TOTS Messi users...how is he?

ASlowPotato
799 posts Semi-Pro
Considering dropping 3mil on him? Would I be better placed doing an icon like PIM Cruyff or similar?

Comments

• Boysie91
    7933 posts League Winner
    Normal Messi was better than prime cruyff so I would buy Messi
  • Raider
    3416 posts National Call-Up
    Don't like any of the messis his running animation annoys me a lot same with suarez and sterling
  • MurkingFools
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    I like Messi but it’s not contest PIM Cruyff blows him out of the water
  • Gripbrah
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Raider wrote: »
    Don't like any of the messis his running animation annoys me a lot same with suarez and sterling

Robben is the worst
  • Lackosweat
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 26
    The Best CF in the game for me !
  • Nogin182
    2273 posts Fans' Favourite
    Raider wrote: »

Thought I was the only one. Dunno why but its really off putting for me.
  • PIM Cruyff is better than TOTS Messi
  • JamesH
    454 posts An Exciting Prospect
    For some reason the animation messi has is a lighter version of Suarez like his about to fall. Why cant they ever get his animation right. He should be priority for fifa 20 in terms of likeness.
  • ASlowPotato
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    So I bought him and he was bang average. Sold him, done R10 and love him. Change left over too. Great success!!
  • limjitwe
    6459 posts Big Money Move
    Frankly Messi always scores against me. Was excited to try him but totally underwhelmed me. Tried him false 9. RM LM. Best is LST for me.

Unless I pack Suarez tomorrow. I’ll prob sell him. I would like to try Cruyff PIMP as well.
  • Nivaze
    2302 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pulled him in the guaranteed SBC yesterday and so far he has been great as a CAM for me.

I’ve used his NIF the majority of the game which I already loved, and his TOTS is just better at everything and has a huge stamina boost.

His dribbling and passing are perfect, I didn’t notice his M/M workrates at all and his finesse shots and low driven shots are so good. He also doesn’t seem to get bullied off the ball that quickly anymore.

I know most people don’t rate him because he’s not “META” but he is incredibly fun and effective for me.
  • Feurez
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In the german forum I saw a post showing that for Messi TOTS and Reus TOTS, the respective NIF cards are shown when you click on price comparison. Might be just a visual error, but at least regarding Reus TOTS I read many negative or underwhelming reviews. I hope that EA did not commit the next big error (would not be the first one).

Anyways, all conspiracy theories aside, I will just have a look at Messi's stamina in-game. If that is fine, it should be a visual glitch only.
  • Nivaze
    2302 posts Fans' Favourite
    Feurez wrote: »
    In the german forum I saw a post showing that for Messi TOTS and Reus TOTS, the respective NIF cards are shown when you click on price comparison. Might be just a visual error, but at least regarding Reus TOTS I read many negative or underwhelming reviews. I hope that EA did not commit the next big error (would not be the first one).

Anyways, all conspiracy theories aside, I will just have a look at Messi's stamina in-game. If that is fine, it should be a visual glitch only.

He lasts 90 minutes at CAM with ease for me, so I think it's just a visual glitch.
  • Feurez
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Feurez wrote: »

He lasts 90 minutes at CAM with ease for me, so I think it's just a visual glitch.

Good to know. Bought him yesterday and have yet to play a game with him. Looking forward to testing him.
  • DannySTFC
    846 posts Semi-Pro
    Y
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Frankly Messi always scores against me. Was excited to try him but totally underwhelmed me. Tried him false 9. RM LM. Best is LST for me.

Unless I pack Suarez tomorrow. I’ll prob sell him. I would like to try Cruyff PIMP as well.

He sounds sick!