Can somebody actually explain this to me ?

Insan0
571 posts An Exciting Prospect
Ok so started my weekend league today .. everything was smooth and nice got to my 13 wins with 5 lost .. all of the sudden now lost 9 straight game!! My team just die in everygame cant turn! Cant pass! Cant even shoot right !! Gameplay super slow !! I lost to a guy that i play earlier and beat him 3-1 . And now all of the sudden matchmaking put me to play with him again and i couldnt even touch the ball .. can somebody actually tell me wy is the game do this ??? Forgive me for the noob question is just i dont get it . Thanks

Comments

• E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    Its because the illuminati decides who gets to elite and who doesn't
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    It's extremely weird.

I went on a run of six games earlier, winning them all. I got a message from one who claimed to finish Elite 3 virtually every week. I beat him with ease. The rest all had numerous top reds in their teams, so clearly they were no slouches.

My team felt fluid, my players were making runs and it was pretty easy to create opportunities.

Other times, it's the opposite. My players will stand still, the game feels like it's being played at half the pace, and I can't win a game.

There's something very off with the gameplay at times, and we all know it.
  • alvchong
    1786 posts Play-Off Hero
    I always said the first 5 determined your later path. I won 4 out of 5 in the first 5 then reaching 13 wins, it took me 7 straight lost to reach Gold 3, having 2 games left. Whereby previously if I purposely play casual and take 2 wins out of 5, I will reach gold 3 with 5 to 7 games left at least with ease. The match matching and "game play" decide for you.
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    Surprise mechanics my bro, kept you engaged though didn't it, 9 straight losses and you still continued playing
  • Insan0
    selb wrote: »
    Surprise mechanics my bro, kept you engaged though didn't it, 9 straight losses and you still continued playing
    Games were close even if i try my hardest my team plays dead .. with no one to pass too i manage to tied 4 5 games but on the extra time it gets worst!! Lol god i have a headache 🤕..
  • Insan0
    alvchong wrote: »
    I always said the first 5 determined your later path. I won 4 out of 5 in the first 5 then reaching 13 wins, it took me 7 straight lost to reach Gold 3, having 2 games left. Whereby previously if I purposely play casual and take 2 wins out of 5, I will reach gold 3 with 5 to 7 games left at least with ease. The match matching and "game play" decide for you.

Well usually is never this bad will try later .. with 3 games left hopefully i get that last win to gold 3 at least
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    The gameplay becomes more and more horrid the more you play and win for me. Played two games in a row where my players cant move nor pass the ball. Eevn when i envoke the constant pressure they dont move...but my opponents tean is running around just crushing it.
  • Insan0
    The gameplay becomes more and more horrid the more you play and win for me. Played two games in a row where my players cant move nor pass the ball. Eevn when i envoke the constant pressure they dont move...but my opponents tean is running around just crushing it.
    Exacly i tried everthing team press ,possesion , comstant pressure nothing was affecting my opponent .. then my opponent making super fast ping pong passes and am just pressing my R2 as hard as i can cant even catch or intercept the ball my TOTY kante and prime gullit are worthless .. i prob just take a break and try later .. what a joke of game .. how do players reach elite with all this nonsense
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Unfortunately theres no excuse for that. You're just not good enough. You not only have to be better than your opponent but also need to beat the game sometimes. Unfortunate but that's just the way it goes.
  • Insan0
    Nogin182 wrote: »
    Unfortunately theres no excuse for that. You're just not good enough. You not only have to be better than your opponent but also need to beat the game sometimes. Unfortunate but that's just the way it goes.

@Nogin182 you must work for EA ... there is always an ignorant negative MF .. i dont blame you .. wish you a happy life
  • E_clipZe
    863 posts Semi-Pro
    Insan0 wrote: »
    Nogin182 wrote: »

@Nogin182 you must work for EA ... there is always an ignorant negative MF .. i dont blame you .. wish you a happy life

He does seems less stressed by unimportant things like videogames tbh