The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Goalkeepers Unite

Comments

• Mido
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2019
    Haven’t played any yet. How are the matches? 😅 has anybody found any half decent attacking stats on a GK?
  • SStubbs88
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does it even make a difference which keepers you use? I just assume someone like de gea will be equally as useless up front as some 75 rated mexican keeper
  • Gnomenclature
    4630 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure if it's cause I'm in the states, but every game is about 1 frame per second... Just played a guy in Serbia lol (I'm in california)....

Btw, reina is a great cdm. Sommer is turning out to be a "decent" winger.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Fk... Guy had like 10 crosses in 1st half... I can only imagine his play with this main team
  • Noob_FC
    Fkkk... Cannot catch a break man... Was liking the fun... And now haven’t scored in 5 games... But hit the post 3 times
  • abhreebhu_45
    980 posts Professional
    Someone felt pity on me after watching 11 gks,,, he scored an own goal from kick off n left
  • Gnomenclature
    6'7" forster. 7 goals in 5 games. Objective down. Get that guy and cross it to him.

Also, I've noticed people are playing constant pressure lol. All their players have zero stam at half time. Just put it on yourself after they are gassed and bang them in.
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    Not sure if it's cause I'm in the states, but every game is about 1 frame per second... Just played a guy in Serbia lol (I'm in california)....

How did you know who that person was from?
  • Mogga
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finished it. Was hard work. Didn't like it :D
  • Staxdoobie
    1256 posts Professional
    I’m liking it. Maybe that’s because I’ve won 2 out of 2 so far, so that could change.

This feels partway towards a better FIFA, if you ask me.
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just the biggest middle finger they could give!
    😂
  • Gnomenclature

How did you know who that person was from?

I asked him. He had Serbian flags so I got curious.
  • Adam_MUFC
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2019
    Played a really spiteful player on my third. Scored, no celebration or replay from me and he played on even though we both had 1st goal wins as our name. Then he got a jammy equaliser and did a 1 armed press up to wind me up.

Scored with 10 to go and he bring on Ronaldo to try and spoil it so i just passed it around for 10 mins. Poor lad, all that effect to ruin it and he still failed.

He was entitled to play on, but just the sheer arrogance to not be true to his word and try to steal it from me. I guess he isn't getting any and needs to take out his anger out somehow...
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    6'7" forster. 7 goals in 5 games. Objective down. Get that guy and cross it to him.

Also, I've noticed people are playing constant pressure lol. All their players have zero stam at half time. Just put it on yourself after they are gassed and bang them in.

THIS!
    Also 5* weak foot.
    Kepa and Tots Benitez were 2 of my best players, but nif Casillas is the best through balls in behind and timed finishing/sweaty it to Benitez!
    3 games 3 wins!
  • SStubbs88
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    This has really made me realise how bad my Courtois is.

He is actually in goal, on full chemistry, and he hasn't saved a shot in 2 games. From goalkeepers.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2875 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2019
    Took 20 mins on golden goal. Won 3, lost 2

I was getting mad that my goalkeepers couldn’t pass 5 yards in a straight line. And they missed open goals.

Then I remembered my 90+ players are exactly the same
  • SimenHP
    2091 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you're gonna do it, do it right :smiley:

762511282151606dc899f8fac1ede00a.jpg
    46c01f166771abea1245bec510748249.png
  • johnlaker62
    1302 posts Professional
    Come in here to post about the gk challenge. The water is warm - don’t be scared.
  • Noob_FC
    Had the guy scored against me, paused the game and use the glitch... Msging me afterwards saying "I paused the game to bring in my main team players, so he used the glitch"...

Dumb & dumb & unsecure people everywhere...
  • CustardHippo
    1339 posts Professional
    Has anyone found any GKs with decent outfield stats? Rogerio Ceni esq. Be interesting to see if there are any out there.

Luis Delgado takes free kicks for Millonarios but isn't on the game :(

Cristian Lucchetti took penalties for Banfield, now playing at Tucuman but not in the game.

Luis Ardente has 9 goals for San Martin, and Diego Rodriguez had 11 at Independiente but now plays in the J2 League. Seems that keepers in the Argentine Super League are give the spot kicks a lot...

Havent found any other free kick GKs on the game but players like Ederson should have better stats and be rounded for outfield in comparison to other GKs, he used to be an outfield player. Depends if EA pay any attention to that when putting GKs into the game... given how bad they are in goal, I doubt its very much.
  • DannySTFC
    2307 posts Fans' Favourite
    Adam_MUFC wrote: »
    Played a really spiteful player on my third. Scored, no celebration or replay from me and he played on even though we both had 1st goal wins as our name. Then he got a jammy equaliser and did a 1 armed press up to wind me up.

Scored with 10 to go and he bring on Ronaldo to try and spoil it so i just passed it around for 10 mins. Poor lad, all that effect to ruin it and he still failed.

He was entitled to play on, but just the sheer arrogance to not be true to his word and try to steal it from me. I guess he isn't getting any and needs to take out his anger out somehow...

This is the problem with this game and this community. I know it will sound like I’m just being salty but when I play people on WL and they have full icon/TOTY teams, they use all the flick ups etc and they pass around the back to get a win + celebrate any goals I genuinely feel sorry for them, don’t feel angry just pity them.

If you have that god squad yet still have to exploit the game then rub it in the face of your opponent who has an good/average team for this stage of Fifa then you have issues. And I don’t just mean issues with the game, you actually have issues mentally which probably need addressing, it’s embarrassing some of the people you come up against.
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just played a guy who put on mbappe, payet and delort after I was outplaying him only 20mins in but still 0-0

Went onto beat him 3-0, proper karma that.
  • Springveldt
    4827 posts National Call-Up
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    They have no shame....

It is pretty funny, shows they have a sense of humour at least.
    They are laughing at us, not with us.