Whom did you pull from the ultimate TOTS SBC?

Comments

• BorussenBernie09
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Benzema, Robertson & Koulibaly – consolation prizes
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    @EA_Andy 67% pulling crap...67%!!!! Lifecycle is over and we're still getting ripped off.

Actually more, 10% didn’t do the sbc so its actually close to 75%

75% WAS NOT SO SURPRISED BY THEIR SURPRISE MECHANICS

67% + 10% = Shame on you, EA, you greedy ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1877 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Sarabia of course.

I play too much to be given something decent.

Roll on Thursday...
  • Boozad
    989 posts Professional
    Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    Sold my tradeable Alisson and thought I’d just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the coins on an Ultimate Pack. Yes, you read that right, an Ultimate Pack. I swear if I’d paid £20 for this I would have flipped my canister.

image0.png

image1.png
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Alisson
  • SimenHP
    2619 posts Fans' Favourite
    For ones I finally got something better than a 100k player and of course it's this guy

01fbd2b2-9759-4a9e-984b-753897c75e35.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=AkmK%2FnelVljCxC%2FsiwNiyVnCOoRHwctndLbWe9dDGGM%3D
    dcb2489c-f735-4bb0-b6a7-e6225b7c5873.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=NqQyYPLuwa3KGsuN8sLF58rlfYENNpsoNrUgdRrh1sQ%3D

There was only one player I had untradable and ofcourse it's the one player I get
  • cantonagod
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    C’mon EA ! How many ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Alissons ! Really are ripping the back out of your loyal customers who have stayed with the game up until the end- despite it being the worst game re player satisfaction i can ever remember being released and I have been playing computer games since the old Atari and Grandstand consoles !
    Need to take a long hard look at yourselves you really do- guaranteed from me that I will be skipping Fifa 20 - no more money from me for you bandits
  • Safehands84
    4051 posts National Call-Up
    Silva, after I done iniestia, straight into gullit
  • IncredibleK
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2019
    Alisson for me, glad I had plenty fodder for this one as I got him the PL SBC also. He can go towards an Icon for the 2nd time
  • KurtyH
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stopped the gif on Alison and sure enough I got Alison :/
  • Ben
    4535 posts National Call-Up
    Alisson
  • Tseng91
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2019
    CR7 & Mbappe – the king and his heir
    CAD4344-F-928-C-43-CD-99-B0-19256-DD66150.jpg

Wasn’t going to do it , glad I did.

• illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Reus & Messi – the artists
    248223-A5-EB27-4-C1-E-82-BD-67-D236-E6-D2-A4.jpg

Best pull ever, still can’t believe it
  • Ecr8on
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alisson of course, put in a bunch of trash tots that I wouldn’t use
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    Benzema, Robertson & Koulibaly – consolation prizes
    Koulibaly.

At least it’s not a dupe. Has anyone used him?
  • Bernardo Silva, Kimmich, Oblak, Quags, Chiellini, Alisson & Sarabia – the daggers in the dark
    sarabia from the “ultimate” tots
  • pekkaa88
    6662 posts Big Money Move
    Allison.. Who would have thought
  • SJR440
    5127 posts Big Money Move
    Pepe, Sancho & Sterling – the pace merchants
    Sancho.

I'm absolutely buzzing with that!
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    having Alisson, Oblak, Sarabia in the ultimate TOTS is a disgrace and a spit on the face from EA to all their customers.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    17077 posts World Class
    Kimmich, dunno how to feel as I need a RB but what you guys think about him?
  • Andyzim
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ea need to go back to school and learn the meaning of ultimate.
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worst thing is that you use this stupid Alisson and he let the ball go in without even moving. What a joke are GKs. I`m back to my great Rabiot.

• BeardGang
    1879 posts Fans' Favourite
    These greens are mad
  • MDeMontiagne
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SimenHP wrote: »
    For ones I finally got something better than a 100k player and of course it's this guy

01fbd2b2-9759-4a9e-984b-753897c75e35.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=AkmK%2FnelVljCxC%2FsiwNiyVnCOoRHwctndLbWe9dDGGM%3D
    dcb2489c-f735-4bb0-b6a7-e6225b7c5873.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=NqQyYPLuwa3KGsuN8sLF58rlfYENNpsoNrUgdRrh1sQ%3D

There was only one player I had untradable and ofcourse it's the one player I get

If there's a way for EA to absolutely screw you, then it'll happen.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2521 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m still trying to figure how in the hell did Sarabia make it in to ultimate tots? Seriously, how?
  • cdbuck26
    3811 posts National Call-Up
    Andyzim wrote: »
    Ea need to go back to school and learn the meaning of ultimate.

Why was neymar not included, as well as Trent could have been included and why were sarabia or chiellini or quag included?
  • BlackFridayRule
    1357 posts Professional
    Alisson...
  • cdbuck26
    3811 posts National Call-Up
    Love getting trash players from this
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pepe, Sancho & Sterling – the pace merchants
    Is it bad that I’d be happy with oblak and quag from the red picks Thursday ?
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bernardo Silva And I’m okay with that, will fit Ib my team