Mahrez SBC disappeared

Another TOTS event. Another disappointment. After just 50 mins, the Mahrez SBC has disappeared from the menu, yet it’s still being advertised on the home screen. Anyone else having the same issue?

Comments

• Gingerboaby83
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ll try talking to Andy again about this but I’m unsure how much knowledge he will have about this being taken down. My guess would be the formation glitch is back.
  • Gingerboaby83
    @EA_Andy sorry again man but another sbc has been taken down. This time it’s the flashback mahrez. I would guess that the formation glitch is the problem here. If you have any info on this could you keep us updated please.
  • Sambaparadise
    77 posts Park Captain
    edited June 22
    I think players are disappearing as well. Taking forever to get a match.
  • Ascorpo
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Terrible again they don’t care about us! Nintendo switch is like a neglected ea child.
  • Biggest event of the season and it’s been a total let down. A perfect balance of very little content on switch and incompetence at EA. How does a company that’s been making football games for so long, get it so wrong?
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Let's hope they don't forget about us in Futties
  • EA_Andy
    3280 posts EA Community Manager
    Thanks everyone - I'll get this one looked into.
  • Gingerboaby83
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Thanks everyone - I'll get this one looked into.

Thanks again for checking. I think it’s a formation that’s not in our version.
  • EA_Andy
    It looks like this SBC wasn't intended to show up on Switch. I've fed back that this has happened numerous times so we can review why this keeps happening.

Appreciate it's frustrating to see it and not be able to complete it.
  • Sambaparadise
    77 posts Park Captain
    edited June 26
    It looks like this SBC wasn't intended to show up on Switch. I've fed back that this has happened numerous times so we can review why this keeps happening.

Why is it ‘intended not to show’ in Switch?

I am truly curious. Why are some of them available. What is the distinction/ policy here?
  • Gingerboaby83
    While it’s not ideal the whole situation what has been good is the feedback we are now getting from Andy here. Hopefully nearer the release of fifa 20 we can get some info of what content will be in fut for it. I don’t know what legacy edition gets now on ps3/360 game modes or sbc wise.
  • EA_Andy wrote: »

What does it mean??? The game on Switch is also 60 dollars as on other platforms. It is understandable that Switch is not as powerful as others, but it is not hard to add 1 SBC
  • HappyHulk
    7 posts Ball Boy
    Is someone going to answer?
  • EA_Andy
    This SBC isn't going to be re-added I'm afraid, as I mentioned it wasn't intended to be on Switch.
  • Sambaparadise
    77 posts Park Captain
    This SBC isn't going to be re-added I'm afraid, as I mentioned it wasn't intended to be on Switch.

Why are they not intended for Switch?
  • Gingerboaby83

Thanks for being honest about it. Will there be info about what sbc content we can expect in fifa 20? I know it’s legacy edition and will be less than Xbox/PS4 get. If this info isn’t available now will it be closer to release? Asking because of the limited content switch got this year. Gameplay was good though.
  • balap
    1 posts Ball Boy
    First I see there was a forum for switch. French forum on answer HQ is not really active.
    For the formation glitch somebody mentioned, I have posted a solution here in french: get Tevez flashback, and done some others with it. Do you known if it possible for one you to try that (do a team in formation like other console, and transform in the asked formation and then conserve players position) next time the glitch appear? If this is working, maybe there will be a chance to have more DCE (like ligue ones)...