Future WL rewards

Maro6590
796 posts Semi-Pro
What will Happen from next week on ?!
I think WL is the biggest Tessin for People to Play UT... and player Pucks are the most motivating factor...

Well tots is over. What will EA do ? Going back the TOTW player picks of 78 OVR IF ?! Or will they re-rollout every single tots in player picks ?

Comments

• starfox1284
    1581 posts Play-Off Hero
    Maro6590 wrote: »
    I think WL is the biggest Tessin for People to Play UT... and player Pucks are the most motivating factor...

Well tots is over. What will EA do ? Going back the TOTW player picks of 78 OVR IF ?! Or will they re-rollout every single tots in player picks ?

they will, you can rinse them in the upgrade SBC once you get 11 of the IFs that won't go into your team.
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

they will, you can rinse them in the upgrade SBC once you get 11 of the IFs that won't go into your team.

There's only 1 more week of wl
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move

How do you know that? I felt like it went much longer last year. Like to a month or less before fifa 19 was released.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

No there isn't it runs until September.
  • gizzzzy
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    They want to sell packs so they need people to prepare for wl. I expect someting like prime moments tots or best of 2018 or best of totw... anything to milk us, as they know the end of fifapoints is near.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2361 posts Fans' Favourite

No it's until mid-Sept
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

How do you know that? I felt like it went much longer last year. Like to a month or less before fifa 19 was released.

Look in champs for upcoming weeks it shows only 1
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Just hasn't updated yet.
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

No it's until mid-Sept

Lol noooo they stop champs way before the end of the game cycle can't u remember last year
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    gizzzzy wrote: »
    They want to sell packs so they need people to prepare for wl. I expect someting like prime moments tots or best of 2018 or best of totw... anything to milk us, as they know the end of fifapoints is near.

Next week in packs it will be best if tots then week after best of totw that's what they done last year
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up

It needs to be updated, it runs till the week before FIFA 20 early release
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

No it's until mid-Sept

Lol noooo they stop champs way before the end of the game cycle can't u remember last year

I wasn't still around this time last year but FIFA 17 I got TOTS Griezmann in my September monthly rewards.

There's absolutely no chance at all that they would stop WL now as it would completely kill what's left of the game.
  • HyperOCD
    406 posts Sunday League Hero

No it's until mid-Sept

Sept was last year also, why are you fighting to prove something that you clearly have zero clue at ?

• Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Batman442 wrote: »

No it doesn't last year was stopped over a month before the end of game cycle
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    HyperOCD wrote: »

No it's until mid-Sept

Sept was last year also, why are you fighting to prove something that you clearly have zero clue at ?

Lol frame ur reply so u can be proved wrong in a couple of weeks
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Mate give up. WL isn't finishing next week 😂😂
  • HyperOCD

No it's until mid-Sept

you can print it, frame it and even ask mummy to put it on the wall
  • Batman442

Look your embarrassing yourself now trying to troll everyone. We all know when it ended. Mid September, because I remember playing the last WL
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Look your embarrassing yourself now trying to troll everyone. We all know when it ended. Mid September, because I remember playing the last WL

It always finishes in September just before the new release. Don't know why he's so adamant this year will be different and they will stop WL next week 😂
  • iRusty_yo
    3921 posts National Call-Up
    @Kingdingaling I’ve taken a screenshot of your response...

I’m certain WL last year stopped near end of August/start of September.

We had TOTY As monthly rewards, then feb and March and so on.
  • WarrenBarton
    7322 posts Big Money Move
    Schedule updates at the beginning of each month.

This coming weekend is simply th last WL of the month
  • Batman442
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

It always finishes in September just before the new release. Don't know why he's so adamant this year will be different and they will stop WL next week 😂

He's just trolling
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

It stopped over a month before the cycle ended last year clueless moron
  • HyperOCD

little kid triggered :D
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

No it's until mid-Sept

you can print it, frame it and even ask mummy to put it on the wall

I'll put u on the wall lol ur totally clueless
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

You know what's worse than a troll??

A troll that doesn't have a clue what he's talking about 😂😂😂
  • DanValletta
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    I AM THE ULTIMATE KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero

But like a man utd fan living in the past who u gunna pay 450k to this year to warm a bench
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

But like a man utd fan living in the past who u gunna pay 450k to this year to warm a bench

Who's living in the past? I know were terrible 😂😂

Give up kid you're embarrassing yourself.
  • shepj6
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pretty sure last year the last WL was at the end of August because we had monthly rewards so Aug was the last full month. See no reason why this year it won’t carry on until the week before early access starts for Fifa 20.