FB Iniesta

EDDlE
1728 posts Play-Off Hero
Only an 84 rated team requirement and we don’t have this SBC on Switch.

Comments

• EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    @EA_Andy I know you’re still looking into the FB Mahrez but can you add this as well.

Switch already misses out on a lot of content but at least FB sbc’s were consistent, now we don’t have those anymore either.
  • This is so messed up. I really was hoping for Iniesta all year. It's not so hard EA. Everyone, just say no to FIFA 20!
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    This is so messed up. I really was hoping for Iniesta all year. It's not so hard EA. Everyone, just say no to FIFA 20!

agreed.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is what exactly happened to me with this Fifa, but two times. First, with Josef Martínez POTY card back in November / December because if was a weekly objective. And now with his TOTS Moments card, which requires only an 84 team, but again, it's not available for Switch...
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Now no Torres. Imagine paying the same full price for a game as other consoles but only getting half of content. FIFA Legacy 20 should be $29.99
  • Hi_RiP
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I’m never playing FIFA on the switch ever again, we have missed out on way over half the content other consoles get. I would love to see a full list of squad builders that were released this year and see how many of them we actually got.
  • Especially given we haven’t received the last few flashbacks, inc. Torres and Iniesta, I feel like EA have totally turned their backs on 19 now. I’d be surprised if we get any more SBCs
  • Hi_RiP
    4 posts Ball Boy
    And it’s not even just the SBCs, it’s all the other free packs that they can work towards, player picks, objectives, etc that we just have none of. Our only chance of getting good cards is to play an outrageous amount or just spend money. It shows by how pathetic the transfer market is on the switch and how limited your choice in cards is. Once fifa 20 comes out I’m done with the switch.