>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Lost again.

My Blanc deflects it in his own net in the 85th min to lose 1-0.

Have no courage anymore.

If it helps I played a game just now as was bored and lost 5-2, 72% possession, 24 shots on target

Opposition has 3 shots on target :/

What are you on now?

14-1, turned it straight off and played fortnight with my mates lol

Might go again see what’s popping
  • Carlton_Legend
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    23-7
    Just managed to make Elite 3 after some long hard games. Once you hit 15 wins, every game takes a lot of concentration
    Last game to make E3 was against a very good player & i may have got slightly lucky in the match

dvjxjl.jpg

14smuxg.jpg
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2019
    Ended up playing my final 2 games just for the lolz after not being able to find someone I was trying to give free wins to and finished 25-5. So my finishes during TOTS were

Prem: 23-6
    Bundesliga: 23-7
    La Liga: 23-3
    Serie A: 23-6
    Ligue 1: 25-4
    Ultimate: 25-5

Consistent, so I'm happy with that. Farewell FIFA19, you will not be missed. Will play here and there, but not anywhere near as much.
  • Bale11UT
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Everything that could’ve went wrong this week went wrong. Started 9-6 then made it 17-6 and choked gold 1. Every other week I make gold 1 w 3 or 4 games spare and choke elite. My luck is unbelievable, thank god it was the last week almost wanted to bash my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ skull by playing all 30 games
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Played against the biggest bellend ever, from the start of the second half he kept passing between his GK, defenders, running down the wing before turning back, going all the back to his own corner flag to recycle the ball between his GK, defenders again, rinse and repeat. What an Arse-hole.

20190624-050933.jpg
  • number7rocky
    8315 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    Clutch? 😎 10-4 to 23-5. Also had to come from 0-2 down to avoid going 11-5 😬 Funny thing is I felt like I played terribly all WL but grinded out wins. I knew I was capable of going on a big win streak but the way things were going I just didn't see it coming.

Woke up at 3.30 am of like 2-3 hours sleep tired as hell, with 10 to play 😬 but got gifted a W in the first game he charged out the keeper let me score and quit ♥ Lost the next but then went unbeaten. Alot of people quit after going 2 behind. The best thing about playing during the night is smooth gameplay, what a difference it makes.

I Had to repurchase Tots Auba at 9-3 (and Tots Aguero) , sold him to try Havertz but he wasn't as good for me, it the workrates, Tots Aguero did a decent Job, I didn't have the coins for Tots Son and was desperate so gambled on Aguero, he did a job and scored some important goals although I will replace him.

56b86ea28c1f2c1a7822500139788a91.jpg
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Clutch? 😎 10-4 to 23-5. Also had to come from 0-2 down to avoid going 11-5 😬 Funny thing is I felt like I played terribly all WL but grinded out wins. I knew I was capable of going on a big win streak but the way things were going I just didn't see it coming.

Woke up at 3.30 am of like 2-3 hours sleep tired as hell, with 10 to play 😬 but got gifted a W in the first game he charged out the keeper let me score and quit ♥ Lost the next but then went unbeaten. Alot of people quit after going 2 behind. The best thing about playing during the night is smooth gameplay, what a difference it makes.

I Had to repurchase Tots Auba at 9-3 (and Tots Aguero) , sold him to try Havertz but he wasn't as good for me, it the workrates, Tots Aguero did a decent Job, I didn't have the coins for Tots Son and was desperate so gambled on Aguero, he did a job and scored some important goals although I will replace him.

Congrats mate, well played. That 96 Pepe is woeful, can't believe he costs so much coin, he cost me so many games with his poor weak foot. I'm going back to nif Mbappe and he is well better.
  • number7rocky
    8315 posts League Winner
    So I just got robbed of elite 2. Game 29 1-0 up... Looking likely for a 2nd goal. Your damn lucky EA I already had elite otherwise I'd be fuming and ranting right now 😂 Still abit salty as I hate being screwed over like this however getting to elite 3 was all that mattered.

1bddb491cf4c28c4c62957f003b19dac.jpg
  • number7rocky
    8315 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    Going to give away my last game since EA took elite 2 from me, if I can find someone willing to play away in the last 10 mins 😂 Pay back the free W I got at 16-4
  • number7rocky
    8315 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    So that's 23-7 after that dc and giving away my last game. I'm still counting that as 23-5 😂 It's like the 2nd/3rd time I've given out free W's and not one thankyou message. Do people have no courtesy? Sums up the fifa community tbh 🤦‍♂️

Even messaged him after 5 mins "Your welcome... " asking if he needed that W.
  • number7rocky
    8315 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    Retro_G wrote: »

Congrats mate, well played. That 96 Pepe is woeful, can't believe he costs so much coin, he cost me so many games with his poor weak foot. I'm going back to nif Mbappe and he is well better.

Cheers 🥂 👍 Yea you can't trust 3 star weak foot in the attack, I made an exception for Birthday Bale and he did really well for me but that's because I used him for backpost headers 😂

I hated having to get onto his strong foot though, with 5 star and at least 4 star you can go either side and be unpredictable and not have to worry about getting onto the strong foot.
  • ha032742
    46795 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019

Cheers 🥂 👍 Yea you can't trust 3 star weak foot in the attack, I made an exception for Birthday Bale and he did really well for me but that's because I used him for backpost headers 😂

I hated having to get onto his strong foot though, with 5 star and at least 4 star you can go either side and be unpredictable and not have to worry about getting onto the strong foot.

Congrats too...what was your team btw?
  • Matinxos
    60 posts Park Captain
    14-0 and instant turn off.
    Hopefully fifa 20 will be better.
  • ha032742
    46795 posts Moderator
    @PureFramez did you manage it?
  • number7rocky
    8315 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019

Cheers, you to 👍 Good week to clutch up, I saw you got 22 wins a couple times during tots 😬

Switched to this at 9-3. Changed the team over the past couple of weeks to try some new players. Had toty Mbappe last week and he was excellent at ram but I found myself subbing nif Ronaldo on half time most tight games and moving Mbappe central because you know hieght... 😂

But for the first time nif Ronaldo didn't feel so special and abit clunky, decided I wanted a better version of him which meant having to sell Mbappe (Made profit though as he went up in price as his Tots is lower rated)

Sold Auba to try Tots Havertz and he was decent but no where near as good as Auba for me, its the workrates, Tried him LAM and St. Tried out Tots Ibra aswell but it wasn't working aswell for me so Friday night repurchased Tots Auba and Tots Aguero (as I didn't have coins to get Tots Son back) to salvage my WL which in the end it did.

Did Maldini sbc earlier this week for around 500k because I had so many untradables and needed an Sbc to use them in. Honestly he's no where near as good as Toty Varane, slower less agile etc.. Not bothered to much as game Almost over anyway.

5dd26cc1afd7a55b35fbf8eca8c5578b.jpg

I move Telles if I face someone like CR7 at RAM which is alot in rivals 😂 Auba LAM CR7 RAM R9 CCAM Aguero ST. I need 5 star skills on the right hand side 😉🌪
  • won last 4 games to get elite 3.
    thrice in a row got to elite during tots. my team carried me tbh.
  • number7rocky
    8315 posts League Winner
    won last 4 games to get elite 3.
    thrice in a row got to elite during tots. my team carried me tbh.

Clutch 👍
  • number7rocky
    8315 posts League Winner

What was you rocking with? Your not showing up on play a friends squad
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    I played 8 games this weekend and decided enough was enough, no point grinding it out every week for these players when in the end the game still sucks, will be back in fifa 20 and hope there has been alot of improvements
  • Delboy13710
    10179 posts Has That Special Something
    First Time I'm happy with g1 ended 20-8 after a diabolical start was 12-7 completely tilted up . Next week will be my week lol
  • ha032742
    46795 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019

Cheers, you to 👍 Good week to clutch up, I saw you got 22 wins a couple times during tots 😬

Switched to this at 9-3. Changed the team over the past couple of weeks to try some new players. Had toty Mbappe last week and he was excellent at ram but I found myself subbing nif Ronaldo on half time most tight games and moving Mbappe central because you know hieght... 😂

But for the first time nif Ronaldo didn't feel so special and abit clunky, decided I wanted a better version of him which meant having to sell Mbappe (Made profit though as he went up in price as his Tots is lower rated)

Sold Auba to try Tots Havertz and he was decent but no where near as good as Auba for me, its the workrates, Tried him LAM and St. Tried out Tots Ibra aswell but it wasn't working aswell for me so Friday night repurchased Tots Auba and Tots Aguero (as I didn't have coins to get Tots Son back) to salvage my WL which in the end it did.

Did Maldini sbc earlier this week for around 500k because I had so many untradables and needed an Sbc to use them in. Honestly he's no where near as good as Toty Varane, slower less agile etc.. Not bothered to much as game Almost over anyway.

I move Telles if I face someone like CR7 at RAM which is alot in rivals 😂 Auba LAM CR7 RAM R9 CCAM Aguero ST. I need 5 star skills on the right hand side 😉🌪

Bottled elite during Bundes and ran out of time to finish games during Serie A but always knew I could get elite this weekend when it really mattered as I got it a number of times earlier in the year when I finished all 30 games (which I rarely did :# ).

Team was this for the last 10 games when I came up against cross abusers and Cancelo wasn’t cutting it against TOTY CR7 ;)

INefq4U.jpg
  • number7rocky
    8315 posts League Winner

Bottled elite during Bundes and ran out of time to finish games during Serie A but always knew I could get elite this weekend when it really mattered as I got it a number of times earlier in the year when I finished all 30 games (which I rarely did :# ).

Team was this for the last 10 games when I came up against cross abusers and Cancelo wasn’t cutting it against TOTY CR7 ;)

INefq4U.jpg

Is that in game?
  • number7rocky
    8315 posts League Winner

INefq4U.jpg

Is that in game?
  • ha032742
    46795 posts Moderator

INefq4U.jpg

Is that in game?

Start off 4231 and then switch to 4222 if chasing the game.
  • number7rocky
    8315 posts League Winner

INefq4U.jpg

Is that in game?

Where does CR7 play? 😉
  • ha032742
    46795 posts Moderator

INefq4U.jpg

Is that in game?

Where does CR7 play? 😉

tenor.gif
  • number7rocky
    8315 posts League Winner

INefq4U.jpg

Is that in game?

Where does CR7 play? 😉

tenor.gif

😂
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    Finished 23-2 dunno why I did it as EA screw me on rewards, need 2m from the tots pack for it to be worth the time I invested absolutely knackered today ffs :D
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    @PureFramez did you manage it?

If you mean elite, yes, I lost my first game of the evening but that didn't let me down and I won the next 5 to get it.
  • Basket
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Damn u folks all got such good teams :neutral: