The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Whom did you pull from the ultimate TOTS SBC?

Comments

• FutFut11
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Chiellini, after Wijnaldum my best pull of this TOTS
  • truegunn3r
    9832 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2019
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Kimmich

I’m f****** fed up of this bs! I get it that it’s all random but after opening every single TOTS guaranteed SBC, hundreds of upgrade packs and finishing G2 every week without fail I am yet to pack a single TOTS attacker (striker or winger). Constantly getting goalkeepers and defenders. Not looking forward to getting Alisson and Robertson as my player picks.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sarabia. I did every one of the guaranteed tots sbcs. Only 2 non goalies were sarabia and Laporte.
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Boozad wrote: »
    Sold my tradeable Alisson and thought I’d just **** the coins on an Ultimate Pack. Yes, you read that right, an Ultimate Pack. I swear if I’d paid £20 for this I would have flipped my canister.

image0.png

image1.png

...I...I honestly don't have word. Make me really angry...
  • Lulz
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Look at those results... what a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ company
  • mark1089
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2019
    Benzema, Robertson & Koulibaly – consolation prizes
    Arsence wrote: »
    I love how these poll threads expose how awful the weights are for these SBCs

And we all still do these sbc's knowing what we know. I have tots Jo, tots Carrasco, tots eggestein, moment howedes that I don't use but I'll still have to drop 70k on this sbc. I have the 70k but I might just give this a miss and save myself the hassle. Will decide when I get home from work later

Edit: I'd be happy with anyone but Oblak or Vvd(have his poty) I will 100% pull one or the other.
  • Massman
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    alisson again
    not even suprised
    knew it the sec i hit the A button
  • Lulz
    More than 70% chance to lose coins 👍
  • Moe_86
    1180 posts Professional
    All I need just LM /LW , I got Oblak for the 4 time
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    On top of the Sarabia I pulled from this, I just got Trapp from my Bundes Futswap pack. Lovely.
  • G000ner
    4603 posts National Call-Up
    Would've taken anyone but a goalkeeper since i already have untradeable Ederson that I got from the PL TOTS guarantee. Even Sarabia would fit into my squad.

Got Allison. I knew before there was a 99% chance I was getting him, so can't be angry.

The player weights for these sbcs should be based on rating rather than coin value. It's understandable that the chances of getting a 99 rated TOTS is much lower than getting a 95 rated TOTS. It's not understandable that there's a much greater chance of getting a 95 rated GK, than a 92 rated outfield player that has a higher value. They don't tell us how heavily weighted the goalkeepers' pack weights are for these sbcs and it's a bit of a scam. Almost every time you end up with a goalkeeper that you can't even control. In most cases the TOTS goalkeepers are worse than most non-inform golds, so there's not even a point in them.
  • Not doing this SBC.
    Got Robbo, which is awesome, except that my last two red player picks were Schultz and Ferland...who has the hyper link to Aouer
  • cdbuck26
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    Lulz wrote: »
    More than 70% chance to lose coins 👍

That is, IF these were tradable even
  • Robstr
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Suarez, Van Dijk & Havertz – the old and the new stars
    Big virg for me. Very happy.best player value wise I have ever pulled and goes next to my red pick tots laporte
  • Slawter
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    That makes it 7 out of the 9 SBC's i've done where i've gotten one of the 3 worst players lol.
  • mindm4ster
    5046 posts Big Money Move
    end of this garbage game and they can't even upp odds a bit to give you 1 good player :lol:

pathetic devs
  • truegunn3r
    9832 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2019
    Where’s the giving back from EA. Looks like they are still in the mood of taking. Disgusting!
  • cdbuck26
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    Ready to either quit or use a 10k team for the rest of the year
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Boozad wrote: »
    Sold my tradeable Alisson and thought I’d just **** the coins on an Ultimate Pack. Yes, you read that right, an Ultimate Pack. I swear if I’d paid £20 for this I would have flipped my canister.

image0.png

image1.png

That is sick man!!! You had 2 83's....

Took untradeable last week from DR... got 81 as highest
  • robertson
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2019
    Quags . He is in my team already so I know he is a good player to get
  • King_Cantona77
    1330 posts Professional
    Alisson. Utterly predictable and pathetic.
  • DaveyBazy
    81 posts Park Captain
    I got Kimmich. The only player i didnt want, as i already have him untradeable from the bundesliga SBC. Thank you EA.
  • Westy12
    74 posts Park Captain
    Pepe, Sancho & Sterling – the pace merchants
    Was going to put Allison in who I got from player picks but I didn't want to pack him again so I put in tots Sirigu and packed Sterling, looking forward to trying him out.
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Allison
  • Lulz
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Where’s the giving back from EA. Looks like they are still in the mood of taking. Disgusting!

“Children love surprises!”

It’s a shame 80% of people that completed the sbc are not surprised at all, it’s exactly what We expected. We got shafted again. Not a surprise.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6142 posts Big Money Move
    Chiellini. At least I didn't get a GK, but I'm already stacked at CB with Red TOTS VVD, 95 Ramos, TOTS Pique, TOTS Marqhinhos, PIM Blanc, and 87 Militao, all untradable. What I desperately need are elite attacking players. I've yet to get one throughout this entire promo.
  • Gilly04
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vvd ! Only one I didn’t want got poty already
    Only one in all tots that I didn’t get a gk 😂
  • SeaDawgBob
    940 posts Professional
    Alisson... Well that’ll do it for me this season, if I would’ve packed something decent may have played for a couple more weeks but I think I’ll call it.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3473 posts National Call-Up
    Jesus christ just looks at the results. That pretty much sums up fifa 19
  • Mmandras
    2915 posts Fans' Favourite
    7 of the players in the green, rest are 2 or 3 players? Of course there will be most greens.

The poll shows that most people will not pack 1m + players which is not really suprise mechanic.

Silva is a present from EA because that guy fits perfect into my team. I guess it's kind of a glass half full situation.

I hope most of you guys with 14+ wins will be compensated with great red picks.