Excuses excuses

GK93
601 posts Semi-Pro
Just beat a guy on fifa who put his loss down to 'momentum' and the fact Rivaldo shouldn't be able to score from 15 yards on his WF. In his messages afterwards he proclaimed himself to be world number 170 and defended his abuse of skill moves and flick ups volleys and again claimed it was the 'momentum'. I'll let you be the judge. But when the stats are against you as a 'good player' don't blame the 'momentum' blame yourself

https://i.imgur.com/fwtZpA8.jpg

Comments

  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cool story bro
  • selb
    6816 posts Big Money Move
    Cool story bro

    Absolutely cannot wait for the motion picture 😉
  • number7rocky
    4499 posts National Call-Up
    Tbf those stats don't say much, without seeing the game a tiny bit more possession and 1 shot more on target doesn't mean you deserved the win. Its about quality of chances as anyone can pad stats with long shots etc.. Obviously I didn't see the game maybe you deserved to win, maybe you didn't... Etc..
  • Liamalone
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What a crazy sod that guy was. Glad you're ok bro
  • GK93
    601 posts Semi-Pro
    Tbf those stats don't say much, without seeing the game a tiny bit more possession and 1 shot more on target doesn't mean you deserved the win. Its about quality of chances as anyone can pad stats with long shots etc.. Obviously I didn't see the game maybe you deserved to win, maybe you didn't... Etc..

    Like I say there were a lot of flick up volleys from him, couldn't remember a shot that wasn't, my first was a fortunate deflection admittedly, but the other 2 were good passing moves and good finishes and the majority of the game was played in his half, think he's one of these you tubers or something, FutTorun was his name
  • Kingdingaling
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    GK93 wrote: »
    Just beat a guy on fifa who put his loss down to 'momentum' and the fact Rivaldo shouldn't be able to score from 15 yards on his WF. In his messages afterwards he proclaimed himself to be world number 170 and defended his abuse of skill moves and flick ups volleys and again claimed it was the 'momentum'. I'll let you be the judge. But when the stats are against you as a 'good player' don't blame the 'momentum' blame yourself

    https://i.imgur.com/fwtZpA8.jpg

    Delete this thread
  • hayhor1
    14648 posts World Class
    GK93 wrote: »
    Tbf those stats don't say much, without seeing the game a tiny bit more possession and 1 shot more on target doesn't mean you deserved the win. Its about quality of chances as anyone can pad stats with long shots etc.. Obviously I didn't see the game maybe you deserved to win, maybe you didn't... Etc..

    Like I say there were a lot of flick up volleys from him, couldn't remember a shot that wasn't, my first was a fortunate deflection admittedly, but the other 2 were good passing moves and good finishes and the majority of the game was played in his half, think he's one of these you tubers or something, FutTorun was his name

    Didnt you say you scored from 15 yards with rivaldos useless wf? You must have been taking very high quality shots then 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • GK93
    601 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah the last one, a high quality goal doesn't have to be from 30 yards, it can be from stringing 20 to 30 passes together
  • SomeNextGuy
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    What are those stats supposed to show?
  • GK93
    601 posts Semi-Pro
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board
  • selb
    6816 posts Big Money Move
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    Outplayed? I think that's a massive stretch, if anything you just about edged it going by the stats. Your shot accuracy was worse, pass accuracy was equal, you had 4 more shots and only 1 more on target, I don't think you 'outplayed' him by any stretch of the imagination.
  • Kingdingaling
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    You can't use those words on this
  • Bambobär
    449 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    You can't use those words on this

    Have you already found @SomeNextGuy 30-0 stats?
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5915 posts Big Money Move
    I’m number 12340 in the world. True story.
  • OZero
    5629 posts Big Money Move
    First time abuser. I smell it.
  • Libguy
    5047 posts Big Money Move
    Uh, that looks to be a pretty even game. I mean, I had a game last WL where, at the half, I had 17 shots - 14 on target - to my opponent’s 0 shots and the game was 0-0.
  • Kingdingaling
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bambobär wrote: »
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    You can't use those words on this

    Have you already found @SomeNextGuy 30-0 stats?

    U mean the liar who changes what console he's on every 2 min
  • Libguy
    5047 posts Big Money Move
    I’m number 12340 in the world. True story.

    I’m 6969 in the world GOML.
  • HardysPatch
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hope your name isnt the "fifa elite". Cringey if so.
  • SomeNextGuy
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    Looks like a close game to me that could have gone either way 🤷‍♂️
  • Kingdingaling
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    Looks like a close game to me that could have gone either way 🤷‍♂️

    Coming from the biggest pinnochio on the forum
  • SomeNextGuy
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    Looks like a close game to me that could have gone either way 🤷‍♂️

    Coming from the biggest pinnochio on the forum

    You're just jel because of my 30-0 😭
  • Kingdingaling
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    Looks like a close game to me that could have gone either way 🤷‍♂️

    Coming from the biggest pinnochio on the forum

    You're just jel because of my 30-0 😭

    The 30 wins that don't exist jackanory tell me another story
  • SomeNextGuy
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    Looks like a close game to me that could have gone either way 🤷‍♂️

    Coming from the biggest pinnochio on the forum

    You're just jel because of my 30-0 😭

    The 30 wins that don't exist jackanory tell me another story

    One time, a girl used me to determine if she was straight or not.

    She wasn't.
  • SebastienEngelhart
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Skill is irrelevant this game tbf
  • leon1309
    4208 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 30
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    Looks like a close game to me that could have gone either way 🤷‍♂️

    Coming from the biggest pinnochio on the forum

    You're just jel because of my 30-0 😭

    The 30 wins that don't exist jackanory tell me another story

    One time, a girl used me to determine if she was straight or not.

    She wasn't.

    That is not really something i would brag about...as you May have tipped the scale the wrong way...
  • Kingdingaling
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    Looks like a close game to me that could have gone either way 🤷‍♂️

    Coming from the biggest pinnochio on the forum

    You're just jel because of my 30-0 😭

    The 30 wins that don't exist jackanory tell me another story

    One time, a girl used me to determine if she was straight or not.

    She wasn't.

    Ur a right weirdo haha
  • selb
    6816 posts Big Money Move
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    Looks like a close game to me that could have gone either way 🤷‍♂️

    Coming from the biggest pinnochio on the forum

    You're just jel because of my 30-0 😭

    The 30 wins that don't exist jackanory tell me another story

    One time, a girl used me to determine if she was straight or not.

    She wasn't.

    See now, if that was @Kingdingaling his dingaling would've set her straight 😉
  • Kingdingaling
    2137 posts Fans' Favourite
    selb wrote: »
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    Looks like a close game to me that could have gone either way 🤷‍♂️

    Coming from the biggest pinnochio on the forum

    You're just jel because of my 30-0 😭

    The 30 wins that don't exist jackanory tell me another story

    One time, a girl used me to determine if she was straight or not.

    She wasn't.

    See now, if that was @Kingdingaling his dingaling would've set her straight 😉

    Lmao think of a scene from bad boys n u will get it
  • SomeNextGuy
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 30
    leon1309 wrote: »
    GK93 wrote: »
    What are those stats supposed to show?

    That his claim to 'momentum' is a pathetic excuse from a guy claiming to be a 'top player' because he was beaten by someone who outplayed him across the board

    Looks like a close game to me that could have gone either way 🤷‍♂️

    Coming from the biggest pinnochio on the forum

    You're just jel because of my 30-0 😭

    The 30 wins that don't exist jackanory tell me another story

    One time, a girl used me to determine if she was straight or not.

    She wasn't.

    That is not really something i would brag about...as you May have tipped the scale the wrong way...

    😭
Sign In or Register to comment.