1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Maro6590 wrote: »
    What will Happen from next week on ?!
    I think WL is the biggest Tessin for People to Play UT... and player Pucks are the most motivating factor...

Well tots is over. What will EA do ? Going back the TOTW player picks of 78 OVR IF ?! Or will they re-rollout every single tots in player picks ?

they will, you can rinse them in the upgrade SBC once you get 11 of the IFs that won't go into your team.

There's only 1 more week of wl

How do you know that? I felt like it went much longer last year. Like to a month or less before fifa 19 was released.

Look in champs for upcoming weeks it shows only 1

It needs to be updated, it runs till the week before FIFA 20 early release

No it doesn't last year was stopped over a month before the end of game cycle

Look your embarrassing yourself now trying to troll everyone. We all know when it ended. Mid September, because I remember playing the last WL

It always finishes in September just before the new release. Don't know why he's so adamant this year will be different and they will stop WL next week 😂

It stopped over a month before the cycle ended last year clueless moron

You know what's worse than a troll??

A troll that doesn't have a clue what he's talking about 😂😂😂

But like a man utd fan living in the past who u gunna pay 450k to this year to warm a bench

Who's living in the past? I know were terrible 😂😂

Give up kid you're embarrassing yourself.

Terrible haha getting beat of Cardiff n Huddersfield end season utd fans all think they have the right to be winning titles keep throwing money at trash players with ur trash fans in tow. Isn't old Trafford in salford
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think WL is the biggest Tessin for People to Play UT... and player Pucks are the most motivating factor...

Well tots is over. What will EA do ? Going back the TOTW player picks of 78 OVR IF ?! Or will they re-rollout every single tots in player picks ?

they will, you can rinse them in the upgrade SBC once you get 11 of the IFs that won't go into your team.

How do you know that? I felt like it went much longer last year. Like to a month or less before fifa 19 was released.

Look your embarrassing yourself now trying to troll everyone. We all know when it ended. Mid September, because I remember playing the last WL

It always finishes in September just before the new release. Don't know why he's so adamant this year will be different and they will stop WL next week 😂

But like a man utd fan living in the past who u gunna pay 450k to this year to warm a bench

Terrible haha getting beat of Cardiff n Huddersfield end season utd fans all think they have the right to be winning titles keep throwing money at trash players with ur trash fans in tow. Isn't old Trafford in salford

Did you're mummy give you too much sugar today?
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

Awwww what's wrong got u not knowing a smart reply man utds stadium isn't in Manchester neither is 90 percent of there fans
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Awwww what's wrong got u not knowing a smart reply man utds stadium isn't in Manchester neither is 90 percent of there fans

Old Trafford is in Manchester I've been many times. What are you even talking about you melt 😂😂
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up

Troll. Where is that game request I was supposed to get about 3/4 weeks ago? You were giving it all that and never invited me.

Old Trafford is in Manchester I've been many times. What are you even talking about you melt 😂😂

Don't be giving into him.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Troll. Where is that game request I was supposed to get about 3/4 weeks ago? You were giving it all that and never invited me.

Just another keyboard warrior. Must live a very sad life 😂😂
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

It's in Salford n it's on the border of Manchester numbnts
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

Add me speshalmarketa
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

If you want to be petty about things then it's actually in the borough of Trafford, Greater Manchester. However you can walk to the stadium from Manchester city centre.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Add me speshalmarketa

Sorry mate I only have people I actually like on my PSN account.
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

Add me speshalmarketa

Wasnt for u. N nobody likes man utd fans
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

If you want to be petty about things then it's actually in the borough of Trafford, Greater Manchester. However you can walk to the stadium from Manchester city centre.

Where man City stadium is actually in Manchester
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Add me speshalmarketa

Then why post it under one of my comments??

And your point is what exactly? Anfield is further away from Liverpool city centre than Old Trafford is to Manchester city centre yet you don't see United fans clutching at straws trying to say its not in Liverpool. Everyone loves to hate United but I suppose that's what happens when you're the most successful club in English football 😎
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

Add me speshalmarketa

Then why post it under one of my comments??

And your point is what exactly? Anfield is further away from Liverpool city centre than Old Trafford is to Manchester city centre yet you don't see United fans clutching at straws trying to say its not in Liverpool. Everyone loves to hate United but I suppose that's what happens when you're the most successful club in English football 😎

Most successful club haha I think that goes to Liverpool overall with trophies people say Chelsea City only win cos there billionaire owners but utd spend 100s of millions to buy young kids around the world to put into there academy that's not a successful one where they train them up from a young age like local kids funny thing is the only team from Manchester is city ur like a Mr know it all on this forum but a complete clueless twit lol
  • HyperOCD
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Love how this little triggered kid managed to shift suddenly the discussion to man united instead WL :D
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    HyperOCD wrote: »
    Love how this little triggered kid managed to shift suddenly the discussion to man united instead WL :D

Kid I'm probably older than u lol now go ask ur mummy to get u some fp only way u can win probably
  • HyperOCD
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 26

Kid I'm probably older than u lol now go ask ur mummy to get u some fp only way u can win probably

if you're older than 32 and still write "u" "ur" you have bigger issues than when WL ends
    lets not even start talking about how easily you're triggered on a virtual forum.

you can also frame this.
  • amit37
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    the power creep will never end
  • cantonagod
    410 posts Sunday League Hero

I'm older than you, my dad's bigger than your dad, the team i support is better than your team team.......HA HA

What a complete **** head..........

"Most successful club haha I think that goes to Liverpool overall with trophies people say Chelsea City only win cos there billionaire owners but utd spend 100s of millions to buy young kids around the world to put into there academy that's not a successful one where they train them up from a young age like local kids funny thing is the only team from Manchester is city ur like a Mr know it all on this forum but a complete clueless twit lol [/quote]"

Man United have won more trophies - think that makes them the most succesful don't you?
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    @Kingdingaling I’ve taken a screenshot of your response...

I’m certain WL last year stopped near end of August/start of September.

We had TOTY As monthly rewards, then feb and March and so on.

It 100% is until September since fifa 17.
  • chevano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah last year you didnt have to qualify anymore if you played ti often
  • JWNYsg
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    no weekend league soon. Yes, can get back to Journey with Hunter
  • shepj6
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This was the Final WL last year:

2qla81i.jpg

Taken from here:

https://fifauteam.com/fifa-18-weekend-league-calendar/

You can also see Fifa 17 on there, the final weekend was the same weekend as Fifa 18 (week 48). See no reason why this year it won't carry on until the week before Fifa 20 early access, as we don't have monthly rewards.
  • LiamSully
    6049 posts Big Money Move
    Lol this DingalingHead is quite entertaining, completely wrong and embarrassing himself constantly, but entertaining 😂
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Lol this DingalingHead is quite entertaining, completely wrong and embarrassing himself constantly, but entertaining 😂

Wrong about man utd being a pay to win club am I what a shock pic of Cantona another glory hunter won't find any glory with ur supported team lol
  • LiamSully
    6049 posts Big Money Move

Wrong about man utd being a pay to win club am I what a shock pic of Cantona another glory hunter won't find any glory with ur supported team lol

Wrong again
    I just like karate

I bet you haven’t even checked King Eric’s stats...
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

Wrong again
    I just like karate

I bet you haven’t even checked King Eric’s stats...

Stats that he was better for Leeds than utd why did he join utd or yh cos they offered more money that's the utd way