Completed every pack SBC and loads of players SBC's that gave packs

Also spent around £500.

My best pulls

Red picks - TOTS Telles
WL rewards - NIF Bale
Rivals - Untraeable NIF Aubameyang
TOTS SBC's - Bernardo Silva
Paid packs - HL Pepe

Im over it. Not even salty. Today when i opened the "ultimate" TOTS SBC amd got Serabia... I laughed.

It's so one sided. Today the penny dropped and I finally felt stupid thinking about how much time and money i've put in to this.

I could have learned a language or an instrument. Started a business. Dedicated myself to the gym an looked like the Rock by now... but no, instead i spent 100's of hours sitting on my backside playing a game i dont enjoy for rewards that are never satisfying.

I'm embaressed and really dispointed in myself.

Comments

• D0lvl
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's a wake up call. Having one myself. First time FUTer here and it's been a grand waste of time.

Like you, I could've put better use of my time.

#avoidFifa

• Queens11
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fair play man hopefully a load more see sense and steer clear from this criminal company in the future
  • Pieman25
    16369 posts World Class
    Should we all pick a language for next year then? I'm thinking Mandarin
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Should we all pick a language for next year then? I'm thinking Mandarin

I'm learning German, I'm hoping to improve my technical skill irl soccer and no one does it better than the Germans
  • Delboy13710
    4826 posts National Call-Up
    In the last 9 months

I have played every weekend league finishing no lower than gold 3

Finished rank 1 rivals every week

Won 39 Drafts

Also spent around £500.

My best pulls

Red picks - TOTS Telles
    WL rewards - NIF Bale
    Paid packs - HL Pepe

Im over it. Not even salty. Today when i opened the "ultimate" TOTS SBC amd got Serabia... I laughed.

It's so one sided. Today the penny dropped and I finally felt stupid thinking about how much time and money i've put in to this.

I could have learned a language or an instrument. Started a business. Dedicated myself to the gym an looked like the Rock by now... but no, instead i spent 100's of hours sitting on my backside playing a game i dont enjoy for rewards that are never satisfying.

I was bang on the gym before Ultimate team I still go but dont look the same these days 😂 💩

I used to buy every Fifa but only played Seasons , was a lot less addictive then this game mode .
  • EekAlaska
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    It truly is addictive. The main problem is it is advertised as for Everyone and then has things only adult games should have. They should advertise it for what it is and make it adult only then no1 can complain its addictive and they didn't know it would be.
  • Torn4do
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    Ben wrote: »
    In the last 9 months

Won 39 Drafts

Also spent around £500.

My best pulls

Red picks - TOTS Telles
    WL rewards - NIF Bale
    Paid packs - HL Pepe

Join the club...watching that response from the ea attorney should put anyone off of spending any money on this game period.

Totally agree...... when I saw her answering questions in the UK this week I couldn’t believe my ears! They are a horrible company!

I even heard someone on the radio who plays Apex Legends (another EA game so they said), in this game there is a special weapon that you can pull in loot boxes, EA have been so responsible and wanted to give back to the community, they have guaranteed to any player that if they spend £5,000 they will automatically give the player this special item if they haven’t already received it in ‘surprise mechanics’ boxes!!!

What a disgusting company and how they treat customers and in particular children is disgusting!!
  • GEEMAN04
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In the last 9 months

Won 39 Drafts

Also spent around £500.

My best pulls

Red picks - TOTS Telles
    WL rewards - NIF Bale
    Paid packs - HL Pepe

Couldn't have put it better. Well said. Next step don't buy 20. Then your free lol good luck
  • Torn4do
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    In the last 9 months

Won 39 Drafts

Also spent around £500.

My best pulls

Red picks - TOTS Telles
    WL rewards - NIF Bale
    Paid packs - HL Pepe

Think I’ll go and buy a nice Guitar and learn how to play from this sunmer, totally agree with you here.

Could become pretty decent play if I spent 10-15 hours a week that I have wasted on this game!

May start a YouTube channel haha

• Cbn
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Torn4do wrote: »
    In the last 9 months

Won 39 Drafts

Also spent around £500.

My best pulls

Red picks - TOTS Telles
    WL rewards - NIF Bale
    Paid packs - HL Pepe

Think I’ll go and buy a nice Guitar and learn how to play from this sunmer, totally agree with you here.

Could become pretty decent play if I spent 10-15 hours a week that I have wasted on this game!

Those are rookie numbers
  • Torn4do
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    Cbn wrote: »
    Torn4do wrote: »
    In the last 9 months

Won 39 Drafts

Also spent around £500.

My best pulls

Red picks - TOTS Telles
    WL rewards - NIF Bale
    Paid packs - HL Pepe

Those are rookie numbers

Couldn’t be bothered working out how much time I have wasted playing the game haha

Let’s see ....... WL 10 hours
    SB - 4 hours or so
    DR - probably 8 hours minimum

So maybe 22 hours a week 😂😂😂

• JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    Just saying, there's absolutely no chance you'd end up looking like The Rock after 1 year in the gym, even if you were juicing.
  • Gnomenclature
    3189 posts National Call-Up
    If I had children, I would not let them play this game. It's poison...
  • BPLOPCARDS
    65 posts Park Captain
    I feel your pain, sweated constantly all week for the weeklys, DR rewards, WL rewards without abusing mechanics or paying to win and now just fed up, after this week I ain’t doing it anymore, simply cba.

Nothing changes same trash daily.
    AI defending with fut swap Lerma becomes the best CDM to play the game?
    El tornado and lofted crosses?
    4 consecutive la croqueta in a row? LOL

I’m done.
  • bberger
    5165 posts Big Money Move

This
  • Torn4do
    761 posts Semi-Pro
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Just saying, there's absolutely no chance you'd end up looking like The Rock after 1 year in the gym, even if you were juicing.

But I bet he’ll feel a hell of a lot better than he does now 😂😂😂
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    I had a good laugh, “could have looked like the rock by now” :D
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional

But what makes this game so “good”?
  • carolinabluejg
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 10
    Same brother, [Removed - CM]🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 Serabia . Such a disgusting organization who could care less about there fan base. All they want is our money and there game is absolute [Removed - CM]. I rarely go on this forum because it’s toxic AF but I came on today to pretty much say exactly what u did. I’m probably going to get kicked off this page today because I’m about to tell them how I really freaking feel. Absolute [Removed - CM] Fifa 19 and EA in general. Absolutely furious after this SBC, I did every single one and the rest were all goalkeepers. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

In the last 9 months

Won 39 Drafts

Also spent around £500.

My best pulls

Red picks - TOTS Telles
    WL rewards - NIF Bale
    Paid packs - HL Pepe

Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • SomeNextGuy
    2769 posts Fans' Favourite
    I complete SBC and stuff between sets at the gym and it's a problem.
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something

The gambling-like thrill which originates from the mega ethical surprise mechanics, for example.
  • Gnomenclature
    3189 posts National Call-Up

Like i said in a different post - the only good thing about the game is live content. Weekly informs for outstanding performances, eoae and flashback cards for our favorite players that are well beyond their prime, and icons for nostalgia... I like weekly objectives and and things like marquee matchups too...

However, I can't say anything good about the pay 2 win and very poor gameplay we have to endure week in and week out.

It's player vs EA... not player vs player.

On top of that, you have the ridiculously low pack weights and constant pressure to buy fp. Meh, broken record at this point.
  • Latanaka
    827 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 25
    In the last 9 months

Won 39 Drafts

Also spent around £500.

My best pulls

Red picks - TOTS Telles
    WL rewards - NIF Bale
    Paid packs - HL Pepe

I have played over 1000 games and spent 400$ until January.
    Raged every WE about horrible delay and broke 2 controllers.

My friends asked me to watch a movie, I stayed at home to play FIFA and went up raging and screaming that I am gonna delete this game.

My GF looked at me and said: "You spend hundreds of dollars on a game, which you hate playing, while your friends are laughing and enjoying together?"

I am 25 by the way, I felt like a 16yo drug addicted, which needed a slap in the face.

Deleted the game and started hating EA even more.
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa 19 has given so many people the required motivation to give up on EA Sports. It’s magnificent to watch as I despite the company.
  • iTaLenTZ
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FUT made EA 800 million euros last year. If I made that amount of money with anything I would surely think I am doing a good job. As long as people don't give feedback with their wallet nothing will change. Enough people will commit to fifapoints again and again and again and again every promo to get the latest shiny card for their team so EA won't have any incentive to change. I won't fall for EA's makeups and stories about 'we have learned etc, this year will be better we promise etc' because FUT is the chicken with the golden eggs and apparently the formula works every year despite the game getting worse and worse. That is why next year I won't buy the game.
  • MDeMontiagne
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Very well said, respect for being open and honest as well. I agree to an extent as up until about March I only played Division rivals each week but over the past 3-4 months I've definitely played more and spent too much time pursuing Fifa than I should've done.

Time is precious and that's why I'm not buying Fifa 20, or any other game for that matter. Just going to reduce the amount of time I spend on the games I already play.
  • JWNYsg
    807 posts Semi-Pro
    see you in FIFA 20 bro
  • limjitwe
    6805 posts Big Money Move
    What’s your team like now OP?

I doubt you’ll hit the gym even if you didn’t play Fifa though. 😂😂