Whom did you pull from the ultimate TOTS SBC?

Comments

• barryw
    1174 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Bernardo.. Well at least got R94 from the icon pack.
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    650 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Suarez, Van Dijk & Havertz – the old and the new stars
    Van dijk ☺ so happy to have pulled something of use. Thursday gold 2 picks are gonna be terrible or a duplicate now
  • Bristolsmithy
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Benzema, Robertson & Koulibaly – consolation prizes
    Benzema, happy with that
  • maccag
    180 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not doing this SBC.
    After packing either the lowest rated card or a GK in the other sbc's I gave this one a miss and I'm so pleased I did given what majority of you guys packed as I'm sure I'd end up with either Alisson or Sarabia as well.
  • weakstick
    49 posts Park Captain
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    Havertz. Knew it wasn't Reus when german cam came up. Was actually pleased anyway but I have 3 icon Cams so not sure i'll use him lol

He is a top 5 striker in the game maybe even top 3. No need to use him @ CAM. You are so lucky, I got Oblak for the 2nd time.
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    CR7 and not even excited :D haven't touched the actual game since December.. I don't deserve him

Maybe thats why you got him?
  • Beermoney
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Reus & Messi – the artists
    Reus. Best player I've ever packed lol
  • Retro_G
    30488 posts National Team Captain
    Not doing this SBC.
    Torn4do wrote: »
    Crysister wrote: »
    Boozad wrote: »
    Sold my tradeable Alisson and thought I’d just **** the coins on an Ultimate Pack. Yes, you read that right, an Ultimate Pack. I swear if I’d paid £20 for this I would have flipped my canister.

image0.png

image1.png

...I...I honestly don't have word. Make me really angry...

I was so pissed off with my Ultimate TOTS pull that I thought **** it I’ll open some packs with my coins as I have no incentive to play this game any longer!!

Highest card was Horn!!! 125k coin pack and I get an 83 from 30 rare gold players!!

Was that Horn a surprise mechanic?

:trollface:
  • Mazza17
    814 posts Professional
    Quags 💩
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got yesterday gullit and today vandijk hoo yesss yessssss .. best picks after whole year of trash ..
  • Low Ki
    11866 posts Has That Special Something
    Got Bernardo Silva after dumping my Oblak I to it.
  • leon1309
    4208 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 25
    Pure BS...**** GK again...***** Alisson again...the only untradeable i had from the team and ofcuorse i Got it...i am so not buying FIFA 20 it is not even funny...take your gready **** and shove them somewhere... ****** rigged Pack weight and **** patent that does not apply to FIFA...give me a break.

Sorry for the Rant, but this is Just silly. Hope EU bans this scam microtransaction practices.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3051 posts National Call-Up
    As expected **** alisson
    Don't know why I bother to get my hopes up
    EA are the worst **** company I've ever come across
    This poll shows what a bunch of **** they are. There's a reason I haven't pre ordered fifa 20, can't remember my last positive experience with these bunch of w*nkers
  • 2easym8
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alisson.. 👎
  • Nodge86
    1306 posts Professional
    I had prepared for disappointment and preplanned the icon SBC i was going to do. 95 Oblak helps that move along. My soul doesn’t die when I think in this way.
  • Mogga
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quagliarrella
  • Stewuk73
    69 posts Park Captain
    After Gullit today. I got Van Dijk, good link to RVN
  • FreddieKane
    641 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oblak, literally anyone else I would have been able to find a use for. Damn it.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    So currently, as per poll... 3/90 is the weight for desirable players from the 20 players available... WTF... Imagine the weight on normal packs...
  • Andy goddamn Robertson. Useless.
  • Low Ki
    11866 posts Has That Special Something
    I think Oblak, Alisson and Sarabia needed their own category in this poll.

I got Bernardo, and they would be 1000 times worse.
  • Suarez, Van Dijk & Havertz – the old and the new stars
    Best pull all year
    98 Suarez will fit nicely in my endgame LaLiga Squad
  • leon1309
    4208 posts National Call-Up
    Thing is, with high req i thought they are not going to be ****** and will have somewhat normal pack weight...obviously i could not have been more wrong. Should have waited with the sbc and check the forum pulls first.
  • Alisson deserve à Toty card next year he is the ultimate player that everybody need to have in his team.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13091 posts Has That Special Something
    Bloody Kimmich.

Each one of these guaranteed SBCs have been utterly shambolic for me
  • RoosterBlue
    1212 posts Professional
    Kimmich, sold my tradable one this morning :|
  • El_Burn
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kimmich. I'm pretty happy with that, fits in to my team nicely.
  • DannySTFC
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got Bernardo Silva.

Pretty predictable, got him in red picks then put him into Eusebio SBC. I liked him but didn’t love him, now I have Eusebio he can get that strong Portuguese link, I’ll pop him back in my starting XI and hope he can perform a little better then previously!