Have EA actually confirmed or denied

Shezzzzzzz
1320 posts Professional
The existence of DD in fifa 19?

Comments

  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    Thanks for the link I missed this.

    I mean that’s a pretty conclusive statement, surely if it did exist the code guys on here could find it or at least something to show that statement not to be true? (If it’s in the game it has to be in the code right?

  • Poolstu123
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    Thanks for the link I missed this.

    I mean that’s a pretty conclusive statement, surely if it did exist the code guys on here could find it or at least something to show that statement not to be true? (If it’s in the game it has to be in the code right?

    I think someone did didn’t they? I remember RTFM showing something along those lines last week
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    PeteB7977 wrote: »

    They applied n got the patent licence in 2017 we all know what that means without saying it so these threads are pointless
  • Duncan1972
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone who has ever played Squad Battles knows it’s a lie. It’s probably not that exact patent though as Squad Battles only gets harder, not easier if you are losing.

    So glad the UK government have already started looking into EA, watching EA squirm under questions was very pleasing.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    Thanks for the link I missed this.

    I mean that’s a pretty conclusive statement, surely if it did exist the code guys on here could find it or at least something to show that statement not to be true? (If it’s in the game it has to be in the code right?

    I think someone did didn’t they? I remember RTFM showing something along those lines last week

    Link?
    PeteB7977 wrote: »

    They applied n got the patent licence in 2017 we all know what that means without saying it so these threads are pointless

    But they’re not. Unless I’m mistaken this is the first time anyone from EA has actually confirmed / denied officially that it is in the game.

    As it’s a denial then with the coding surely this can be proved / disproved?
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 23
    They denied it and sweeped and deleted on here.

    Then were proven really silly. It was biblical.
  • Antiversum
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    Thanks for the link I missed this.

    I mean that’s a pretty conclusive statement, surely if it did exist the code guys on here could find it or at least something to show that statement not to be true? (If it’s in the game it has to be in the code right?

    I think someone did didn’t they? I remember RTFM showing something along those lines last week

    Link?
    PeteB7977 wrote: »

    They applied n got the patent licence in 2017 we all know what that means without saying it so these threads are pointless

    But they’re not. Unless I’m mistaken this is the first time anyone from EA has actually confirmed / denied officially that it is in the game.

    As it’s a denial then with the coding surely this can be proved / disproved?

    They always denied the existence of the now so called DDA but all you guys say it's a straight lie. So where are your actual proofs? It's all anaecdotal. Pro players now blaming DDA that their 180 degree passes get intercepted, EA themselves stated they can't "fix" kick off easily.

    Don't you think that if it was in the code somebody would have found it already in the decrypted game files?
  • PeteB7977
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I personally can’t wait for the day when Fifa points are taken from the game! The whole game is a manipulation to exploit every penny from its users! The gameplay, DD and lack of communication from EA in this day and age is absolutely pathetic!

    The fact of the matter is they’re on borrowed time and I can’t wait for that day, I hate greed and that’s exactly the issue here!

    EA and it’s arrogance will be its downfall! I genuinely hate the company
  • bberger
    5165 posts Big Money Move
    Antiversum wrote: »
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    Thanks for the link I missed this.

    I mean that’s a pretty conclusive statement, surely if it did exist the code guys on here could find it or at least something to show that statement not to be true? (If it’s in the game it has to be in the code right?

    I think someone did didn’t they? I remember RTFM showing something along those lines last week

    Link?
    PeteB7977 wrote: »

    They applied n got the patent licence in 2017 we all know what that means without saying it so these threads are pointless

    But they’re not. Unless I’m mistaken this is the first time anyone from EA has actually confirmed / denied officially that it is in the game.

    As it’s a denial then with the coding surely this can be proved / disproved?

    They always denied the existence of the now so called DDA but all you guys say it's a straight lie. So where are your actual proofs? It's all anaecdotal. Pro players now blaming DDA that their 180 degree passes get intercepted, EA themselves stated they can't "fix" kick off easily.

    Don't you think that if it was in the code somebody would have found it already in the decrypted game files?

    Wrong. EA stated, that they "don't see a problem" with kickoff goals.
  • PeteB7977
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hopefully all governments will follow the Dutch
  • PeteB7977
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would love it even more if it was deemed that we have been misold and that we could all claim back our spends, like the PPI scandal, I feel it’s similar
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    Thanks for the link I missed this.

    I mean that’s a pretty conclusive statement, surely if it did exist the code guys on here could find it or at least something to show that statement not to be true? (If it’s in the game it has to be in the code right?

    I think someone did didn’t they? I remember RTFM showing something along those lines last week

    Link?
    PeteB7977 wrote: »

    They applied n got the patent licence in 2017 we all know what that means without saying it so these threads are pointless

    But they’re not. Unless I’m mistaken this is the first time anyone from EA has actually confirmed / denied officially that it is in the game.

    As it’s a denial then with the coding surely this can be proved / disproved?

    The fact that they tried to keep it away from the players says it all what do u think patent actually is
  • mindm4ster
    4945 posts Big Money Move
    Duncan1972 wrote: »
    Anyone who has ever played Squad Battles knows it’s a lie. It’s probably not that exact patent though as Squad Battles only gets harder, not easier if you are losing.

    So glad the UK government have already started looking into EA, watching EA squirm under questions was very pleasing.

    I'd argue here tbh

    sometimes when I play against high rated teams and they are pressing from the beginning -if they score first, AI kinda calms down a bit and I have better chance to score
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    bberger wrote: »
    Antiversum wrote: »
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    Thanks for the link I missed this.

    I mean that’s a pretty conclusive statement, surely if it did exist the code guys on here could find it or at least something to show that statement not to be true? (If it’s in the game it has to be in the code right?

    I think someone did didn’t they? I remember RTFM showing something along those lines last week

    Link?
    PeteB7977 wrote: »

    They applied n got the patent licence in 2017 we all know what that means without saying it so these threads are pointless

    But they’re not. Unless I’m mistaken this is the first time anyone from EA has actually confirmed / denied officially that it is in the game.

    As it’s a denial then with the coding surely this can be proved / disproved?

    They always denied the existence of the now so called DDA but all you guys say it's a straight lie. So where are your actual proofs? It's all anaecdotal. Pro players now blaming DDA that their 180 degree passes get intercepted, EA themselves stated they can't "fix" kick off easily.

    Don't you think that if it was in the code somebody would have found it already in the decrypted game files?

    Wrong. EA stated, that they "don't see a problem" with kickoff goals.

    They did a patch in 18 to give players better reaction at kick of this year there like we cba
  • Alex_cr
    5107 posts Big Money Move
    PeteB7977 wrote: »
    I would love it even more if it was deemed that we have been misold and that we could all claim back our spends, like the PPI scandal, I feel it’s similar

    How is it similar? PPI was being sold something without telling you. You know what you’re getting with FP?

    Anyway, back on topic, there’s no way online games are being manipulated like this. Someone would have proven it by now. And I mean definitive proof.
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    Someone has already linked the official statement from @EA_Andy . You can speculate all you want but please don’t discuss it further on here.
This discussion has been closed.