Whom did you pull from the ultimate TOTS SBC?

Comments

• King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Anyone associated with EA on here willing to comment on the percentages shown on page 1?
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    CR7 & Mbappe – the king and his heir
    Got Ronaldo. This is after not playing more than a handful of matches in the last 2.5 weeks. Rigged!
  • DaMMian
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    no comment
  • Vezzo
    1240 posts Professional
    Benzema, Robertson & Koulibaly – consolation prizes
    Benzema. Don't know how to feel. I guess he's not bad when I see what others pull.
  • Derryboy1893
    3565 posts National Call-Up
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Got Ronaldo. This is after not playing more than a handful of matches in the last 2.5 weeks. Rigged!

Cheat
  • JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    If i pull nothing usable thursday and will see alisson there i will break the disc on half and will buy pes 20 i swear on my life
  • Dth83
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Allison. 🤢 🤢 🤢
  • Devers
    7729 posts League Winner
    All i wanted was a robertson ffs 🙄
  • Bags
    1176 posts Professional
    Love these polls. Just look at the shear number who have pulled 🎃🎃🎃🎃. Just proves what utter 🎃🎃🎃🎃 the prize mechanics are
  • treddy
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Robertson :( another Liverpool scum
  • Futfanatic
    15276 posts World Class
    edited June 2019
    Mmandras wrote: »
    7 of the players in the green, rest are 2 or 3 players? Of course there will be most greens.

The poll shows that most people will not pack 1m + players which is not really suprise mechanic.

Silva is a present from EA because that guy fits perfect into my team. I guess it's kind of a glass half full situation.

I hope most of you guys with 14+ wins will be compensated with great red picks.

Wtf bro? I could make a poll with one option Alisson, Sarabia & Oblak and the other everyone else and Alisson, Sarabia & Oblak would win easily, don’t kid yourself.
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    If you put robertson in the oblak, allison category...it would further increase.. Robertson though higher rated, is not exactly for this fifa... Can't jump being a full back is a crime.... Believe it should be 71% or something which is useless....
  • Mmandras
    3633 posts National Call-Up
    @Futfanatic

Your polls are great, it's just what people's perception of card worth is.

But EA has made this awesome Kimmich 95 card and it's not their fault people don't value it much because it is not exactly meta.

• Selvanera
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Too late for me, I stop playing this weekend
  • IxToMxI
    7147 posts League Winner
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    Andyzim wrote: »
    Ea need to go back to school and learn the meaning of ultimate.

Why was neymar not included, as well as Trent could have been included and why were sarabia or chiellini or quag included?

So they can screw us over on Thursday with the Ultimate TOTS pack, you think ploughing cards into this SBC is disappointment.

Play W/L and play against some absolute horrible people to grind elite and pack three of the greens is even worse
  • gorillabear
    1022 posts Professional
    Can we get one more attempt?
  • Torn4do
    1120 posts Professional
    Well as far as I’m concerned this game is finished, I have no incentive to play this rubbish anymore.

How do I always manage to pull the worst card available?? F.....ing Oblak

Congratulations EA...... you have managed to 🎃🎃🎃🎃 off yet another paying customer!!
  • Liamalone
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Submitted TotS Robertson, received TotS Robertson.

No comment.
  • PiotrLolo
    2275 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2019
    Yesterday - Nakata
    Today - Alisson

F
    U

E
    A

!!!!!!!
  • v4vendetta1978
    3229 posts National Call-Up
    Pablooooooooooooo didn’t expect anything else welcome to the club my son
  • Cphilly13
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Koulibaly, couldve been worse, i can actually link him in on 8 chem or buy donnaruma to replace ederson n get him on 10
  • Rolls-reus96
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    CR7 and not even excited :D haven't touched the actual game since December.. I don't deserve him
  • Bristolsmithy
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pretty pleased with Benzema
  • Smiley_Utd
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    Quags🙄
  • weakstick
    53 posts Park Captain
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    Oh wow what a surprise!

Oblak.

Can't wait to see him again on Thursday.

Same
  • BogusTommy
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    French
    Stricker
    Benzema... DOH

Will put him on the bench for now. Probably ends up an a SBC

• ZinedineZidane
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    From the start to the end of the "tots Sbc event" are rubish for 95 % of the player ,only Goalkeeper's or useless player's duplicate, that is what "surprise mechanics" is all about.

Really hope that the justice will treath you like your deserve EA.
  • Torn4do
    1120 posts Professional
    Crysister wrote: »
    Boozad wrote: »
    Sold my tradeable Alisson and thought I’d just **** the coins on an Ultimate Pack. Yes, you read that right, an Ultimate Pack. I swear if I’d paid £20 for this I would have flipped my canister.

image0.png

image1.png

...I...I honestly don't have word. Make me really angry...

I was so pissed off with my Ultimate TOTS pull that I thought 🎃🎃🎃🎃 it I’ll open some packs with my coins as I have no incentive to play this game any longer!!

Highest card was Horn!!! 125k coin pack and I get an 83 from 30 rare gold players!!
  • ItsWideRight
    993 posts Professional
    Pepe, Sancho & Sterling – the pace merchants
    Sancho to my surprise, now to try and see how to get him into a team or use him as a impact sub.
  • balErik
    1011 posts Professional
    Pulled Robertson, descent I guess. Need to sell Telles and Militao to fit him in though not sure if its worth it