Anyone have worse TOTS luck than I did?

Juked By Neymar
3456 posts National Call-Up
A bit of a vent here, obviously it could be worse but....I saved maybe 60 packs for Ultimate TOTS as well as opening WL rewards and doing the Ultimate SBC....

So during Prem WL rewards I got TOTS Bernardo Silva...well so it begins:
- Ultimate TOTS guarantee - Bernardo Silva
- Ultimate TOTS WL Rewards - Bernardo Silva
- Untradable Rare Mega Pack - Bernardo Silva
- Untradable Ultimate Pack - Bernardo Silva

How tf do I literally get the same guy untradable FOUR TIMES. My only other TOTS was an untradable Quagliarella (ANOTHER DUPE). Obviously "Lucky" to pack him twice after rewards but seriously???

Comments

• Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Atleast you got Bernardo Silva while im stucked with Allison
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    but it's all Random according to EA
  • MUFC_420
    2854 posts Fans' Favourite
    Crysister wrote: »

😂😂
  • Jpo41
    1824 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got laporte 4 times that week...made FB Firmino easy but it was frustrating
  • Delboy13710
    8081 posts League Winner
    Got Allison 3 times Untradeable if that's any consolation, dont know why they dont make a dupe bank ?
  • Juked By Neymar
    Crysister wrote: »

packed alisson untradable too and he's a higher rated for SBC's but I feel your pain :lol:
  • Juked By Neymar
    Got Allison 3 times Untradeable if that's any consolation, dont know why they dont make a dupe bank ?

it's really ridiculous
  • Juked By Neymar
    edited June 2019
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    no chance at all, company lies out of their A-hole
  • Juked By Neymar
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    I got laporte 4 times that week...made FB Firmino easy but it was frustrating

makes no sense how you pack one player 4 times. Realistically what are the odds of that, even if he's more likely than hazard or son or something
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up

you should have the same probability of packing Ronaldo as packing an Alisson.
    It's a Random Ultimate TOTS SBC. but having around 68% of the players here packing Alisson is fishy
  • Juked By Neymar

It's a Random Ultimate TOTS SBC. but having around 68% of the players here packing Alisson is fishy

even if it wasn't the same probability, a 68% chance on one player with 22 others in packs?
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got him 4 times. Once from prem tots reds and 3 times from ultimate reds. The rest of my picks were shocking.
  • Juked By Neymar
    I got him 4 times. Once from prem tots reds and 3 times from ultimate reds. The rest of my picks were shocking.

brutal..
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

even if it wasn't the same probability, a 68% chance on one player with 22 others in packs?

And don't forget the 30% that pack Oblak/Sarabia!
  • Juked By Neymar

And don't forget the 30% that pack Oblak/Sarabia!

:lol::sweat_smile:
  • Gainzy
    1226 posts Professional
    Top 5 leagues I got 9 gks and a Bernardo Silva from.my g1 rewards. Ultimate tots I get alisson and Bernardo silva. Ultimate guaranteed I get Bernardo Silva.
  • Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite

It is random. The function goes like this : Random(that _specific_ player; nothing_else)