Opinions for new FP system?

Koning_Avec
22 posts Last Pick at the Park
Hi,

I would like to hear some ideas for a new fifa points system in fifa 20. Keep in mind that if they guarentee for example 88+ players in packs that the market will be destroyed.

Should they replace FP for a online pass and charge €20 a month?

What about receiving a special bonus player when you buy 12.000 fp?

Would like to hear some ideas!

Comments

• bberger
    5147 posts Big Money Move
    GK93 wrote: »
    Get rid of em and stop charging customers more money when they don't invest it in the game anyway. Best solution
    Ben wrote: »
    Get rid of them ..if it means the end of UT then so be it.

Those 2 qbove
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    I've a genius idea how to completely overhaul the system, EA would earn even more than what they earn now. Hook us up with a TOTS Ronaldo/Mbappe, I'll spill the beans. ;)
  • zeultuturor
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I've a genius idea how to completely overhaul the system, EA would earn even more than what they earn now. Hook us up with a TOTS Ronaldo/Mbappe, I'll spill the beans. ;)

man united fan and genius idea? i think that's a pass
  • Retro_G

man united fan and genius idea? i think that's a pass

Ignorance is bliss.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4836 posts Big Money Move
    The only change that will happen is loot boxes get outlawed and they just have a store and sell cards. And packs are rewards only.
  • Retro_G
    The only change that will happen is loot boxes get outlawed and they just have a store and sell cards. And packs are rewards only.

Won't work, because that's a pay to win mechanic.
  • Leessa
    259 posts Sunday League Hero

It already is? 😂
  • Retro_G
    Leessa wrote: »

It already is? 😂

The U.S. senator introduced a bill to ban loot boxes and pay to win mechanics completely. They need another way to monopolize FUT, there is a logical workaround.
  • MurkingFools
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    how about once you have paid for a game then you can play it, without being ripped off ?

all packs should be earned, the drop rate of all top players goes up pim r9, pele etc

no squad fitness etc

no chem styles

max rated squad modes

no silly stats with informs tots toty

But more importantly fix the servers and the gameplay

• I'm guessing They'll start selling coins then on the Xbox/PS marketplace and make them ridiculously expensive
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Sell the baby icons for both real money and in-game coins. Middle icons can be in packs from rewards and prime icons can only be from SBC, released for the set go.
    Dish all FP...
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm guessing They'll start selling coins then on the Xbox/PS marketplace and make them ridiculously expensive

If FPs were banned due to the gambling side of things then the only way they could sell coins would be if packs weren't allowed to be bought with coins as it would theoretically be the same thing.

Also if they were selling coins they would have to have them reasonably priced or the media would crucify them. Same goes with if they ever decided to just sell players. I've seen loads of people say on here before if they ban FPs that EA will just sell players for extortionate prices but again they would have to be very careful as it could be a PR nightmare.
  • kurbalija
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    there should not be FP
  • CharlieC
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    The game would still survive. How does every other game survive? They just have to think laterally
  • ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    DO away with FP completely and have a new set of daily/weekly/monthly challenges that reward packs of varying quality based on the difficulty of the challenge.
  • Andyh60
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 24
    Objective mode to replace FP even get equiv of fp points but from playing games!!
  • Boysie91
    8094 posts League Winner
    Rather it be like WC mode with no points
  • Koning_Avec
    how about once you have paid for a game then you can play it, without being ripped off ?

all packs should be earned, the drop rate of all top players goes up pim r9, pele etc

no squad fitness etc

no chem styles

max rated squad modes

no silly stats with informs tots toty

But more importantly fix the servers and the gameplay

EA will not make any money at all then. If they dont earn money, FUT will be a dead place.
  • mindm4ster
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    you know how many morons are buying FP ?
    why would EA kill cash cow ?
  • Koning_Avec
    mindm4ster wrote: »

I am sure that in FIFA 20 a lot of players will not buy the game / FP more then ever.
  • TheTataGuy
    961 posts Professional
    How about no money? How about virtual currency you can only get by PLAYING THE GAME.. How more you play, how more points you collect, and with those points you can buy packs
  • FCBlunt
    1859 posts Play-Off Hero
    Imagine this, hang tight now.
    No FP.

Que Wwooooooooowwsoundeffect.mp3
  • MUFC_420 wrote: »
    I'm guessing They'll start selling coins then on the Xbox/PS marketplace and make them ridiculously expensive

If FPs were banned due to the gambling side of things then the only way they could sell coins would be if packs weren't allowed to be bought with coins as it would theoretically be the same thing.

Also if they were selling coins they would have to have them reasonably priced or the media would crucify them. Same goes with if they ever decided to just sell players. I've seen loads of people say on here before if they ban FPs that EA will just sell players for extortionate prices but again they would have to be very careful as it could be a PR nightmare.

I get what you're saying, EA will already have stuff ready no doubt, they might end up just giving packs as rewards, and when/if they sell coins that would only to be to buy players, it's like GTA money, they aren't cheap, I'd assume it would be something like that, but who knows🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Leessa wrote: »

It already is? 😂

The U.S. senator introduced a bill to ban loot boxes and pay to win mechanics completely. They need another way to monopolize FUT, there is a logical workaround.

Also they want to pass the bill to ban micro transactions not just packs
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

I get what you're saying, EA will already have stuff ready no doubt, they might end up just giving packs as rewards, and when/if they sell coins that would only to be to buy players, it's like GTA money, they aren't cheap, I'd assume it would be something like that, but who knows🤷🏼‍♂️

Gta money is micro transactions which is also the subject of being banned
  • mindm4ster
    4908 posts Big Money Move
    mindm4ster wrote: »

I am sure that in FIFA 20 a lot of players will not buy the game / FP more then ever.

a lot will also buy FIFA and FP