FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2019
    I can't wait to sign all these stars from the UEFA Euro U21's tournament with generic faces :/ EA should be watching this tournament and plucking out 10-12 standout talents and making custom faces for them..
    Totally stand by your side on this matter although not as optimistic as you sounded to be. EA should pay attention to the U21s from now on. Especially since they have put up the youth development objectives in the Career Mode. Talents of the future are the way to go EA!
    Post edited by Ress_EZ_in_the_dark on
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Complete donuts like CharlieC seem to think there's 1 bloke in charge of making the game in some damp, squalid basement where his mum keeps shouting down asking him to take out the rubbish.

There are many people in many departments that make it all come together. The people that work on face captures and making players look close to real-life counterparts are hardly going to be working on gameplay.

Just like in most jobs you're doing a certain task.
  • tomasluisis
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I can't wait to sign all these stars from the UEFA Euro U21's tournament with generic faces :/ EA should be watching this tournament and plucking out 10-12 standout talents and making custom faces for them..

Always said EA should try to set up scans with U21 teams for big nations
  • TeamExtreme17
    4138 posts National Call-Up

Always said EA should try to set up scans with U21 teams for big nations

Even if they scanned them ALL n held a few back to release in 3 or 4 title updates over the year..
  • Alaily
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alaily wrote: »
    Bouboe112 wrote: »
    Renatos wrote: »
    So guys 3 good signing from Real Madrid looks like they will be generic, because if they have face fifa will put them like welcome advert same as they did with hazard and Jovic. According to EA logic the season hasn't started yet but we have to wait untill fifa 2021 to get their faces in game.
    I hope I am wrong and they have change it the way

My god im so mad about how backwards, slow and annoying this company is

Give us real faces of starplayers !!!!!!!!

They won't listen to you even if you're screaming out loud.

EA to busy defending loot boxes, calling them “surprise mechanics” and “consumers love them” lmao.. **** EA are genuinely the Scrooge mcduck of the real world, they are disgusting as a company, rotten to the core

Well said!
  • Quiffed
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mallorca FC?
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Mallorca FC?

You asking if they’ll be scanned? If so there’s more chance we’ll all win the lottery at the exact same time.. EA scan 2-3 years in advanced for some unknown reason!
  • Quiffed
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Mallorca FC?

You asking if they’ll be scanned? If so there’s more chance we’ll all win the lottery at the exact same time.. EA scan 2-3 years in advanced for some unknown reason!

Promoted so maybe in November. Probably in November, 2022
  • kosmagrawgry
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy / Please scan Arsenal Youngsters - probably they all spend more minutes on pitch next season :

- GK: Macey, Iliev
    - CB: Mavropanos, Medley,
    - CDM: Bielik
    - CM: Willock
    - LW: Smith-Rowe, Saka
    - RW: Nelson
    - ST: Nketiah
  • Szoko
    73 posts Park Captain
    Does anybody know something about new national teams in FIFA20?
    Would love to see teams like Senegal, Ghana, Croatia, Japan and many more...
  • mickjacobjr
    1433 posts Professional
    @EA_Andy / Please scan Arsenal Youngsters - probably they all spend more minutes on pitch next season :

Some of them could be scanned but arsenal would already been scanned for this yr so no point looking for requests
  • styles_fc
    247 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Hopefully Nelson was already scanned during his time on loan in the Bundesliga!
    He's a quality player - not sure why he wasn't in the England U-21 starting XI. Could even challenge Iwobi for a spot next season if Emery is smart.
  • KentEagle
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Harry Kane new face confirmed for Fifa 20.

Follow 'Fifa Faces' on Twitter.

Thank God, he's looked awful for the last 2-3 years in game.
  • mickjacobjr
    1433 posts Professional
    KentEagle wrote: »

Looks like EA might update a lot of older prem league faces this yr about time
  • FifaAFC
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2019
  • Steph3998
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero

Good news, now I'm hoping for Man Utd players (Ander Herrera especially... :wink: )
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special

THANK YOU for the heads up! Really appreciate it. Harry Kane looks good from the snapshot although I'm still not convinced with Fabinho. Anyways, thanks again and thanks EA. We know you can do it!
    FifaAFC wrote: »
    THANK YOU good sir! I don't have a Twitter so that helps! Just went through it. So good to see the young players scan sessions!
  • Harienun
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2019
    Limatheus wrote: »

Happy if this is true, cz his face was outdated in all the EA Play trailers. When was this? may be at ea play? But did they include Tottenham in the demo?
  • Being an Irish Man Utd fan I would like to see Utds older scans get updated and young Irish lads get added like Lee O connor, Mark Travers, Caoimhin Kelleher, Conor Masterson, Conor Coventry which looks likely because they are at prem teams, and for Elbouzedi to get his face added back in haha.
  • Renatos
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Let's hope we will have some news in beginning of the July, and midd of July will be carrer mode news, imagine when they say you can choose the real manager plus Bundesliga scan this is our big change for you 🤣🤣
    To be honest I dont think they can change that much, the only thing I am hoping is they have include some stuff from the story mode, like tunnels, changing rooms, interviews, practice,and of course loads of scan and costum from the other leagues apart of Bundesliga, la liga and premier league
  • Peanut2000
    878 posts Semi-Pro
    They need to include the ability to pick a real life manger in all the leagues the have rights. What’s point of scanning them if can’t use them!!!
  • Brancz
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Im hoping on the same thing like last year when SoFifa already updated the database a month before the release. So you could check al the starheads in al the competitions.
  • Renatos
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Brancz wrote: »
    Im hoping on the same thing like last year when SoFifa already updated the database a month before the release. So you could check al the starheads in al the competitions.

I think that was for word cup update, I dont think so they will update before the full game release. They never did before but let's hope
  • riccardobosio
    65 posts Park Captain
    Yeah sure, let's scan some 50 rated Irish players from man utd rather than giving customs to Manolas, suso, piatek, skriniar etc..
  • Brancz
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park

I think that was for word cup update, I dont think so they will update before the full game release. They never did before but let's hope

Like i said, they did it last year, we were able to see al the scanned players before the release.
  • Psvlover
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park

Like i said, they did it last year, we were able to see al the scanned players before the release.

You’re right. It was July 19. If you go to sofifa, Sears a player who got a starhead this year for example Rodri (start of the season), Neves (November update) or Sancho (weird one player update). If you press ‘change log’, you can see all the changes that are made. This includes real face No-Yes.