My worst weekend league so far

RParr94
149 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone else having problems this weekend

Comments

• Maxjek95
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2019
    Yep. Usually only lose 1 or 2 out of first 15 matches. Already lost 4 out of 8 now. Even though I upgraded my team before WL with Gullit and VVD TOTS.
  • RParr94
    It’s horrendous, I’m in the same boat as you and tempted not to finish this weekend
  • Maxjek95
    RParr94 wrote: »
    It’s horrendous, I’m in the same boat as you and tempted not to finish this weekend

Me neither. Just going to reach gold 3 or 2 and then stop. Not worth stressing over it
  • RParr94
    Probably won’t rven do that the way this WL is going
  • Maxjek95
    Probably won’t rven do that the way this WL is going

Yea I completely understand. My Gullit feels like a 60 rated bronze card
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    Unbeaten so far.... but only played 3 games because of bad servers and delay as usual. Tomorrow my new signed Prime Ronaldo will tear these 4231 drop back muppets apart.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero

Exactly the same here so disappointing
  • Vezzo
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero

+1
  • AjaxLegends
    6397 posts Big Money Move
    Yep. Normally 14-5/7 now on 8-7.
  • RParr94
    Downloading PES as we speak
  • PiotrLolo
    3600 posts National Call-Up
    3 lost games in a row. Rivals 4 lost games in a row. This game is a joke. I'm hitting posts like crazy.
  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    The nif gold teams actually dominating now for some reason
  • Longbow
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same here. TOTY Neymar and Mbappe have been smashing in for me in DR leading up to this WL. I thought I finally have got the right players and formation. I am leading in most of the games but concede too many 80+ min goals and lost in extra time.
  • AndyN08
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    same for me. Got my best team all year and I usually comfortable finish Div 2 or 1..sometimes with games left.

I literally got Silver 1 today with 1 game remaining...I have changed nothing at all tactics wise, I've no idea what happened
  • fend8000
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Ea best at sripting and suprise mechanic
  • TeamMushroom
    58 posts Park Captain
    Upgraded team too. 1-4 with last game an 11-5 win in OT.

Opened 100k pack and beat was 81 Gomis....

Deleted..... maybe see you all on FIFA 21
  • AndyN08
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Upgraded team too. 1-4 with last game an 11-5 win in OT.

Opened 100k pack and beat was 81 Gomis....

Deleted..... maybe see you all on FIFA 21

Did the same and I got 82 Romagnoli :lol:

Got destroyed in futchamps all day when i'm usually a very competent player..Went into Rivals to get that 100k pack and did it in 4 games only conceding 2 goals in those 4 games in Division 2...Honestly Futchamps gameplay is so much different to rivals
  • MorisNoWorries
    88 posts Park Captain
    Same here.

Last weekend first 10 games: 8-2. Now 5-5. Upgraded team with Eusebio and nothing seems to be working.

My only hope is that I won’t get tough opponents due to poor start and won’t hit losing streak as it usually happens on Saturday.
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    I will not stress myself this WL for a chance on allison
  • RParr94
    DadBod wrote: »
    I will not stress myself this WL for a chance on allison

Literally don’t even care where I finish this weekend just gonna play and see what happens
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes 8-0 to 8-5. I aim to get to 15-0 before I start losing usually. Things I have seen this week have made me consider not buying 20.
  • George_Cook_Over60
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Diabolical. I'm not very good so i expect to lose more than i win, but that aside i have been all over some of my opponents with nothing to show for it. 28 shots and no goals ? opponent 7 shots 3 goals.
    It's not me or my tactics.
    Interesting to read that a lot of people have been struggling this WL. That means lots of people have been winning, mostly my opponents.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited June 2019
    Longbow wrote: »
    Same here. TOTY Neymar and Mbappe have been smashing in for me in DR leading up to this WL. I thought I finally have got the right players and formation. I am leading in most of the games but concede too many 80+ min goals and lost in extra time.

Ultimate team my arse. More like ultimate mechanics.