Fulham - Back to the basics

Comments

• Stlducks
    1461 posts Professional
    Going to skip the videos and save them for big matches only while I'm in the Championship.

6y4UDyG.png
  • Stlducks
    1461 posts Professional
    jSP6LED.png
  • Stlducks
    1461 posts Professional
    ST2G96M.png
  • JoshDFC
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Team as expected looking very likely to be promoted come the end of the season. In the cup Liverpool will be a difficult game in the cup but upsets have happened before
  • Stlducks
    1461 posts Professional
    qGMQIAk.png
  • Stlducks
    1461 posts Professional
    edited June 13
    Dh7ddJ6.png

A surprise draw for Wigan who pick up their first point in 3 games, sitting 21st in the table. Josh Windass scored his first goal of the season with some fancy dribbling through the heart of Fulhams defense. Alfie Mawson and Gary Cahill both lunged in but came up empty as Windass sidestepped each defender before beating Fabricio. The goal was only Wigans fourth goal in six games to start the year.

Wigan had a chance to double the lead off a corner minutes later but Callum McManaman's header hit the post and was cleared before the halftime whistle.

Fulham were the aggressor in the second half but found their attack stalling around the Wigan box. Ryan Sessegnon finally found a breakthrough in the final ten minutes getting on the end of Jodi Jones low cross to tap into the net.

Jones setup a chance in the final minute but Cyrus Christie's shot went wide of the empty net with the last kick of the match.
  • Ashy
    9725 posts League Winner
    Winning run continues I see, Fulham top of the league and expected to go straight back up, I understand about saving the videos for the big games, can be a lot of work
  • Stlducks
    1461 posts Professional
    Ashy wrote: »
    Winning run continues I see, Fulham top of the league and expected to go straight back up, I understand about saving the videos for the big games, can be a lot of work

I will do videos if we are in the Prem but there are too many Championship matches to do all the videos.

Hopefully we move up this year and can build the squad quicker.
  • Stlducks
    1461 posts Professional
    edited July 1
    NFqk8ap.png

*no idea what happened with the text when converting the image.. Will fix on the next ones.
  • Stlducks
    1461 posts Professional
    AZrooZ0.png