>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• Orison
    71971 posts Icon
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    This game is bs, last two games I've been up by two goals for my team to turn into a bunch of bronzes around the 70min. Dominating my opponents on stats in both games, my opponents score late equalisers to take it into extra time, end up losing both games. F off with your DDA EA!

Happened to me a couple of times today after half time when ive been totally dominant. One game he only had 1 shot in the first half and barely any possession. Second half, my players freeze and he is free to run through my defence at will. I think he scored 4 in the 2nd half after me being totally in control all 1st half. It's such a joke. The difference in your players and their AI before and after they freeze up is blatent.

Read this thread, the cat is out of the bag.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/486936/dynamic-difficult-in-offline-mode-photo-inside#latest

You will never improve at grinding out wins if your attitude is to blame the game constantly.

Nobody can prove that DDA (in the form that's described in the patent not in the "you went up by 5 goals in career mode and the game suggests a higher difficulty" form lol) is in the game, but even if it is then you can't change it and might as well look at your own shortcomings.

Blowing a 2 goal lead is still on your and nobody else.

Bore off mate, all you do is hump EA, think nothing is wrong with the game. You must get boosted A.I. every game with smooth gameplay, to think nothing is wrong with this game. You're in the minority. The majority know competitive Fifa is a farce.

Everybody knows that many things are wrong with this game lol.

But if you continue to lose 2 goal leads then that's still down to you :joy:
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    This game is bs, last two games I've been up by two goals for my team to turn into a bunch of bronzes around the 70min. Dominating my opponents on stats in both games, my opponents score late equalisers to take it into extra time, end up losing both games. F off with your DDA EA!

Happened to me a couple of times today after half time when ive been totally dominant. One game he only had 1 shot in the first half and barely any possession. Second half, my players freeze and he is free to run through my defence at will. I think he scored 4 in the 2nd half after me being totally in control all 1st half. It's such a joke. The difference in your players and their AI before and after they freeze up is blatent.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/486936/dynamic-difficult-in-offline-mode-photo-inside#latest

You will never improve at grinding out wins if your attitude is to blame the game constantly.

Nobody can prove that DDA (in the form that's described in the patent not in the "you went up by 5 goals in career mode and the game suggests a higher difficulty" form lol) is in the game, but even if it is then you can't change it and might as well look at your own shortcomings.

Bore off mate, all you do is hump EA, think nothing is wrong with the game. You must get boosted A.I. every game with smooth gameplay, to think nothing is wrong with this game. You're in the minority. The majority know competitive Fifa is a farce.

Now it's not down to me, because my passes/shots are not going where I aim. I always self analysis, will take a loss on the chin when I'm beating fair and square, but I won't accept losses that are out of my control.
  • Retro_G

Explain this wise guy?

20190616-122150.jpg
  • Orison
    71971 posts Icon

Now it's not down to me, because my passes/shots are not going where I aim. I always self analysis, will take a loss on the chin when I'm beating fair and square, but I won't accept losses that are out of my control.

But it is down to you, because if you were better then you would be able to see out the game and get those wins like better players do.
  • Retro_G
    edited June 2019

But it is down to you, because if you were better then you would be able to see out the game and get those wins like better players do.

Ball goes in the total opposite direction to what I played, straight to my opponent for an easy goal. Sabatoged....

20190616-122336.jpg
  • Orison
    71971 posts Icon
    We know that the game is broken bruv.

The question is if YOU know the game is broken, why are you trying to pass it out like that? You are trying to pass it between 2 opponents against an opponent who might be on high pressure/team pressing trying to get back into the game (and yes I know that passes go god knows where once an opponent is on team pressing). Play a long ball to the fullback or to the wide CAM or just clear it.

Gotta adapt to the broken game and if you refuse to do so you still have to blame yourself for losing.
  • Retro_G
    We know that the game is broken bruv.

The question is if YOU know the game is broken, why are you trying to pass it out like that? You are trying to pass it between 2 opponents against an opponent who might be on high pressure/team pressing trying to get back into the game (and yes I know that passes go god knows where once an opponent is on team pressing). Play a long ball to the fullback or to the wide CAM or just clear it.

Gotta adapt to the broken game and if you refuse to do so you still have to blame yourself for losing.

I play lofted balls all the time, always dinking the ball around, switching play. I know how to play against high pressure, but as soon as the 70 min hits it's the same story, my lofted balls don't go where I aim.
  • ha032742
    46791 posts Moderator
    So slow and delayed :(
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »

I stopped playing early on Friday and Saturday because of delay, don't tell me its as bad today :(
  • ha032742
    46791 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019
    PureFramez wrote: »

I stopped playing early on Friday and Saturday because of delay, don't tell me its as bad today :(

Last night wasn’t too bad but this morning it was so sluggish. I’ve had a good start at 13-1 so don’t really want to bottle it by playing when the gameplay is like this :(
  • ha032742
    46791 posts Moderator
    Always satisfying beating someone who literally has no build up play and just La Croquetas or scores off El Tornado shots o:)

Things are going well this weekend and my connection seems to have improved this afternoon @PureFramez
  • PureFramez
    Always satisfying beating someone who literally has no build up play and just La Croquetas or scores off El Tornado shots o:)

Things are going well this weekend and my connection seems to have improved this afternoon @PureFramez

Sounds good, will start soon. I "only" need 5 wins out of 9 games for elite, if I don't make it I might aswell just delete my club
  • ha032742
    46791 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019

Sounds good, will start soon. I "only" need 5 wins out of 9 games for elite, if I don't make it I might aswell just delete my club

I’m 17-2 and worried about matching @number7rocky and his backpost crosses :joy:
  • number7rocky
    8314 posts League Winner

I’m 17-2 and worried about matching @number7rocky and his backpost crosses :joy:

You don't have to worry I'm not playing right now 😂 😉 For the next few hours there's going to be around six, 10 year old girls in my house 😬 for a birthday party 😂 I just squeezed one game in to go 16-4 which seems like a miracle considering how this WL has gone.

If I finish my games it will be during the early hours later when the gf and daughter are in bed, that's when I normally get the chance to finish my games anyway but it kind of sucks because I'll be super tired.

Not massively bothered anyway don't need the coins really and as we've seen from red picks, it doesn't matter if your gold or elite it's all luck. EA kind of killed the hype by releasing this "Not so ultimate tots" anyway.
  • RoosGianni
    8094 posts League Winner
    10-0 start. Gameplay is something else. Everything feels on x0,5 speed.

I just want 17 wins, but every game seems to take an eternity :disappointed:
  • ha032742
    46791 posts Moderator
    edited June 2019

You don't have to worry I'm not playing right now 😂 😉 For the next few hours there's going to be around six, 10 year old girls in my house 😬 for a birthday party 😂 I just squeezed one game in to go 16-4 which seems like a miracle considering how this WL has gone.

If I finish my games it will be during the early hours later when the gf and daughter are in bed, that's when I normally get the chance to finish my games anyway but it kind of sucks because I'll be super tired.

Not massively bothered anyway don't need the coins really and as we've seen from red picks, it doesn't matter if your gold or elite it's all luck. EA kind of killed the hype by releasing this "Not so ultimate tots" anyway.

Haha saw you were on 15 wins this morning and that it went to 16 so thought you were still playing, phew :#

Enjoy the party :trollface:
  • PureFramez

Don't remind me of those crosses man.. Nothing you can do about it :D BTW, how do you do them? :trollface:
  • number7rocky
    8314 posts League Winner

Haha saw you were on 15 wins this morning and that it went to 16 so thought you were still playing, phew :#

You've got a mega team anyway 😉 who do do use fullback? Guys like Dumfries/Da Costa/Mbabu protect you from backpost crosses mostly, if I see those guys in my opponents team I don't cross so much at least on that side. If you use guys like Robertson, Trent, Lala then Yea I'll try to take advantage of that 👿 😂.

Don't remind me of those crosses man.. Nothing you can do about it :D BTW, how do you do them? :trollface:

L1 Square? 😅
  • ha032742
    46791 posts Moderator

You've got a mega team anyway 😉 who do do use fullback? Guys like Dumfries/Da Costa/Mbabu protect you from backpost crosses mostly, if I see those guys in my opponents team I don't cross so much at least on that side. If you use guys like Robertson, Trent, Lala then Yea I'll try to take advantage of that 👿 😂.

L1 Square? 😅

Mendy and Cancelo :flushed:
  • Retro_G

L1 Square? 😅

Can Cancelo stop the back post crosses?
  • number7rocky
    8314 posts League Winner

L1 Square? 😅

He can and he's a better option than Lala, trent etc.. but you need someone 6'2 to stop them the vast majority of the time Dumfries/Da costa
  • Retro_G

L1 Square? 😅

He can and he's a better option than Lala, trent etc.. but you need someone 6'2 to stop them the vast majority of the time Dumfries/Da costa

Fair enough mate, rage sold TOTS Lala last night.
  • number7rocky
    8314 posts League Winner

L1 Square? 😅

Why he get abused backpost? 😅
  • JPRM71
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    Finished on 15 wins, my best showing all year, not bad for an old man 👴 🤣
  • Retro_G

L1 Square? 😅

Why he get abused backpost? 😅

No, he just didn't feel that much better than the 88.
  • RoosGianni
    8094 posts League Winner
    Just lost my first game at 13-0.

Onyekuru scored two headers against my 95 Ramos :confounded:
  • Basket
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So

i reached silver 2 with 6 games left. I dont think i will win 3 out of 6 matches .. so gonna stop for this week. At least i got the player pick.
  • PureFramez
    23-4, giving away the last 3 games to people that play away. Hopefully the rewards after tots are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ so I'm not tempted to play all 30 games anymore
  • sheckLon
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    21-8, lost two games on pens.

I didnt play that well this weekend, especially today. Elite wouldnt be deserved. Too bad. Beginning of fifa19 i wad a gold 1 player, at the end of fifa19 still a gold 1 player. Made it to elite3 two times in the running. I think i am really close to elite but lack that tiny bit of quality, composure, luck or whatever is needed for elite3 :(
  • sheckLon
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    23-4, giving away the last 3 games to people that play away. Hopefully the rewards after tots are **** so I'm not tempted to play all 30 games anymore

Congratz man! Very nice.