Most annoying goal Fifa 19

IxToMxI
5445 posts Big Money Move
Which of the below annoys you the most

Most annoying goal Fifa 19 101 votes

La Croqueta me Crazy - Series on La Croq’s until they score Le Goal
22%
BenrobertsonmadwullieTeam SamMini_MiudoLuprihammycfcImAtrociousICE_UP_SONPointon27Bargy611JorisDBMincepie171286SeleukosVENPATTTeus20NazgulPocketsquareguyalvchongThe_WC 23 votes
‘How Many times do I need to tackle’ - stand tackle, they win it back, stand tackle, they win back again, stand tackle; they score
41%
JayyThunderNelmserJoebbergerIxToMxIJohnDoenumber7rockyaIex-1RoosterBlueTheTataGuyAbaddon888SuperSonicSeanLackosweatabcdefg123kcichrisJaggy Snakeswfcfan89MasscheranoWi1son73joehuk 42 votes
There’s a storm coming - El Tornado cross goals
0%
BW1991 1 vote
Finally I’ve scored! - oh no wait, kick off to follow
10%
DaddyTownesCaspertjuhGrubAndyzimTynianoffDasPonyboyjstracciBaccaTheNetGnomenclatureVix14 11 votes
Parrynoid - Thank you goalkeeper for pushing your save into the only opposition player in the box rather than the 6 players on my team
5%
robrau83HullCity1904Saheb2512013MenandaBebeWWFC24ClaretsPhatnax 6 votes
First time for everything - he’s passes, he shoots, he scores an unstoppable rifle of a shot
6%
PaquetesousaSanderFCEmpyrium7D0lvlnewguyGK93Hardingmd 7 votes
Jose Mourinho - bus parked, dropped back, counter attack, you know what follows
3%
DalebertGreatest_AndyHausgaardJVO97NL 4 votes
Low Low Low - Drivens
0%
It’s takes Finesse - First time Finesse
1%
kraidBeardGang 2 votes
It’s great, it’s late - last minute goals you canny stop
4%
Thuqcdbuck26DanVallettastarfox1284JG777 5 votes

Comments

• Boysie91
    7970 posts League Winner
    Too many to decide between 😲
  • bberger
    4656 posts National Call-Up
    ‘How Many times do I need to tackle’ - stand tackle, they win it back, stand tackle, they win back again, stand tackle; they score
    Rebounds. By a long shot.

Followed by kickoff and last minute goals (which EA officially doesn't see a problem with)
  • IxToMxI
    bberger wrote: »
    Rebounds. By a long shot.

Followed by kickoff and last minute goals (which EA officially doesn't see a problem with)
    I agree
  • jstracci
    240 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I would definitely check two or three more... Rebounds for example shows how bad this game is.
  • Bargy611
    82 posts Park Captain
    La croq because that for me seems hardest to stop.

The other unrealistic ones I hate would be the el tornado cross and then the first timed impossible angles garbage
  • JayyThunder
    4179 posts National Call-Up
    Some of these goals stem from one problem, which is...
  • Mini_Miudo
    9951 posts Has That Special Something
    The only way I can see the la croqueta spam not winning is if a lot of lower ranked people vote, guess this is more common in the higher ranks.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 25
    Conceded croqueta goals.. 3/4 of those in 2 games... But didn't get upset as much.. But tacking and the ball falls into better position is so annoying...

Also wanted to select first time long range shots, leading to corner goals... Thinking of which, corner goals should be up there...
  • Diggy
    13399 posts Has That Special Something
    Rebounds
  • number7rocky
    4033 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 25
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    The only way I can see the la croqueta spam not winning is if a lot of lower ranked people vote, guess this is more common in the higher ranks.

Only reason I didn't vote for the La croqueta is because I concede more from making good tackles and not getting the ball back overall, obviously once you hit the high ranks or play rivals La croquetta abuse is more common.
  • Flexus
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    La Croquetta, it looks so stupid.
  • BeardGang
    915 posts Professional
    It’s takes Finesse - First time Finesse
    Nearly broke my controller yesterday over a 35 yard first time finesse shot
  • Staxdoobie
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's literally impossible to choose. With each new one you read, you instantly conjure up memories of all the times it's happened to you. All as annoying as each other.

Having said this, it's difficult to see how they can introduce more variety to the goals without adding more randomness to the play. That was something I enjoyed about beta/early release of 19 - there was more variety to what could happen in the box, but the random factor annoyed people too much. I don't envy them trying to work out how to please most of us most of the time. Devil's own job.
  • hammycfc
    555 posts Semi-Pro
    45% abuse skill moves kick off goals 2nd worst only because when they score you can score
  • CharlieC
    5911 posts Big Money Move
    great list of things to fix for F20!
  • Empyrium7
    2425 posts Fans' Favourite
    First time for everything - he’s passes, he shoots, he scores an unstoppable rifle of a shot
    wanted to choose La Croquetta abuse. but after thinking for w minute. I find that first time shots from impossible angles and weird body animations are worse to concede.
    4-1-2-1-2 (2) ping pong passes on a counter between the front 3. and it always end up with a stupid first time shot
  • Hausgaard
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jose Mourinho - bus parked, dropped back, counter attack, you know what follows
    For me it's the guys that just sits at the back, running around and defending like crazy with Hazard, Messi, or any other attacker, and then just relies on punishing on the break, while the other player tries to break down a fully AI controlled defense
  • HullCity1904
    1869 posts Fans' Favourite
    Parrynoid - Thank you goalkeeper for pushing your save into the only opposition player in the box rather than the 6 players on my team
    surprised people don't vote for parrynoid

no one has a problem with keepers not parrying shots for a corner?
  • D0lvl
    1205 posts Professional
    Some of these can be combined i.e.

kickoff then

magnet ball after 5x unsuccessful tackles

then he la croqs

then passes to his teammate who does a 180 first time shot screamer to top corner of the post from 50 yards away to equalize in time 98:44 to send to extra time.

*watch him sussh and replay (which pans to Latin American flag in the stands).....
  • IxToMxI
    surprised people don't vote for parrynoid

no one has a problem with keepers not parrying shots for a corner?

High up on my list tbf played a guy this weekend league who took power shots from angles literally to make my keeper keep parring the ball back into the box I was very parrynoid each one would result in goal

Scored two goals from doing was a very effective technique props to him though was certainly a different exploit
  • kcichris
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    these type of goals are the most annoying because your opponent does something bad and you do the right move and you get punished for it
  • joehuk
    3003 posts National Call-Up
    Toss up between top 3 but deffo endless tackles bounces etc leading to goal.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4623 posts National Call-Up
    Hardest poll in history. I couldn’t decide.
  • Andyzim
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Where's the 'all of the above' option
  • Hardingmd
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Many of these things happen in real football so not a great shock. But it is annoying to be dominant in a game, only for someone to execute a finesse timed finish from 30 yards to make it 1-1...
  • oneskyworld
    894 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 25
    I hate la croqueta abuser too. But the thing about the lucky bounces, sticky legs, and phantom defenders are the feeling of utter frustration when you did everything right, yet the ball still has it's own mind determined to get into your net.

the other thing I absolutely hate is when my player did a perfect sliding tackle, and he then decided to lay on the ground for couple second, not interested in the ball what so ever. And yet the opponent, despite being rolling, facing the opposite direction, and far away from the ball, just use some karate move to bounce back from the ground and retake the ball.
  • Crysister
    874 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 25
    One things is a game, feeling already decided beforehand, but a tackle outcome decided beforehand, is really unbearable...
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Which of the below annoys you the most

Mine is not in there pass back to my goalie and he gets pulled the opposite way by some imaginary chains lol
  • Nazgul
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Teleporting son of a :)
  • IxToMxI
    Andyzim wrote: »
    Where's the 'all of the above' option

It was option 11 but I was restricted to 10 options, presume because the 11th option would of crashed the thread