VVD vs Other Top CBs

Ugri
8546 posts League Winner
edited June 2019
Is it just me but if you are manually defending with VVD tots he seems sluggish and not always in place and due to lack of speed hes not back to defend.
Not a problem with prime Des and Militao tots i played with so far.
Any other agile cbs better than Militao?

Comments

• Muzza11
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Varane TOTY :love:.
  • ha032742
    37597 posts Moderator
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Varane TOTY :love:.

He is my favourite too tbh
  • Pughy30
    26820 posts Player of the Year
    Play a shadow on my VVD and i don't notice him feeling sluggish, I use De Ligt next to him and he feels a lot heavier moving compared to VVD
  • P
    7774 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Play a shadow on my VVD and i don't notice him feeling sluggish, I use De Ligt next to him and he feels a lot heavier moving compared to VVD

Yeah de ligt is very average
  • mihain247
    1515 posts Play-Off Hero
    UCL Kimpembe and UCL Pique is all I need
  • Ugri
    8546 posts League Winner
    Shadow.is what i use on him. Tbh gameplay was horrific when inused him, maybe that was the problem, will give him another go.
  • Finesse_4days
    9768 posts League Winner
    I found him very good most of the time but at the same time a waste of coins , becuase there is no point having a Tots VVD when on this game his 99 jumping counts for nothing sometimes. I replaced him with 88 Rijkard and he is not much worse.
  • SomeNextGuy
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    Used the 90 for a while, FB Luiz is a superior defender for me. Got PIM Blanc too now and he's also much better than VVD was.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    15991 posts World Class
    Good card, him and militao dreamy
  • GeTRiGhT
    11201 posts Has That Special Something
    Good card, him and militao dreamy

Yep
  • jpsblue
    4974 posts Big Money Move
    i use engine on my POTY VVD and he seems fine
  • Ugri
    8546 posts League Winner
    Sold him, i know what was the main problem, workrates m/m! He was out of position too much and i got killed on counter several times. When he is where he should the best but many times he was having fun in midfield. Back to.my pim Des who is miles better for me. Might complete prime Blanc