After using 88 Viera for 50 games

Boysie91
7970 posts League Winner
I can honestly say he is nothing special and plays like a CM as a lone CDM. Prime Rijkaard is better imo

Comments

• kurbalija
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    yeah that is why this one is PRIME and other one is the MIDDLE
  • Ftl
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Try prime vieira, he is way better dan the middle. I had to find out for myself to believe it
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Agreed, hes not too good, but funny enough after I got him I got b2b elite finish (my 2nd and 3rd elite of the year). Hes terrible on the ball and offers nothing going forward, but hes always in the right spot and his long legs intercept everything, I cant imagine playing without him.
  • HyperOCD
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who you guys suggest as single CDM?
    Im hoping for goos red picks so i can sell my pack pulled tots vvd and buy Vieira

Using atm FB DDR
  • Dutch3723
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Superb defensively - woeful going forward. He has to be played in the right way - don't try intricate through balls etc.... and he should never even be high enough up the pitch to think about shooting (!), but as a purely defensive CDM I don't think there's any better. BUT your game has to be built around the fact that he should tackle / win headers / intercept and then give it simple. If you want more then yeah other players should be considered
  • Boysie91
    7970 posts League Winner
    I can't afford to shell out on prime after doing all these sbc lately 😁
  • Bags
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Try him in a 2 CDM formation. Been great for me alongside Gullit. He sits back doing his thing which means Gullit can maraud forward. I had his 88 last year and sold it to do the prime. Couldnt tell the difference at CDM