Can't get a game in Division 3 or above without cheating

Binary
29 posts Last Pick at the Park
Every player -1% is using stamina trainer and god knows what else, can only find the odd game after backing out for half an hour. What the hell is going on EA, is cheating just accepted in this game?

Are you doing anything to combat it whatsoever? Rivals is a requirement I just cannot play. Squad battles is a complete joke also, lets not even talk about draft.... where am I suppose to play this game it is currently impossible.

I am reporting the same players every time I play them, oddly I am playing the same cheaters from div 2 - 5, strange this is like they are picking what opponents to play. The cheats are obvious and so easy to combat it is beyond a joke that you made no effort to eradicate cheating in the game.

The game on PC is currently completely pointless, there is literally no mode to play that is not populated by cheats.

If anyone else from UK is suffering from same problems and wants to play friendlies message me, then maybe we have somewhere to play a normal game of FIFA.

Comments

• Springveldt
    4673 posts National Call-Up
    Binary wrote: »
    Every player -1% is using stamina trainer and god knows what else, can only find the odd game after backing out for half an hour. What the hell is going on EA, is cheating just accepted in this game?

Are you doing anything to combat it whatsoever? Rivals is a requirement I just cannot play. Squad battles is a complete joke also, lets not even talk about draft.... where am I suppose to play this game it is currently impossible.

I am reporting the same players every time I play them, oddly I am playing the same cheaters from div 2 - 5, strange this is like they are picking what opponents to play. The cheats are obvious and so easy to combat it is beyond a joke that you made no effort to eradicate cheating in the game.

The game on PC is currently completely pointless, there is literally no mode to play that is not populated by cheats.

If anyone else from UK is suffering from same problems and wants to play friendlies message me, then maybe we have somewhere to play a normal game of FIFA.
    It's the same every year, it's the reason I stopped playing on PC in FIFA 15 and went to PS4. Came back to PC this year and the same old, same old is happening.

With the complete and utter garbage they have handed us this year, I'm giving FIFA 20 a miss altogether unless they magically fix the delay, I don't really care about the terrible mechanics like La Croqueta, chipped up crossing, timed shooting, El Tornado crossing ect. If they don't fix delay I really couldn't give a flying **** about what else they attempt to fix. Even then, it would be back to console, I'm done on PC.

Market is a mess, most of the desirable icons have been priced mentally all year due to terrible pack weight and draft cheats/online single match farmers driving the price up to stupid amounts. Only way to get them at a reasonable price was SBC's then they dropped Prime Icon Moments. :joy:
  • Reulol
    90 posts Park Captain
    Agreed i cant play and enjoy with my "stacked" team on pc without going nuts first how my players are so **** compared to opponent cheating.. while on ps4 i started not long ago and i can do wonders with my low-mid price team,so yeah fifa on pc is useless,pointles, and unfair at most.. the good thing i can give to the pc is the smooth menus and visuals and less toxic community..
  • keronc
    1048 posts Professional
    edited June 4
    I play on the pc also and experience a lot of weird stuff, but how do you know it is cheating and not just the crappy game mechanics?

There was only one time it seemed almost a sure thing that it was cheating when I had no control of any player on my team from kickoff to abot the 15 minute mark.
  • hhoverflow
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes, cheaters are allowed on PC. The game is infested with it since a few editions and nothing is done.

They act on coin buyers/sellers though, because this make impact in fifa points and revenue.

All in all, EA cares about money and making promo packs.
  • hhoverflow
    keronc wrote: »
    I play on the pc also and experience a lot of weird stuff, but how do you know it is cheating and not just the crappy game mechanics?

There was only one time it seemed almost a sure thing that it was cheating when I had no control of any player on my team from kickoff to abot the 15 minute mark.

You just have to pay attention and understand what is out there. Once you do, it's much easier to spot the cheaters :

- Legacy Defending : Very easy to spot, lots of people using it.
    - Perfect Time Finesse : Player shoots normal and hits on green all the time. There is a bug in the corner though, that the green indicator jumps out to another player and then its very easy to recognize (well, if the player hits a perfect green all the time is also easy to recognize)
    - Traits / Specialities : You can easily see that when the enemy team gets a stamina boost around the 80th minute.
    - Overall disconnects, instant win, etc
    - Draft / Divison Rivals League Changer (it "fakes" your Divison, so you get to play with people from a worse division than you)
    - FUT Weekend League W/L Ratio : Allows you to see how many games, win, losses your opponent has in the current WL, so you can choose opponents that don't have many wins. You know when the team selection screen comes up and your opponent disconnect? Guess why...

All of those hacks are super easy to find and have access. They exist since Fifa 13 if I'm not mistaken.
  • maksi
    6615 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 5
    Green indicator all the time i see a lot in Division 3.

Most of those cheaters are really awful but they can tackle you without fouls with legacy defending and score green timed shots all the time. Together with high pressure tactic it's all about luck if you beat them or not.
  • mainde
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hhoverflow wrote: »
    Yes, cheaters are allowed on PC. The game is infested with it since a few editions and nothing is done.
    It's slightly inaccurate to say "since a few editions", it's been happening since FIFA got multiplayer on PC, FIFA 12 for FUT (which is what made it a business and disruptive activity) and since forever in occasional non-FUT matches against cheating kids who didn't want to lose.
  • hhoverflow
    mainde wrote: »
    It's slightly inaccurate to say "since a few editions", it's been happening since FIFA got multiplayer on PC, FIFA 12 for FUT (which is what made it a business and disruptive activity) and since forever in occasional non-FUT matches against cheating kids who didn't want to lose.

Yeah, but before those people were literally just a few and you could still play safe matches. On Fifa 14/15 you rarely found a cheater, also because it was hard to find the application for it and you had to translate russian/polish websites to understand how to use it.

Now the first page of google search brings you 10 options on how to do it with support in every language. Add this to the fact that EA does nothing about and "bum", you have the majority of players using some form of hack and an unplayable game.
  • Springveldt
    4673 posts National Call-Up
    mainde wrote: »

Yeah, but before those people were literally just a few and you could still play safe matches. On Fifa 14/15 you rarely found a cheater, also because it was hard to find the application for it and you had to translate russian/polish websites to understand how to use it.

Now the first page of google search brings you 10 options on how to do it with support in every language. Add this to the fact that EA does nothing about and "bum", you have the majority of players using some form of hack and an unplayable game.
    14/15 is what made me move to PS4 in the first place, cheating was absolutely rife. You could barely get a game in Division 1 without running into a cheater.

It got that bad that a guy on Reddit (might have been a forum member as well) wrote a little console app that you could run that would tell you the opponent (username, team rating and chemistry) before the match kicked off. You could blacklist them if they were a cheater through the app so if you ran into them again it would automatically disconnect and let you search for an opponent again.