anyone else not buying fifa 2020?

13
Demon_reborn
2704 posts Fans' Favourite
Fake gameplay, day light robbery in packs, useless cards after a week or two. Ridiculous tots upgrades.

I left fifa 19 in january with 4m in my account. Couldnt care less for such a fake game where you are more likely to score from an el tornado than 1 vs 1 with the keeper.

I will not miss playing a game where i am 2-0 up and the op will do a instanbul while my players ignore my commands and stand idle.

Comments

  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yup. I'm done after this one. Not like last year when i was done and bought it anyway! Im really done with no chance of caving.
  • Devers
    7406 posts League Winner
    Same, finished, will play the odd game of 19 if i need a football fix.

    Hoping cod is a blast.

    Can see the droves of players leaving, hopefully EA feel it in there pockets, and i cant wait for the loot box ban. They could go bust 😂
  • Andyzim
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm done after this cycle, I don't like how EA has treated us and I hate the direction that the gameplay has taken. I don't want to play a game where the outcome is taken out of my control.
  • Retro_G
    29281 posts Player of the Year
    Yeah I'm done with this corrupt publisher, never buying any EA game with online multiplayer again.
  • lastfifa
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm out.
  • NeymarJr85
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ive had enough as well. Gonna buy PES for a change
  • Snapzs
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ya, I'm done also. It's just not fun anymore.
  • S15gc
    8 posts Ball Boy
    I havent played fifa in years, got a ps4 this year, excited to play fifa and the feeling of knowing whether I'm going to win or not as soon as the game starts ruins it!!

    Packs are a joke, every tots sbc I have done I have packed gk/CB apart from one....Lazari who was the worst one!

    Kick off goals...

    I'm out, also hoping cod is going to be good.
  • Kobic
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m also done after this one. Though I’ll play Champ Man 01/02 for my football fix ‘cause I’m really old 😂

    Prime Icon Moments and the rip off upgrade SBCs were the tipping point for me, but this game just isn’t fun anymore...it’s an addiction rather than a hobby.

    EA simply don’t deserve my money anymore.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.
  • Jobiwan
    3247 posts National Call-Up
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    While every year there does seem to be people saying they're not buying it it seems like a lot more people are saying it this year. I wasn't gonna buy this one but got talked into it by my cousin who loves fifa too. I won't be talked into it this year though. Absolutely no way I'm giving ea any money anymore...
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    I made that mistake last year. Big mistake. I will 100% not buy it. I'm looking forward to weekends with time to fill rather than filling my downtime with WL. It's not healthy, and can't be justified with the game being so dubious.
  • BasDostscp
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    I made that mistake last year. Big mistake. I will 100% not buy it. I'm looking forward to weekends with time to fill rather than filling my downtime with WL. It's not healthy, and can't be justified with the game being so dubious.

    I'm thinking not buying, not because of the game but because of this. It's an addiction, most of the time i'm not enjoying it and it consumes to much time.

    I have 3 months to decide, but at this moment i am divided.
  • Poolstu123
    723 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You stated all will buy it as a fact.

    Then you say only a few won’t .... I’m confused??
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You stated all will buy it as a fact.

    Then you say only a few won’t .... I’m confused??

    Not really, everyone says they won’t buy it but only a select few will stand by that. The rest will go ahead and buy it.

    I never stated all will buy it cause not everyone that plays Fifa will have posted in this thread? Everyone that uses the forums will buy the game at one stage or another.

    If someone goes as far to use the game forum they are kidding themselves when they think they won’t buy the game. They are the biggest addicts of the game and just like any addiction you need your fix.
  • leon1309
    4202 posts National Call-Up
    Done, aswell.
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    After this horrible weekend and the effort to make 17+ wins, I can’t see a lot of people quitting Fifa for good after their inevitable brutal red picks.
  • John_Barnes
    1264 posts Play-Off Hero
    You will buy it. Just accept it!

    It’s broke but we come back. It’s the pros and youtubers that’s made it worse. Before them the exploits mainly went unnoticed.
  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You stated all will buy it as a fact.

    Then you say only a few won’t .... I’m confused??
    If someone goes as far to use the game forum they are kidding themselves when they think they won’t buy the game. They are the biggest addicts of the game and just like any addiction you need your fix.

    I'm still here even though I haven't played Fifa since February nor do I have desire to play it or buy the new one.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You stated all will buy it as a fact.

    Then you say only a few won’t .... I’m confused??
    If someone goes as far to use the game forum they are kidding themselves when they think they won’t buy the game. They are the biggest addicts of the game and just like any addiction you need your fix.

    I'm still here even though I haven't played Fifa since February nor do I have desire to play it or buy the new one.

    One of the select few you are then like I says.

    At the end of the day you still have the desire to care about the game otherwise you wouldn’t come to the forum to read threads about it.
  • thegabrielNYC
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Maybe we take our grievances to whoever is responsible for licensing? That’s the main reason there’s no competition, right?
  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You stated all will buy it as a fact.

    Then you say only a few won’t .... I’m confused??
    If someone goes as far to use the game forum they are kidding themselves when they think they won’t buy the game. They are the biggest addicts of the game and just like any addiction you need your fix.

    I'm still here even though I haven't played Fifa since February nor do I have desire to play it or buy the new one.

    One of the select few you are then like I says.

    At the end of the day you still have the desire to care about the game otherwise you wouldn’t come to the forum to read threads about it.

    No I don't have any. I just come here if I'm bored and I read what some nice people I've met in the last 2 years here have to say about their WL experience, pack luck, for football talk or something completely different. For example, today I found out that I can screenshot a picture from ps browser and set it as my theme. Thanks to a forum member right here in ps ultimate team section.

    So yeah, game is the last thing that keeps me here. And I believe you have to own the game to be here so I guess this is my last year.
  • Vezzo
    919 posts Professional
    Looking into PES for next year. This game looks like a scam most of the time. I can deal with **** pack luck but dynamic thing in multiplayers is some messed up thing.
  • Devers
    7406 posts League Winner
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You stated all will buy it as a fact.

    Then you say only a few won’t .... I’m confused??
    If someone goes as far to use the game forum they are kidding themselves when they think they won’t buy the game. They are the biggest addicts of the game and just like any addiction you need your fix.

    I'm still here even though I haven't played Fifa since February nor do I have desire to play it or buy the new one.

    One of the select few you are then like I says.

    At the end of the day you still have the desire to care about the game otherwise you wouldn’t come to the forum to read threads about it.

    No I don't have any. I just come here if I'm bored and I read what some nice people I've met in the last 2 years here have to say about their WL experience, pack luck, for football talk or something completely different. For example, today I found out that I can screenshot a picture from ps browser and set it as my theme. Thanks to a forum member right here in ps ultimate team section.

    So yeah, game is the last thing that keeps me here. And I believe you have to own the game to be here so I guess this is my last year.

    You have to own the game to be on the forums? Really, i wont be around here much longer so
  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Devers wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You stated all will buy it as a fact.

    Then you say only a few won’t .... I’m confused??
    If someone goes as far to use the game forum they are kidding themselves when they think they won’t buy the game. They are the biggest addicts of the game and just like any addiction you need your fix.

    I'm still here even though I haven't played Fifa since February nor do I have desire to play it or buy the new one.

    One of the select few you are then like I says.

    At the end of the day you still have the desire to care about the game otherwise you wouldn’t come to the forum to read threads about it.

    No I don't have any. I just come here if I'm bored and I read what some nice people I've met in the last 2 years here have to say about their WL experience, pack luck, for football talk or something completely different. For example, today I found out that I can screenshot a picture from ps browser and set it as my theme. Thanks to a forum member right here in ps ultimate team section.

    So yeah, game is the last thing that keeps me here. And I believe you have to own the game to be here so I guess this is my last year.

    You have to own the game to be on the forums? Really, i wont be around here much longer so

    Yes since January I think. I mean, you can still be here, you just can't post anything.
  • Devers
    7406 posts League Winner
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You stated all will buy it as a fact.

    Then you say only a few won’t .... I’m confused??
    If someone goes as far to use the game forum they are kidding themselves when they think they won’t buy the game. They are the biggest addicts of the game and just like any addiction you need your fix.

    I'm still here even though I haven't played Fifa since February nor do I have desire to play it or buy the new one.

    One of the select few you are then like I says.

    At the end of the day you still have the desire to care about the game otherwise you wouldn’t come to the forum to read threads about it.

    No I don't have any. I just come here if I'm bored and I read what some nice people I've met in the last 2 years here have to say about their WL experience, pack luck, for football talk or something completely different. For example, today I found out that I can screenshot a picture from ps browser and set it as my theme. Thanks to a forum member right here in ps ultimate team section.

    So yeah, game is the last thing that keeps me here. And I believe you have to own the game to be here so I guess this is my last year.

    You have to own the game to be on the forums? Really, i wont be around here much longer so

    Yes since January I think. I mean, you can still be here, you just can't post anything.

    They really have a tight squeeze on everything 😕
  • Jobiwan
    3247 posts National Call-Up
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    You will all by it next year and that’s just facts.

    Only a few actually won’t buy it that say they won’t.

    You stated all will buy it as a fact.

    Then you say only a few won’t .... I’m confused??
    If someone goes as far to use the game forum they are kidding themselves when they think they won’t buy the game. They are the biggest addicts of the game and just like any addiction you need your fix.

    I'm still here even though I haven't played Fifa since February nor do I have desire to play it or buy the new one.

    One of the select few you are then like I says.

    At the end of the day you still have the desire to care about the game otherwise you wouldn’t come to the forum to read threads about it.

    No I don't have any. I just come here if I'm bored and I read what some nice people I've met in the last 2 years here have to say about their WL experience, pack luck, for football talk or something completely different. For example, today I found out that I can screenshot a picture from ps browser and set it as my theme. Thanks to a forum member right here in ps ultimate team section.

    So yeah, game is the last thing that keeps me here. And I believe you have to own the game to be here so I guess this is my last year.

    You have to own the game to be on the forums? Really, i wont be around here much longer so

    Yes since January I think. I mean, you can still be here, you just can't post anything.

    Didn't know that guess i won't be posting here any more after 20 is released...
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wasn’t going to get this years but won some Amazon vouchers at work so used them to get it. I certainly won’t be getting Fifa 20.

    Unfortunately there are too many exploits every year or just OP moves that people spam and do anything to win. Each year we get these amazing adverts and claims of what will change to make it better, and I would say for the last 3 years it has slowly got worse each year for me. I used to enjoy the game, could score a variety of goals and games were fun. Now it is spam la croqueta and drag back, or scoop crosses/volleys or El tornado crosses/volleys.

    When you offer rewards for winning games there will always be those who will win at all costs, and I’m not down for that as I’m not that type of player.
  • Amdp9
    3167 posts National Call-Up
    Let me tell y’all who are saying I am not buying ! Game won’t get fixed at all but on Sept 25 I shall see everyone buying it and moaning here at community! Just like what I was saying last year that this is it 😂 😂😂😂😂
  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Amdp9 wrote: »
    Let me tell y’all who are saying I am not buying ! Game won’t get fixed at all but on Sept 25 I shall see everyone buying it and moaning here at community! Just like what I was saying last year that this is it 😂 😂😂😂😂

    Wanna make it even more interesting? If I buy it, I'll buy one for you too. If I don't, you buy it for me. :D
Sign In or Register to comment.