The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Orison
    55402 posts National Treasure
    GL wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Rebel Stokes next... same again

You quit twice on the loading screen? Does that stop the game counting or just stops you wasting your time losing?....

I mean, technically isn't that quitting whilst drawing? :trollface: Welcome to the club.

Don't want to waste my time rather take the instant L.

Not a chance I'm playing those mechanics abusers hahahaha imagine suffering through that

Didn't know you were that mentally weak to not even score an own goal. Disappointed.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    M98H wrote: »
    Haven’t scored this many corners in a while.
    King Kai doesn’t lose in the air

Beast in the air. 5* wf great too. Played a dozen or so last night, I can remember maybe 3 goals from anyone other than him

Pretty sure he's the best card I've ever used
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »

You quit twice on the loading screen? Does that stop the game counting or just stops you wasting your time losing?....

I mean, technically isn't that quitting whilst drawing? :trollface: Welcome to the club.

Not a chance I'm playing those mechanics abusers hahahaha imagine suffering through that

Didn't know you were that mentally weak to not even score an own goal. Disappointed.
    Pretty sure his opponent wants to deserve his win and not get some stupid undeserved free win
  • Orison
    TheDreamer wrote: »

Pretty sure his opponent wants to deserve his win and not get some stupid undeserved free win

Nah. Everybody likes to receive free wins.
  • Keano
    16492 posts World Class

Aye I get you... i've only played one top 100guy (that i know of), this year (i dont follow who is/isnt), but i like to test myself vs them, but overall it'll just be awaste of 20-30 mins which they'll prob just abuse the same mechanics & it'll bore the life out of you.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    You know you're playing bad when even Havertz isn't doing it for you. Me right now.
  • Primal
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2019

The games so RNG and has such a little skillgap this year you never know, you can pretty much give anyone a game
  • jenksiee123
    24054 posts Club Captain
    G2 and chill again. Can't wait for a dupe red or a GK.
  • lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    lobuhh wrote: »
    I guys, long time no post.

Ive been regularly getting G2 with ease this past month (with 6/7 losses) but this week (and last one ) Im struggling a bit.
    I get overrun by my opponent both attacking and defending.

Any tips?

ii66vtY.jpg

Press HT
    Possession

CCAM stay fw, FBs and CDMs stay back, cover center

Havertz at RCAM
    Get your width up to 6 at least imo

I had havertz RCAM the while time tbh, and he's amazing there, just thought I would switch it up and see if that worked.
    I'll put him back where he belongs and raise the width.
    It's attacking width right?
    Thanks mate.
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up

Why should they receive a win for a game they didn’t play?
  • Orison
    Paciga45 wrote: »

Why should they receive a win for a game they didn’t play?

It's called being nice
  • GeTRiGhT
    12216 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow. I tried long ball and it made my attacker move so much better.
  • SimenHP
    2470 posts Fans' Favourite
    Always fun to lead 3-0 and then lose connection to xbox live, but 5 seconds later you are in again. Why isn't this fixed yet? If you are 0-0 or are leading you shouldn't lose because of disconnects :angry:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7336 posts Big Money Move

Ive been regularly getting G2 with ease this past month (with 6/7 losses) but this week (and last one ) Im struggling a bit.

Any tips?

ii66vtY.jpg

Press HT
    Possession

Havertz at RCAM

I had havertz RCAM the while time tbh, and he's amazing there, just thought I would switch it up and see if that worked.
    Thanks mate.

Attacking and defending imo, if your team is too narrow on defence you’ll get murdered on the wings
  • GL
    12415 posts Has That Special Something
    OTW Ronaldo and TOTY Mbappe or TOTS Ronaldo?

• TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    I personally dont find much difference between NIF and TOTS CR7, his dribbling feels a bit better, but hes still clunky, the NIF already converts everything. TOTY Mbappe is easily top 5 player in the game, so definitely him and the OTW CR7.
  • Muzza11
    10917 posts Has That Special Something
    12-3 let me tell you what happened lads. I’m missing like every first time one on ones. They go well wide wtf???. Such an inconsistent game, I’ve dominated every game by miles but no reward.

Such bad gameplay, everyone feels so slow aswell. Leaving it for the night because this is badddddddd.
  • Maverick
    6931 posts Big Money Move
    7-0. Going to a party so won't be able to play anymore. Dammit...last time I saved tons of games for Sunday it didn't go well :#
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up

TOTS Ronaldo and nif Mbappe. Game is close to the end anyway.
  • maymanpele
    14427 posts Has That Special Something
    I'll admit, I love a triggered @Orison
  • lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite

Any tips?

ii66vtY.jpg

Press HT
    Possession

Havertz at RCAM

Thanks mate.

Attacking and defending imo, if your team is too narrow on defence you’ll get murdered on the wings

Makes sense. Thanks
  • SimenHP
    My 2 last matches, 1st 2-0 rage quit in 5.00 minute and 2nd match 2-0 rq in 4.59 minute. I need to win my last 3 to get gold 2, but I can't see it happening.
  • Keano
    16492 posts World Class
    maymanpele wrote: »

If @GL didn't feel he had any point playing the game, fair play to him for leaving straight away... his game his decision. I find it hilarious how much people seem to care/put their opinion on when it didnt affect them & nobody really cares what they think, it's an online forum, but y'know, some people just like to put their input anywhere :D
  • GL
    12415 posts Has That Special Something
    maymanpele wrote: »

If @GL didn't feel he had any point playing the game, fair play to him for leaving straight away... his game his decision. I find it hilarious how much people seem to care/put their opinion on when it didnt affect them & nobody really cares what they think, it's an online forum, but y'know, some people just like to put their input anywhere :D

Exactly it’s not like I played 75 minutes, equalised then quit
  • M98H
    13742 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2019
    14-3
    Honestly just trying to score bangers with Havertz, cost me the last couple :joy:
  • Orison
    M98H wrote: »
    14-3
    Honestly just trying to score bangers with Havertz, cost me the last couple :joy:

Playing without aiming to play all 30 is kinda good, but also kinda very bad. I'm producing some howlers
  • SimenHP
    edited June 2019
    I ended 14-14.
    I will NEVER get out of gold 3. This week I though I might, from starting 9-3, but 7 games later I was 9-10. I don't see a point in playing WL when I ALWAYS end the same place, no matter if my team is 50k or 10m I will end at gold 3
  • Orison
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I ended 14-14.
    I will NEVER get out of gold 3. This week I though I might, from starting 9-3, but 7 games later I was 9-10. I don't see a point in playing WL when I ALWAYS end the same place, no matter if my team is 50k or 10m I will end at gold 2

Obviously you are always ending in Gold 3 if you only improve your squad, but never your gameplay.
  • it never stops amazing me the ratio of my losses coming in with last second goals... unbelievable.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I ended 14-14.
    I will NEVER get out of gold 3. This week I though I might, from starting 9-3, but 7 games later I was 9-10. I don't see a point in playing WL when I ALWAYS end the same place, no matter if my team is 50k or 10m I will end at gold 2

Dont play steaming and tilting. Dont think you will lose because your oponnent scored a rebound or has a better team than you.
    Dont quit when you start losing by 2 or 3, playing vs better players helps you improve, sometimes you might even turn the game around.