Not so "Ultimate Tots"

number7rocky
5699 posts Big Money Move
edited June 2019
More like Ultimate Buzz kill 😂 and People said we wouldn't get Ultimate tots in rewards as they would be to op.... EA "Hold my beer" 🍻

Seriously how incompetent can a company be? They should of included the very best from every league as a "thankyou" to thier player base, all the highest rated, Neymar, Auba, Hazard etc... Thankyou for your loyalty and all the utter shambles of icon sbc's we put you through all year... here's an great/amazing chance to get an insane red from rewards.

So what if player picks would have been op? The new game will be out in a few months! Instead we get guys like Sarabia... 😂 Nobody wants Sarabia in Ultimate tots!!! Can anybody give me a reason why Sarabia was included along with half the other "average" tots cards other than to nerf rewards and stop everyone getting amazing red picks? Why would a company be so spiteful to its player base??? They feed us the bare minimum and get away with it because there's no competition.

They include enough insane players to reel us all in with the hope of packing a red CR7, Mbappe etc.. But come Thursday enjoy your Red Alisson/Oblak/Sarabia guys
👍

#SurpriseMechanics

@EA_Andy

Comments

• Retro_G
    32743 posts National Team Captain
    Ultimate SBC Fodder. :joy:
  • Devers
    7668 posts League Winner
    Its disgusting tbh
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    because if everyone was knew they was getting a banging player in the red picks they would sell less packs! lets be honest thats all ea care about, they dont give a s**t about customer satisfaction 3 months till the next fifa comes out and still screwing everyone over. not to worry anyway red picks will be full of them terrible rotw tots cards anyway!
    atleast now this wl doesnt matter and can say im done with fifa 19 fingers crossed we finally get a decent pes
  • Delboy13710
    7081 posts Big Money Move
    Looks so bad 😂 but I'll take the free high rated fodder to finish my last icon . Feel sorry for you Elite guys You know Sarabia and Benzema will be every where .
    I'm skipping the SBC on tuesday
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6200 posts Big Money Move
    EA thank us? That is a good one. Best one I’ve heard in a while in fact. EA believe we are blessed to play this broken, horrific game. Them allowing us to buy it is their thank you to us.
  • maunokoivisto
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not so big deal to me. Who cares some crappy players in Ultimate TOTS. Stop playing and dont buy FIFA 20. It is so simple.
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2019
    Theres 5 id take easily, and another 6 id take for subs in a heatbeat.

There are plenty of us out there with no icons, and only a few cards over 88/89
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    edited June 2019
    Theres 5 id take easily, and another 6 id take for subs in a heatbeat.

There are plenty of us out there with no icons, and only a few cards over 88/89

You've got a team like that and only five would make your team?
  • iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    I’d take any high rated red pick to bump my squad rating 🤷‍♂️
  • Mark1302
    82 posts Park Captain
    bro wtf they actually didn't put the best possible players in... how greedy can they get...
  • Ea are doing their best
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    I knew we would be disappointed

And we really are. Everyone is going to set dupe Alisson
  • The sbc should be cheaper than we thought
  • Dazzler179
    1160 posts Professional
    I’m not surprised, greedy EA again.
  • EisenErmin
    8566 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    The sbc should be cheaper than we thought

Dream on mate, dream on. They will ask for whatever they want and it wont be cheap. Just one more move to annoy us all from EA and its only 3 days away
  • EisenErmin wrote: »
    The sbc should be cheaper than we thought

Dream on mate, dream on. They will ask for whatever they want and it wont be cheap. Just one more move to annoy us all from EA and its only 3 days away

87 rated 2 tots
  • Torn4do
    1040 posts Professional
    To be honest I can’t even be bothered to turn the Xbox on and load Fifa up, think I’ll give this weekend a miss as nothing left to play for, May just have the odd game here and there from now on, my team isn’t the best in the world but it’s pretty good and will do me now.
  • Daveangel
    81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same game same ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the players evryone going to get will be disappointing like always ea have no ethics simple they only want your money
  • alvchong
    1471 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just can't believe all these when the games only last for another 2 months. They just think we won't let go Fifa as they monopolised. Again this make me even more firm to no touch Fifa 20.