FIFA 20 Legacy Edition for Nintendo Switch might not include Ultimate Team

JensDragonrider
19 posts Last Pick at the Park
Not confirmed as far as I'm concerned, but I've checked a lot of retailers description of the game, and they all state that pretty much the only online thing in the game is seasons.

So yea, don't hold your breath or anything. Might wanna start considering if it's worth it.

I might give it a shot sometime later down the line if it has Ultimate Team, but if not I'm just done with FIFA. I've played Ultimate Team since the beginning in 09, but I have no urge to go back to playing on PS/Xbox again, now that I've experienced having Ultimate Team on my preferred console. If that's not possible, then it's just not worth it really.

What about you? Will you pick it up even if it doesn't have Ultimate Team, as long as it's a good game?

Comments

• Dizstruction
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    No don't think so. I'd be more than happy to play 18 again. Now that game was done right so much great content and excellent upgrade packs that gave out all the time . And I just bought 97 neymar lol.
  • JensDragonrider
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    No don't think so. I'd be more than happy to play 18 again. Now that game was done right so much great content and excellent upgrade packs that gave out all the time . And I just bought 97 neymar lol.

Seems fair. I'm thinking I'll probably just quit FIFA entirely. I've played way too much these past 10 years anyway, might be time to put that kind of effort into Smash, Splatoon and Mario Kart instead.
  • Bgomez93
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Read the description from Amazon and it’ll tell you everything included in the legacy edition. To put it short, updated kits, updated rosters, updated broadcast packages, updated skins, new stadiums, and that’s about it. Yes, all the game modes will be included. There will be no new features like Volta, and any other changes they make to FUT, or career/manager mode.
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not getting it 100%...
  • Gingerboaby83
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hopefully they give us more info on it closer to release. If it has ultimate team I’ll give it a go as I really don’t like the game on frostbite. If I need to go back to Xbox for Ultimate team I think I’ll just forget it. Always get it on Xbox for pro clubs but not fut.
  • Given the lack of content in 19 (and probably even less in future), I’m definitely giving 20 a miss. If the gameplay is the same, what’s the point in buying it.
  • Er!k
    51 posts Park Captain
    FUT will be included, but the player base is not large. Max. 40.000 items at the transfermarket meaning between 400 and 40.000 players were using the transfermarket.

If new stadiums and new TV Visuals are not included I might 'switch' back to the PC version again...
  • Gingerboaby83
    I’ll get it and give it a go as long as ultimate team is there. I hope ea will give us some info regarding what kind of sbc and general fut content we can expect. Will we get things like marquee matchups, icons, flashback players, end of era, potm and so on. Will they be in packs or will we get the sbcs? Basically if they tell us what content then we won’t complain as much. We very rarely complain about the gameplay and I for one don’t fancy going back to xbox as I don’t like frostbite gameplay.

I did ask @EA_Andy if he had any info on what to expect but he didn’t get back so it’ll be too soon for him to know. If it’s much the same as this year it’ll be ok, not great but usable.
  • Er!k
    51 posts Park Captain
    I’ll get it and give it a go as long as ultimate team is there. I hope ea will give us some info regarding what kind of sbc and general fut content we can expect. Will we get things like marquee matchups, icons, flashback players, end of era, potm and so on. Will they be in packs or will we get the sbcs? Basically if they tell us what content then we won’t complain as much. We very rarely complain about the gameplay and I for one don’t fancy going back to xbox as I don’t like frostbite gameplay.

I did ask @EA_Andy if he had any info on what to expect but he didn’t get back so it’ll be too soon for him to know. If it’s much the same as this year it’ll be ok, not great but usable.

FUT in FIFA20 will be the same as in 19 since it will be legacy…
  • Gingerboaby83
    If it’s the same sbc and fut content we got this year that’ll be ok. I think legacy usually gets a lot less