The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

How to finish the FB weekly obj

Moe_86
1134 posts Professional
If you don’t have any fb st??

Comments

• Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Than u are screwed
  • OZero
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    Loan Mahrez
  • Arsence
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FB Mahrez loan, or do what I did, give your opponent a few free goals then they usually let you walk it in with FB Luiz :D
  • Moe_86
    1134 posts Professional
    edited June 2019
    Arsence wrote: »
    FB Mahrez loan, or do what I did, give your opponent a few free goals then they usually let you walk it in with FB Luiz :D

Thats a nice Idea
  • Dochter
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If u can see someone who is obviously trying to get Mahrez a goal then let them get it. Try and help people now and again.

I let a guy get his goal at the weekend. When he got it he then instantly let me score against him to put things back to where they were. We then played the match out normally.

• regia5bg
    822 posts Semi-Pro
    Arsence wrote: »

Good luck with it, usually people like more to score a 10th goal than let you score one, even if they're winning 5-0 after 15 minutes.

But at least if you gift them early goals they'll play with less attention and you'll have bigger chances to score.

For me it worked with Ibra FB as sub, playing with a team of players not bought (so I did both objective in the meantime).
  • regia5bg
    822 posts Semi-Pro
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    If you don’t have any fb st??

There were also a lot of loan FB gifted as objective, in case the 10 Mahrez FB games aren't enough. I suppose you saved some if you did them. If not... sorry :)
  • Moe_86
    1134 posts Professional
    Guys thank you so much , De Rossi did for me
  • Deki
    82 posts Park Captain
    I had alex sandro playing as st and i did it in 3 games. Even thinking of not replacing him there, he is lethal!
  • BeastlyHusla
    4274 posts National Call-Up
    Had to slug it out with FB mahrez loan. Guy is straight garbage. Took 5 games.