TOTS Quagliarella or NIF CR7?

Boysie91
8420 posts League Winner
Who's better? Currently have CR7 next to Icardi but is Quagliarella better?

Comments

• Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    CR7
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cr7 is twice the price +++ and is also twice +++ as good
  • Kaptentegel
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No CR7 is miles better.
  • Markman007
    2726 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play IF CR7 and TOTS Quagliarella together and honestly CR7 is only slightly better, mainly due to his runs and ability on corners. Quagliarella is not far behind and is very good value for coins.
  • Boysie91
    8420 posts League Winner
    How is Quagliarella for winning headers? Icardi has 99 jumping but I still can't out jump CB with him.
  • Markman007
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    How is Quagliarella for winning headers? Icardi has 99 jumping but I still can't out jump CB with him.

With hawk his jumping is maxed and he is good but not amazing in the air.

The thing about Quagliarella is he’s an extremely versatile attacking player. You can have him play CAM/CF/ST with just about any instructions and he can do it all. He may not be the best attacker you can get, but he’s really really good and in that price range I don’t think you’re gonna get better.
  • leon1309
    4202 posts National Call-Up
    Markman007 wrote: »
    I play IF CR7 and TOTS Quagliarella together and honestly CR7 is only slightly better, mainly due to his runs and ability on corners. Quagliarella is not far behind and is very good value for coins.

This.
  • Boysie91
    8420 posts League Winner
    Best chem style for Quagliarella?
  • Boysie91
    8420 posts League Winner
    Markman007 wrote: »

With hawk his jumping is maxed and he is good but not amazing in the air.

The thing about Quagliarella is he’s an extremely versatile attacking player. You can have him play CAM/CF/ST with just about any instructions and he can do it all. He may not be the best attacker you can get, but he’s really really good and in that price range I don’t think you’re gonna get better.

Ok thanks. The only reason I keep CR7 is because he is the best play for winning headers.
  • Boysie91
    8420 posts League Winner
    Just sniped one for 246k I will give him a try. Thanks people
  • Viking_Beard
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    He’s really good bro I use them both. CR7 is better but Quag is an all rounder
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quag always scores goals vs me!
  • dittore
    34 posts Park Captain
    I play with both (Quag is red Pick) and think CR7 is a better striker, especially his movement off the ball is uncomparable to Quag. But Quag is much better at link up play, so different players overall.
  • Markman007
    Best chem style for Quagliarella?

That depends where you’re gonna play him. For ST I’d say hawk, as it maxes jumping and shooting and boosts aggression. For CAM I’d say engine. Either would work for CF depending on your play style.
  • win123vn
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    should QUAGLIARELLA is good in CF?