>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• paul24878306
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    Basket wrote: »
    Im really starting to hate fifa (im div 7 btw so not elite like u all).

Every ball i shoot at goal hits the bar or the post , and almost every ball shot at my goal rebounds from my defenders into the goal.

Played 6 lost 6 sofar, always fun

(usually im 11 win out of 30 btw if u wondering)

In div 6, and im 10/10 fo far today.
  • paul24878306
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    freakjas wrote: »
    I absolutely love winning with half the shots against this meta bs.
    Guy did nothing but la croquettas, el tournado crosses/shots, fake throw ins and all the lovely stuff and i won 4-3. i love it.

I dont know what half those are , but from gameplay i have a good guess.
  • v4vendetta1978
    3273 posts National Call-Up
    awful gameplay how can we still be playing this for s*** red picks we need our f***ing heads testing 1-3 for tonight
  • Mikep2212
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    8 and 4 ok start aimimg for gold 2
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    9-1. Had to stop as the game was just freezing up with delay. Not that it will be better tomorrow :(
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Not sure i'm even going to bother playing this weekend tbh, dont see the point in playing all weekend for alisson and 3 85-87s in my picks only to quit fifa the week after because tots is finished lol
  • number7rocky
    8326 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    Don't think I've played worse gameplay all year, team can't pass, OP Gk's, feel like my opponents can just pass through me like butter but then I still concede to random bounces/rng. Struggling for wins even agaisnt average players. Just had to grind a 3-2 win in a game where it was 1-1 at half time opponent 37% possession and 1 shot and on the hour go 1-2 down to a rebound goal of his 2nd shot. Its absolutely horrific, no chance I'm pushing elite if gameplay stays like this.
  • ha032742
    46891 posts Moderator
    Don't think I've played worse gameplay all year, team can't pass, OP Gk's, feel like my opponents can just pass through me like butter but then I still concede to random bounces/rng. Struggling for wins even agaisnt average players. Just had to grind a 3-2 win in a game where it was 1-1 at half time opponent 37% possession and 1 shot and on the hour go 1-2 down to a rebound goal of his 2nd shot. Its absolutely horrific, no chance I'm pushing elite if gameplay stays like this.

What are you on? Also normally I get tons of rage quits early on but this week everyone is sweating the game till the end :sweat_smile:
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    SomeLegend wrote: »
    Talk about ultimate buzz kill, genuinely not even bothered about Elite now, we all know how this story ends on Thursday Red Alisson/Oblak/Sarabia for everyone.

What a shambolic company, leaving out half the best players and including guys like Sarabia just to nerf player picks

Alisson broke records oblak and Sarabia had good seasons I don't get your point?

You think Sarabia is worthy of being ultimate tots? Auba/Salah/Mane were top goalscorers in the prem... Where are they??? 😕 😂

I agree but Ronaldo and neymar and mbappe are all poster boys
  • number7rocky
    8326 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    ha032742 wrote: »

What are you on? Also normally I get tons of rage quits early on but this week everyone is sweating the game till the end :sweat_smile:

14-4 after a 3-2 start. Horrific. Few weeks ago I was going 18-2, finishing elite 2 a few weeks straight. A couple of weekends genuinely unlucky to not push elite 1 because I got shafted in matchmaking, playing a pro. (cihan official)

Started early yesterday and just ended up playing gold 1/elite players after 2 games. I should of stopped playing but I have a terrible habit of trying to play myself out the bs as I can't walk away after a loss, obviously that leads to playing frustrated and getting fatigue which can make things worse.

Combine that with bad gameplay and the usual of losing games to lucky bounces where I do the right thing or one game where I lost to 2 corner headers where I made a good tackle for him to get the ball back for corners and it doesn't go well.

I Watched a streamer late last night start his WL and he's playing people with nif golds, I was still playing the likes of Gullit, CR7 and Vieira on 4-2 😂.

Gameplay/team has felt terrible and I've had to struggle for alot of my wins, at least 4/5 of my wins easily could of been losses. Even today I started with an L to a bang average player, I'm at 2582 skill rating in rivals so I know when I'm playing a good player or not and today In the 5 games I've played I know I'm playing worse players than me yet I've had struggle to beat them and even lost my first game to go 10-4, the one where my team couldn't make simple passes and his keeper makes wonder saves and also hit the post to level.

Honestly in this gameplay playing average gold guys feels as difficult as all the god squads/abuse of mechanics I face in rivals.
  • number7rocky
    8326 posts League Winner
    Talk about ultimate buzz kill, genuinely not even bothered about Elite now, we all know how this story ends on Thursday Red Alisson/Oblak/Sarabia for everyone.

What a shambolic company, leaving out half the best players and including guys like Sarabia just to nerf player picks

Alisson broke records oblak and Sarabia had good seasons I don't get your point?

You think Sarabia is worthy of being ultimate tots? Auba/Salah/Mane were top goalscorers in the prem... Where are they??? 😕 😂

I agree but Ronaldo and neymar and mbappe are all poster boys

They included a bunch of average players as fodder so we don't pack something insane from rewards.
  • number7rocky
    8326 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    15-4 now, after a 2-0 rage quit, I'm quite surprised he quit as he was a very competent player, chaining la croquetta....

I'm not playing no more today. I always get tempted to do one more game and that often turns into a loss which means I then play again, learned my lesson 😬

It's still salvageable and I know I'm capable of a big win streak but praying for good gameplay tomorrow. 🙏
  • Basket
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I won 1 (my first this weekend !!!!) with 3-2 ..

but lost the one after that (opponent had 5 icons > 90 and ibra FB).

7 lost 1 won sofar !
  • Delboy13710
    10188 posts Has That Special Something
    Lost 3 in a row for the first time in ages lost a game I absolutely dominated the guy was not even good, I missed an open goal and hes first goal smacks Ramos flush in the face and deflects into the top corner 😫 . My best moment was when Aguero out jumps Blanc at the back post lol

Going to throw Cavani into Gullit had high Hope's for him but he plays like how he plays in real life inconsistent finishing

I really want to blame lag or mechanic abusers but truth is I'm loosing to myself by playing so poor
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    10-0 :D
  • freakjas
    14209 posts Has That Special Something
    First game of the day, horrible connection. Was stuttering all the time. Obviously couldnt do anything against his ai defending meanwhile i tackle and the ball bounces behind all my defenders and i concede.

z6c6dwD.jpg
  • sturges12345
    4507 posts National Call-Up
    My game keeps stuttering and jittering. I don’t kno why l, but I don’t think it’s my connection. Some games are very laggy, 10-4 rn and trying to get gold 1
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    15-1, ibra is still one of the best strikers in the game IMO
  • Damo_Suzuki
    11-1 to 12-4. Lost 3 in a row 2-3. My players wont react. They just pause when they get the ball and everything is so slow. I have no shot power either. Its like everyone has been reduced to 50. Even players in the high 90's shot power wise arent hitting it truely. Really frustrating as it was one of my best starts.
  • sheckLon
    3264 posts National Call-Up
    16-4 after 11-3. Only played people around my skill level in these 6 matches today. Won 3 of them in extra time, but it is a real hard grind. Concede so so many kick off goals or goals i could absolutely do nothing. Was 2-0 in 13 mins by a kick of goal and a first time volley from weak foot b. Silva after i headed away a corner. When playing your own skill level opponents it is really hard to come back.

There is no reason for his mertens to get to the ball first from that hopeful cross. I blame it on kick off static for trent alexander.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    This game is bs, last two games I've been up by two goals for my team to turn into a bunch of bronzes around the 70min. Dominating my opponents on stats in both games, my opponents score late equalisers to take it into extra time, end up losing both games. F off with your DDA EA!
  • Retro1989
    7239 posts Big Money Move
    17-9

That will do, can't wait for my Red Sarabia and Oblak.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    Retro_G wrote: »
    This game is bs, last two games I've been up by two goals for my team to turn into a bunch of bronzes around the 70min. Dominating my opponents on stats in both games, my opponents score late equalisers to take it into extra time, end up losing both games. F off with your DDA EA!

Happened to me a couple of times today after half time when ive been totally dominant. One game he only had 1 shot in the first half and barely any possession. Second half, my players freeze and he is free to run through my defence at will. I think he scored 4 in the 2nd half after me being totally in control all 1st half. It's such a joke. The difference in your players and their AI before and after they freeze up is blatent.
  • Retro_G

Happened to me a couple of times today after half time when ive been totally dominant. One game he only had 1 shot in the first half and barely any possession. Second half, my players freeze and he is free to run through my defence at will. I think he scored 4 in the 2nd half after me being totally in control all 1st half. It's such a joke. The difference in your players and their AI before and after they freeze up is blatent.

Read this thread, the cat is out of the bag.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/486936/dynamic-difficult-in-offline-mode-photo-inside#latest
  • Orison
    72033 posts Icon
    edited June 2019

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/486936/dynamic-difficult-in-offline-mode-photo-inside#latest

You will never improve at grinding out wins if your attitude is to blame the game constantly.

Nobody can prove that DDA (in the form that's described in the patent not in the "you went up by 5 goals in career mode and the game suggests a higher difficulty" form lol) is in the game, but even if it is then you can't change it and might as well look at your own shortcomings.

Blowing a 2 goal lead is still on your and nobody else.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    Orison wrote: »

You will never improve at grinding out wins if your attitude is to blame the game constantly.

Nobody can prove that DDA (in the form that's described in the patent not in the "you went up by 5 goals in career mode and the game suggests a higher difficulty" form lol) is in the game, but even if it is then you can't change it and might as well look at your own shortcomings.

Even if it's not DDA then he can blame delay kicking in mid game. If you don't experience it then you are lucky. It is not always down to the user. There are games and sometimes later parts of a game where you are at a massive disadvantage, and it is massively noticeable.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    17-7. Phew. Glad thats over. The guy in the last game rage quit when i went 2-1 up and it was only the 55th minute or so. I was so happy.
  • Orison
    72033 posts Icon

Even if it's not DDA then he can blame delay kicking in mid game. If you don't experience it then you are lucky. It is not always down to the user. There are games and sometimes later parts of a game where you are at a massive disadvantage, and it is massively noticeable.

You can have delay all you want, if you are 2 goals up and still lose then that's down to you and nobody else.

Delay makes things difficult, but doesn't mean you suddenly forget how to see out a game.

And ofc there are a few attacking options you have in delay as well, mainly through balls down the wing followed by crosses.
  • number7rocky
    8326 posts League Winner

You can have delay all you want, if you are 2 goals up and still lose then that's down to you and nobody else.

Delay makes things difficult, but doesn't mean you suddenly forget how to see out a game.

And ofc there are a few attacking options you have in delay as well, mainly through balls down the wing followed by crosses.

That first part isn't 100% true, obviously alot of the time it is that players fault for losing that lead, sitting back, changing style of play etc...and people will blame the game when they are mostly at fault, but I know "how to see out a game" and there's times you go 2-0 up, concede out of nothing some random goal and the equalizer seems inevitable no matter what you do.
  • Retro_G

Bore off mate, all you do is hump EA, think nothing is wrong with the game. You must get boosted A.I. every game with smooth gameplay, to think nothing is wrong with this game. You're in the minority. The majority know competitive Fifa is a farce.