A game for cheaters, by cheaters

Comments

• humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    maksi wrote: »
    Binary wrote: »
    There is a new trainer and basically your all using it, this is pretty hilarious. watch the opponents energy during match.
    i have a feeling many players use constant pressure but their stamina doesn't get depleted as it should

but i can't prove it so i can't report it

in fut champs you can see in the replays ( if you're lucky enough to get a replay channel ! ) you can see that the stamina regenerates .
  • Binary
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    There is a new trainer and basically your all using it, this is pretty hilarious. watch the opponents energy during match.
    i have a feeling many players use constant pressure but their stamina doesn't get depleted as it should

exactly this mate, like 95% of people I am playing in div 3/2 are using it. Those same people that only play rivals constantly.
  • Reulol
    94 posts Park Captain

exactly this mate, like 95% of people I am playing in div 3/2 are using it. Those same people that only play rivals constantly.

im playing sometimes at my bro's ps4 and i must say im getting trashed,opponets pressing me non stop but i do feel i have a chance to comeback will in some matches in pc its almost impossible like i cant do **** no matter which formation or tactics im using nothing!i dont see other reason besides that trainer people mentioned above..
  • Binary
    Reulol wrote: »

im playing sometimes at my bro's ps4 and i must say im getting trashed,opponets pressing me non stop but i do feel i have a chance to comeback will in some matches in pc its almost impossible like i cant do **** no matter which formation or tactics im using nothing!i dont see other reason besides that trainer people mentioned above..

It's hard but trick is to dribble a lot, annoy them with possession and certainly don't match their team press (they will always beat you late on if out of energy). Remember they are awful players try to play around them.

That said they will always get lucky sometimes and the guys using cheats beyond stamina e.g auto timed finishing better to just quit imo.

To avoid these guys (when I'm not recording them), I just remember the kits and back out.

@EA_Andy a temp fix to the problem would be to make the blocked players unmatchable in Origin. Doesn't solve the problem for community but player to player basis it would be a big step forward to making the game fun again in short term.

• hhoverflow
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    WizarDpt wrote: »
    Never happened here...i have 2k+ games... so what you say its false yulianna, improve your connetion. Cheers

Wait.. Are you serious?

If you have 2k+ games and neven played vs a cheater, honestly, you are probably the dumbest player out there. People are slapping your face with cheats and you think you were just unlucky.

I don't understand how someone can be so naive. Or you are paid by EA to say such a **** like that.

I don't even know if it's funny or sad.

Anyway, here is how it works (a 3 seconds google search bring all that is possible):

- In Squad Battles people use a hack that changes the controller to the enemy team, so they just score lots of own goals. That's why the TOP 100 in PC if 80% made of cheaters with that perfect score.

- In Draft people use the disconnect cheat that gives you a loss or also a "ranking changer" that gives you always a weak opponent doesn't matter the match number you are in.

- In Div Rivals people use a "ranking changer" that enables you to play always versus lower ranks, so you get weaker opponents.

- In Weekend League people use a tool to see how many win/losses you have on the "matching screen", so they can skip players that are very good and play vs people that have more losses.

And in all of those modes (including WL), people use : legacy defending, perfect timed finesse shooting (you shoot normal, but the shot goes always with the green bar), all traits (all your players gets all traits, so for example in the minute 80 your team has that stamina boost, which allows you to play high pressure much more during the game)

But this was discussed 1000 times here in this forum, in almost every Fifa edition and unfortunately EA don't care, as long as people keep buying packs and spending money.

The number of cheaters increase every year, because more and more people realize that EA doesn't do nothing about it.

That's what happens when all you care about is money. Shady company.

• Reulol
    94 posts Park Captain
    edited May 25
    Even the number 1 in the world on pc at futchamps is cheater lol hope they ban him soon cant even write his origin id here...

• humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    Reulol wrote: »
    Even the number 1 in the world on pc at futchamps is cheater lol hope they ban him soon cant even write his origin id here...

most of the top 100 are .
  • maksi
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    I don't know really what's the point of FUT Champions on PC, you don't get qualified for fifa live events.
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional
    I don't know really what's the point of FUT Champions on PC, you don't get qualified for fifa live events.

that's because EA know that it's full of cheaters . They aren't going to know who is good enough to play and who isn't . games a mess on PC .

never know 100% if you lose fairly or not
  • Can anyone send me the Financial Takeover perk in Career Mode? I'll trade for some FUT Coins. My nick in : iovitas
    Thank you
  • Anomanyny
    15 posts Ball Boy
    WizarDpt wrote: »
    Never happened here...i have 2k+ games... so what you say its false yulianna, improve your connetion. Cheers

Joke of the year. I've reported tons of cheaters during FIFA19, people who can end the game whenever they want and keep the score. And knowing about the things that we AREN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT ON THE GAME'S OFFICIAL FORUM, i'd say Yulianna is spot on.
  • Anomanyny
    15 posts Ball Boy
    jajce111 wrote: »
    I mean if you have potato internet ofc you will get dnfs. Open ports and you will get less disconets noob. Also wl is on dedicated servers...

You don't get many things, do you? :smiley:
  • Binary
    edited May 30
    Have bans been happening? Feels like it, more clean games near div 1 and I am just about top 100 in squad battles.

I still need to upload my 30 or so vids of the guys regenerating stamina so nothing to do with me.

FYI the same 7 cheats dropped me to div 5, now I memorise their kits I am on tip of entering div 1. This is my first ever FIFA game and first game with a control pad.... learn who cheats and back out of those games guys will take you far.

What would be easier is the ability to block them completely as finding a clean game was hard.

• maksi
    If they allow blocking people would block all top players and opponents who beat them.
  • Binary
    edited May 30
    Feature on XBOX and if you would rather play 95% cheaters be my guest.

No bans took place same group of 24/7 cheaters out in force today 99% cheaters I played today in div 2, team press endless stamina yawn.
  • BinoBala
    8 posts Ball Boy
    I have almost 2000 games and I can't recall facing any cheater.
    My region is Europe
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    BinoBala wrote: »
    I have almost 2000 games and I can't recall facing any cheater.
    My region is Europe

i really can't believe that. Draft is full of cheaters and occasionally you meet them in Dr and Wl just had a game were i was leading 2-0 and i get disconnected from the game, but not from ut and not originm so my connection was fine, but i got the loss anyway :D. To my knowledge the cheats used for Fifa are extremely simple but cheaters get banned from time to time so there aren't to many around except for Draft
  • hhoverflow
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He just didn't realize all this time he has been playing with cheaters... :hushed:
  • Yulianna
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    This game is really the worst game I 've ever played with! The members of EA SPORTS do nothing against cheaters! I think this company do not care about us! that's it ! they sponsor Premier league etc with our money and do nothing against cheaters! today I played several games: only cheaters. Now I have uninstalled fifa, madden and will never ever pay for ea games! I hope that KONAMI could surpass EA SPORTS in the coming years. You players should think about not being treated like sheep.
  • aMSS
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    around 1k machtes.
    I have had the feeling that some oponents were cheating in a few rivals/champs machtes , maybe 10?
    For the draft problem just : Customise -> Privacy Settings->Share usage data of, and the problem is solved.
  • keronc
    1076 posts Professional
    I have played several games that just did not feel like the usual fifa nonsense. They were much worse than normal. I don't know what cheats are out there but I can't believe that it is just the way the game is programmed.

There were games where it fealt like a squad battles match on ultimate difficulty, where the other team's players intercepted everything and were extremely accurate in everything they did.
    My team is no slouch, PIM Best, Blanc and Matthaus, Prime Dinho, Gullit and Vieira and the others are tots. In some games these players are like bronze players and even seem like they move out of the way to let the attackers through. There was one match where everytime I attempted a cross, my Dinho and Best (the crossers) would play a long ball back into my half.
  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yulianna wrote: »
    this game is a game for cheaters!
    I will cheat also as soon as I've found a soft for that.

I played recently lots of games and the ratio for cheaters vs normal players is: 10/1.
    this is non-acceptable from EA SPORTS who should get they fingers out of their **** and do something...

This was exactly why I left the PC version after FIFA 18 to try Xbox instead (after five years of trying to be constructive, reporting cheaters etc.)

Sadly, on Xbox there are other problems more linked to non-existent gameplay and EA “algorithms” deciding who is going to win or not.

• maksi
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    Sadly, on Xbox there are other problems more linked to non-existent gameplay and EA “algorithms” deciding who is going to win or not.
    inconsistent gameplay is on all platforms

• Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    711 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m only playing online seasons till fifa20 is out. Can’t say I have played 1 cheater yet.
  • Rich2015
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 23
    I am back on PS4 but i was a silver 1 player on PC almost always bar the odd gold 3 if i was lucky

PS4 i am a silver 1 player almost always bar the odd gold 3 if i was lucky

That tells me in my region Europe(uk) cheating in WL at least on PC is minimal and i haven't really faced any.If there was lots of cheats i wouldn't be consistantly silver 1 on PC

I don't play drafts

For the record PS4 is awful for Fifa compared to PC,even the menus are laggy on a PS4 Pro on Fifa 19
  • Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    711 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Couldn’t agree more. Switched from Pro to PC. Big difference
  • maksi
    Your logic is flawed because if you're silver 1 you don't play much against cheaters because they are much higher ranking.
  • Yulianna
    238 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy "a temp fix to the problem would be to make the blocked players unmatchable in Origin. Doesn't solve the problem for the community but player to player basis it would be a big step forward to making the game fun again in short term."

wow! let me understand... So that means WE, the players, have to find a solution against the numerous cheaters in FIFA? Come on, maybe I am naive but I thought that's EA SPORTS job to make the "game fun again"...

I hope this year lots of returning customers will think differently... and you know what I mean by that...

• Springveldt
    4760 posts National Call-Up
    Rich2015 wrote: »
    I am back on PS4 but i was a silver 1 player on PC almost always bar the odd gold 3 if i was lucky

PS4 i am a silver 1 player almost always bar the odd gold 3 if i was lucky

That tells me in my region Europe(uk) cheating in WL at least on PC is minimal and i haven't really faced any.If there was lots of cheats i wouldn't be consistantly silver 1 on PC

I don't play drafts

For the record PS4 is awful for Fifa compared to PC,even the menus are laggy on a PS4 Pro on Fifa 19

No offence but it's because you are only Silver 1. Once you get to around 17 wins in WL you notice that a lot of the people you play are defending Gods, they know your every move and never miss a tackle. They pressure you endlessly and even green time headers from corners.

FUT is a mess of a game on all platforms due to the delayed gameplay but on PC it's a downright joke with all the legacy defending, constant pressure, stamina regen cheats.

When you get a game and the opponent is endlessly chasing you around the field just check how much stamina they have left after 80 minutes. It's rare to see an opponent be out of stamina. Next game, set your constant pressure on at the start and compare your stamina after 80 minutes.