Most Overrated Cards Of FIFA 19

RileyD
383 posts Sunday League Hero
Who's your picks lads?

Earlier in the game I found OTW Felipe Anderson to be really poor for me despite the amazing reviews.

Recently I got the TOTS Jo card from the objectives and it was just awful. How he's 90 rated I'll never know!

Comments

• TheTataGuy
    1140 posts Professional
    Got R96, rinsed my whole club for him, can say he's having a hard time against all those tots players...
  • keronc
    953 posts Professional
    Salah was not good for me this year.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    Was earlier in the game but NIF De Bruyne was massively underwhelming.
  • Boysie91
    8395 posts League Winner
    For me
    Prime Cruyff
    88 Viera

• iGainZ
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 26
    Mane POTM —> Useless
    Felipe Anderson —> Amezing against me, couldn’t score even an autogoal
    Pogba 88 and 89 —> Slow, bad finishing, couldn’t take the ball from others.

But Pogba (even the NIF) is one of the cards that I hate the most. Played against him yesterday, scored an hat trick past VVD e Militao TOTS. It was everywhere, stronger than (Vieira prime, Wijnaldum tots, Aouar tots.. useless) , controlled and intercepted every balls.
    ....But I guess that was EA lol

Edit:
    Uh I expected much more from Vieira to be honest. He’s not bad, but not a game changer for me.
  • D0lvl
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    All of ZwebackHD’s fav players are overrated lol.
  • Salvatori
    942 posts Semi-Pro
    A few of the PIM types for me:

Giggs - absolutely woeful. Litterally 82 NIF cars play better than him
    Schmiechal - not sure its valid because he is a keeper, and they seem to be entirely random, but he was a disaster for me, constantly conceded easy goals that NIF DDG saves
    Laudrup - See others do ok with him but for me his weak foot, lack of shooting and strength made him a liability
    Figo - I am maybe being a bit harsh here, because he is good but its just insane how big the drop is from a TOTS winger to him
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    For me surprisingly.. It is PIM Socrates...Doesn't have the strength expected and not consistent at winning headers...Shooting is inconsistent in the game itself, not his fault...
  • Mmandras
    2052 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gullit maybe. Never saw him do amazing stuff like last year.

Or just any icon. Sadly...
  • VelvetThunder
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 26
    Davidson Sanchez

Had the live UCL one and he wasn’t great, Nesta was better.
  • Antiseen
    1329 posts Professional
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Gullit maybe. Never saw him do amazing stuff like last year.

Or just any icon. Sadly...

He’s the best player for me last year and this year
  • Lord_Begley
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 26
    TOTS Neymar, he was shocking. Had 3 goals in 30 goals from cam. Normally would get about 0.6 from that position. No idea why, but he just did nothIng for me. In the last couple of games he was my first sub, so knew I had to get rid. Still surprised by how bad he was.
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    TOTS Alisson.
    The most utterly useless 95 reared GK ever in Fifa history!
  • Antiseen
    1329 posts Professional
    TOTS Neymar, he was shocking. Had 3 goals in 30 goals from cam. Normally would get about 0.6 from that position. No idea why, but he just did nothIng for me. In the last couple of games he was my first sub, so knew I had to get rid. Still surprised by how bad he was.

You just don’t know how to skill. If you are decent skiller, toty ney is the best player in this game. I have him since toty. Him and gullit probably the best players I used.

For me toty ney performed better than toty cr7, toty Mbappe and Pim cruyf.

Skills break down ai defenders, so he’s easily best player. Also his custom rainbow skillmove animation is just op
  • Anti_Replay
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TOTS Witsel, Any version of Lewa and Suarez - all those guys are lazy **** and clunky af. Like literally either lose ball at first touch or take ages to turn, or simply just stand and look at balls pass by.

Also, George Best - idk this dude dribble worse than my Gnabry and Coman. But his shooting is nice.
  • Professor
    1389 posts Professional
    Antiseen wrote: »

You just don’t know how to skill. If you are decent skiller, toty ney is the best player in this game. I have him since toty. Him and gullit probably the best players I used.

For me toty ney performed better than toty cr7, toty Mbappe and Pim cruyf.

Skills break down ai defenders, so he’s easily best player. Also his custom rainbow skillmove animation is just op

Yup I agree. I had his Toty for a while and he was great. Now have his Tots and has a goal a game from CAM. Unstoppable once you start skilling really. He is either through on goal or getting a penalty.
  • Lord_Begley
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don’t skill at all to be honest. G1 and division 1 player though. Clearly doesn’t suit my playing style.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    NIF CR7
  • Waldog94
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nif cr7 and socrates just too clunky for me unfortunately
  • maccag
    179 posts Sunday League Hero
    PIM Gerrard for me
  • CUPO
    Bergkamp
  • Torn4do
    738 posts Semi-Pro
    RileyD wrote: »
    Who's your picks lads?

Earlier in the game I found OTW Felipe Anderson to be really poor for me despite the amazing reviews.

Recently I got the TOTS Jo card from the objectives and it was just awful. How he's 90 rated I'll never know!

I keep going back to Anderson and is in my team now, I have tried a few others recently, TOTS Henry Onyekuru, Neymar NIF, TOTS Shaaraway, but seem to get on better with Anderson.
  • DKA
    PIM Van Basten - Clunky as hell
    Prime Crespo - Really boring.
  • L1vingl1fe
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Any pogba card for me.

• Briggsy
    54 posts Park Captain
    Ibra.
  • Lackosweat
    5684 posts Big Money Move
    Kai Havertz and CR7.
  • AjaxLegends
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 27
    Eusebio is a bit of a let down for 2 million coins. Not as fun as Cruyff and he still misses sitters like any striker. His movement/agility on the ball is class though. Probably just the expectation for the coins.
  • Retro_G
    29120 posts Player of the Year
    96 Pepe, woeful on his weak foot, couldn't finish his dinner.
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Eusebio. Hes not remotely the level of pele. Prefer FB zlatan.

Wish i did Cryuff.