Promo announcement Wednesday

bezo85
1043 posts Professional
edited June 27
What does everyone think it will be? I think it will be:

Futties squads each week

Transfers with a twist -maybe they will bring out upgraded cards this year?

AFCON/Copa TOTT

Comments

• GT500
    455 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My guess would be Festival of Fut like last year but idk
  • Batman442
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    Whatever it is the players will probably be unusable with all these high rated tots cards unless they make everyone 99 rated
  • D0lvl
    1609 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does anyone really care at this point? I know I don’t. Pack weight is total garbage, so you won’t get them that way. The good cards will be 2 million +. The game is dead. And the franchise is dying more by the month.

This.

What good is a promo where a majority will get crap?

• bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    Does anyone really care at this point? I know I don’t. Pack weight is total garbage, so you won’t get them that way. The good cards will be 2 million +. The game is dead. And the franchise is dying more by the month.

Why are you on the forums then? Sick of everyone moaning in every thread. If you don’t like the game don’t play it.
  • Dazzler179
    1151 posts Professional
    I have a feeling they might do an Ultimate TOTS part 2 with Neymar, Hazard, Son etc.
  • Renamed12345678
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    who gives a ****
  • Renamed12345678
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    bezo85 wrote: »

Why are you on the forums then? Sick of everyone moaning in every thread. If you don’t like the game don’t play it.

Because I love fifa. Been playing it since 1998. We must moan and moan loudly at every possible chance. That is how you induce change. I respect that some people just want every thread to talk about how great things are, but everyone moans in every thread because we see something we all love going further down in the gutter. So until I reach a point where I consider fifa hopeless, I will moan.

dont respond to him. people like him are those that spend real money in the game
  • Grown93
    3473 posts National Call-Up
    GT500 wrote: »

Would be good. Last year was a great end of game tbh
  • Jpo41
    956 posts Semi-Pro
    Grown93 wrote: »

Yeah but this year every card would be 500k+ and only 7 of them on the market
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Future icons
  • Brunjes_FC
    351 posts Sunday League Hero

Because I love fifa. Been playing it since 1998. We must moan and moan loudly at every possible chance. That is how you induce change. I respect that some people just want every thread to talk about how great things are, but everyone moans in every thread because we see something we all love going further down in the gutter. So until I reach a point where I consider fifa hopeless, I will moan.

I don’t believe the point of this thread was to talk about how great things are. The OP just wanted a discussion about the next promo. That’s the point being made. We get the game has issues and people aren’t happy. Make threads about it, no worries.

People who are happy, or at least still playing the game, also want to discuss things in the game without the thread being hijacked by people saying the game sucks, or being made to feel like “an idiot who spends money” just because they want to actually discuss the game they play.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    They will release the rest of the prime icon moments now everyone has put the primes they wanted to upgrade in to SBC's.
  • GeorgeGervin
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    An Entire Flashback TOTS? Could be interesting.
  • Invincibility
    4049 posts National Call-Up
    Would love to see a promo as good as Future Stars!

And there are those who bash and moan on the game on all threads and social platforms.. But still watch every stream from Castro and Bateson actually playing FIFA.. CRINGE AF :s
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Milking the how and releasing fan favorite. Dybala, Perisic, Talisca and so on. 2 mio plus player noone can afford.
  • zoltaroman
    77 posts Park Captain
    There won't be a promo, stop dreaming.
  • BernaLeo87
    362 posts Sunday League Hero

Well said man
  • FanaticFlow
    46 posts Park Captain
    edited June 28
    D0lvl wrote: »

This.

What good is a promo where a majority will get crap?

If they will be cheap its ok
  • FanaticFlow
    46 posts Park Captain
    zoltaroman wrote: »
    There won't be a promo, stop dreaming.

What else can come next week?
  • FanaticFlow
    46 posts Park Captain

dont respond to him. people like him are those that spend real money in the game

No They Dont, I love fifa19 because Eredivisie finally got some nice cards.. And didnt spend any money. Some people have a life, sorry to tell you
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    edited June 28
    Personally I think this has been the best Ultimate Team yet. New content almost every day, lots of interesting promos. Far, far better rewards than we have ever had before. Interesting weekly challenges which give me chance to use players I would never normally use. I love it. I’ve been playing since FIFA 97 on PS1 and played every Ultimate Team.

Anyway... back on to the point of the thread...
    EA have already tweeted they are doing something different to TOTW from next week so any more ideas?
    I would love them to release upgraded transfers. It would make the transfer window really good. Imagine Liverpool signing Bruno Fernandes for example and the next day they release his TOTS as a Liverpool card.
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect

Cant be that dead if you are on here replying to threads

• Staxdoobie
    852 posts Semi-Pro

Correct. Can't see it though. When they're STILL pulling tricks like last night's Marquee Matchups though, I don't hold out much hope that they have the player's enjoyment front of mind.
  • zoltaroman
    77 posts Park Captain
    Staxdoobie wrote: »

Correct. Can't see it though. When they're STILL pulling tricks like last night's Marquee Matchups though, I don't hold out much hope that they have the player's enjoyment front of mind.

Yeah but can you tell me what kind of company does this out of spite?
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 28

I am sick of everyone moaning that everyone moans about the game.

The game is trash, so we moan about it. It is everyone's right to say whatever they want within the rules.

If everyone was happy about the game, would you moan about it?
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14884 posts World Class
    Ea have killed fifa this year, basically don't care what it is, got no coins and an untradable team, well played ea 3 months to go and people are done already. Make packs fairer and people may bother.
  • gizzzzy
    325 posts Sunday League Hero

Alx192 wrote: »

The game is trash, so we moan about it. It is everyone's right to say whatever they want within the rules.

So now youre moaning on people who are moaning about all the moaning?
  • HishamAyman
    2888 posts National Call-Up
    gizzzzy wrote: »
    Alx192 wrote: »

So now youre moaning on people who are moaning about all the moaning?

So now youre moaning about moaning on people who are moaning about all the moaning?