What the hell is going on!!!

Boysie91
7963 posts League Winner
I just had a game and my Thiago Silva who is my CB kept running up the pitch like a striker all game... I swear on my life I have never seen this before and I wasn't telling him to get forward.
My CDM played CB most game and I even had to pause the game to check my team and Thiago was supposed to be CB. I see Thiago on the edge of my box more than my CM's 😠
I went 4-1 down but won 6-5 as he rage quit. This must be some sort of glitch I am fuming and had to turn my xbox off.

Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Nogin182
    2279 posts Fans' Favourite
    My van dijk did it once and scored a banger. But ya if its happening all game every game then you've got an issue
  • Jobiwan
    2987 posts National Call-Up
    Could one of your dpad directions be slightly stuck? Think theres an option for cb joins attack might be stuck pressing that way...
  • Boysie91
    7963 posts League Winner
    I had two more games and he isn't doing it now. I checked the dpad tactics as well. Very strange
  • Recoba
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    High high
  • Boysie91
    7963 posts League Winner
    Recoba wrote: »
    High high

H/H doesn't make a CB push up that high 😂
  • Gnomenclature
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some default ultra attacking tactics have your CBS join attack. We're you using a default instruction?
  • Viking_Beard
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    My TOTS Chiellini does this from time to time. I put a ball through thinking it’s someone else and wonder why he’s not getting to it... then I realise...
  • paul24878306
    4700 posts Big Money Move
    Me too. Bailly does it often. He has 9 goals playing ascan unwanted striker.
  • CustardHippo
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Every so often my Dumfries appears at the LM area, usually after a corner. Why he doesn't track back on HIS SIDE is beyond me. Means manually dragging someone to right back and hope he comes back before the half ends.
  • KRANG00
    1654 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve had Blanc as my furthest forward player a few times lately, no idea why not a corner or anything just building up a attack and he suddenly steams passed 🤷‍♂️
  • Boysie91
    7963 posts League Winner
    Some default ultra attacking tactics have your CBS join attack. We're you using a default instruction?

Checked that and all not been touched.
  • Boysie91
    7963 posts League Winner
    So I'm not the only one who has had this 🤔 I see Thiago at least 6 times on the edge of the box and had nothing to do with corners or freekicks either.
  • futballistic
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just accept it as another surprise mechanic.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    I get it every now and again but we're talking once in maybe thirty or forty games.
  • Rossco160715
    2095 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Vieira stays back and dominates every week.

I was 8/8

Now he’s playing striker and Best is near my defence.

I turned it off after losing 2 on the bounce.
  • Gnomenclature
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Vieira stays back and dominates every week.

I was 8/8

Now he’s playing striker and Best is near my defence.

I turned it off after losing 2 on the bounce.

Playing 451? There is bug where the right mid and cm switch positions... tried playing this formation but kept finding Vieira at winger lol. Completely useless there.