Which W/L are you?

IxToMxI
5435 posts Big Money Move
See so many people moan on this forum about W/L, not sure what’s worse the fact they continue to play and moan or the fact they don’t realise they are not as good as they think!

Which W/L are you? 84 votes

W/L is to blame for all my life problems
4%
fetchitfudgeSaheb251201Fraser_Ki3r4nM95 4 votes
W/L doesn’t represent my skill level, I’m clearly Elite but always finish Gold therefore the game clearly levels you out to the same position each week, it has nothing to do with my skill level not improving whilst others get better
20%
ALZAYYYdregana08RadamelFalcao9DaveyBazysturges12345stevotruebluejplumbern2j2000Thunder001LequesneFixFifaaaaaBernaLeo87FoxsakeBW1991Greezyweezy101JG777HardysPatch 17 votes
I copy what the Pro’s do, yet I don’t finish Top 100
2%
ha032742KingKareemCPT 2 votes
I don’t blame the W/L I know how good I am / am not
29%
Lcfc94RACharlsieRonskii23DUserUPjoehukshepj6Derryboy1893Riftydogg1Caspertjuhdan_romaDth83SkelyKallthebosskwikHeadshrinker363HausgaardIdekJimb0dNazgulPocketsquareguyArsence 25 votes
I don’t care for weekend league
9%
TjahrRossco160715GeorgeGervinLkaneGloria_ou_MorteCortzaRoyalwhiteZeedeveel27 8 votes
W/L clearly broke my controller not my being unable to contain my anger with a video game
8%
spyTheKillers246Mazza17Dutch3723starfox1284CrysisterBrunjes_FC 7 votes
I’ve read the above options and think I need to see a psychiatrist
2%
HamzNonFlyingDutchman 2 votes
I finish Elite, I am happy, I have to overcome the exact same BS every else moans about every week
11%
number7rockyMini_MiudoPureFramezMikeysaioGripbrahzeultuturorkraidOweymanKinggHuss3MenandaBebe 10 votes
Oh boy, this poll will be unpopular
10%
JoeKouli06Stewie26VezzoBorussenBernie09RoyboyRealAbedgopackSmokiekeogh 9 votes

Comments

• starfox1284
    1340 posts Professional
    W/L clearly broke my controller not my being unable to contain my anger with a video game
    Yep
  • Boysie91
    7933 posts League Winner
    No option for unresponsive gameplay costs me games.
  • KinggHuss
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    I finish Elite, I am happy, I have to overcome the exact same BS every else moans about every week
    git gud noobs
  • CharlieC
    5880 posts Big Money Move
    Boysie91 wrote: »

• Crysister
    804 posts Semi-Pro
    I force the video game on me and made a company like EA make money in it.
  • AlbinoXI
    1364 posts Professional

• Crysister
    804 posts Semi-Pro
    AlbinoXI wrote: »

Only option to leave the game alone, but we didn't...
  • IxToMxI
    Yep

Haha love the honesty
  • FixFifaaaaa
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    W/L doesn’t represent my skill level, I’m clearly Elite but always finish Gold therefore the game clearly levels you out to the same position each week, it has nothing to do with my skill level not improving whilst others get better
    I always get to div 1 in any fif quickly but my highest finish has always been gold 1 due to my **** unstable sky connection. Cant blame anyone for that. In all i think am elite 3 player.
  • invictus1
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I love this post. A lot here think they are better than they are. Sure the game has a lot of broken mechanics but everyone goes through this and the top players finish elite.

How come you only got to finish gold or silver.
    Or why so complain that you are matched up with a player that is way better than you?
  • ASHERLAUYY
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    People don't want to take accountability on the fact that if they hate this this game that much they don't have to play it.
  • number7rocky
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    I always get to div 1 in any fif quickly but my highest finish has always been gold 1 due to my **** unstable sky connection. Cant blame anyone for that. In all i think am elite 3 player.

Lol
  • 3MenandaBebe
    1897 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fun thread
  • Headshrinker363
    4627 posts National Call-Up
    Average player with an average finish. Win1, lose 1.
  • Caspertjuh
    771 posts Semi-Pro
    I am a gold1+ player. Have no trouble reaching gold 1 but barely make it to elite3. For me who is this close to elite i have to have some luck going my way instead of the others (e.g matchmaking, winning penalty series or just not lose to a worse player because of stupid rebounds)
  • IxToMxI

Fair play bredda, what you doing to improve ya self?
  • Headshrinker363
    4627 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 22
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Fair play bredda, what you doing to improve ya self?

Not a lot, play 4-4-2, the formation I was brought up on. Don’t mess with PI’s or CT’s. Happy enough that my overall record has slightly more wins than losses on it. I’m old and easily pleased.

Edit:- I have quite an expensive team coin wise now. Still have roughly the same win rate as when I had a fairly inexpensive team.
  • Knowlesdinho
    9785 posts League Winner
    Where's the "all my WL losses are because of everything other than my own ineptitude" option?
  • Mikeysaio
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Lol

😂😂
  • zeultuturor
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    i finish elite whenever i try but:
    the game is absolute garbage and happy is never something that this game can make me feel. you must be mentally and physically inept to enjoy playing this game. i am playing it just for the building team factor and thursday rewards (where i don't pack anything)
  • Oweyman
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Please say that's a joke! :D :D
  • IxToMxI
    the game is absolute garbage and happy is never something that this game can make me feel. you must be mentally and physically inept to enjoy playing this game. i am playing it just for the building team factor and thursday rewards (where i don't pack anything)

Sounds like you selected the wrong option
  • zeultuturor
    edited June 22

or maybe you are one of the suffering guys that i mentioned. if someone can enjoy winning/losing by spamming croquetas, elasticos, el tornado crosses and shots, pop up crosses and shots and corners then he is surely having more chromosomes than me. i play cs go at a high level and i enjoy both winning and losing. i play fifa at a decently high level and i am disgusted by every single moment of gameplay. I can also play real life football pretty good (far from pro ofc) which is probably why. if you never kicked a ball in your life, then maybe the game is ok, idk
  • IxToMxI

or maybe you are one of the suffering guys that i mentioned. if someone can enjoy winning/losing by spamming croquetas, elasticos, el tornado crosses and shots, pop up crosses and shots and corners then he is surely having more chromosomes than me. i play cs go at a high level and i enjoy both winning and losing. i play fifa at a decently high level and i am disgusted by every single moment of gameplay. I can also play real life football pretty good (far from pro ofc) which is probably why. if you never kicked a ball in your life, then maybe the game is ok, idk

Finish Elite, don’t use la croq. I have my own playstyle which I worked on and developed which makes me irregular to play, I even play 4321.

I play against a lot of people who do it but I can defend / can read my opposition, when a goal can’t be stopped - I just laugh.

I also see that I get as much BS as my oppositions so I’m neutral on that.

Your in denial, I get that. The first stage is admitting / coming to terms with your ability level; this thread is to ease you into that stage
  • Gloria_ou_Morte
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    W/L is very time consuming, during the whole year I played about 3 weekends which ended up in gold rankings.

With all the weekly objectives, squad battles, rivals, w/l, it all takes too much time.
    EA seems to take all your available time!

Next time EA just simplify things, and don't try to steal my weekends.
  • zeultuturor
    "I play against a lot of people who do it but I can defend / can read my opposition, when a goal can’t be stopped - I just laugh."
    that doesn't mean it's fun. also, there is no such thing as reading croq. most of the times you can't take the ball anyway
    "I also see that I get as much BS as my oppositions so I’m neutral on that."
    that doesn't mean it's fun
    "Your in denial, I get that. The first stage is admitting / coming to terms with your ability level; this thread is to ease you into that stage"
    what? what should i admit? that i get elite 2/1 whenever i play full 30 games but i have no fun or what? do you think i am playing this game to reach top100? there is a problem when you win 27/30 games in a weekend and you don't enjoy it. just because i get cancerous goals sometimes doesn't mean that those things should happen.

i forgot about some other things. i have to time green open net shots just so they don't go into an out. i have to move my goalkeeper near a post so i don't get a random first time 360

also, finishing elite once or twice doesn't make you an elite player. quoting you, you are more of a gold1 player
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Normally I win roughly 50% of games which suggests I’m an average fifa player which is probably about right
  • Lkane
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    Game wasn't full of as many try hards before weekend league was introduced.
  • DUserUP
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i get to 6 wins and then call it a day, am not the best player and weekend league stress me out lol. only once have a completed all my games ended up gold 3
  • Sterve
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I forgot to register and feel good about that.