Help with catalogue and international management in career mode

nsholmberg11
1111 posts Professional
Having some issues and hoping I can get some help here after no luck with Ea support.

When I start a new career I’m prompted with the usual “based on your progress...you receive Edit Player, Rematch Ability” but they’re greyed out. I’m level 88 in the catalogue, I know you can only redeem things once. I don’t care about financial takeover or the fut ones.

Also, I’m dying a slow death trying to become manager of USMNT. It’s been easy before but not this year. I play with CO Rapids and chose American Manager. I win everything, meet the boards goals (except for the Financial one because it ask for an $87million profit margin because that’s basically impossible in the MLS). On one save I went through 4 seasons without getting the USA offer, despite getting the email that says they’re interested. Any help is much appreciated!

Comments

• Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Having some issues and hoping I can get some help here after no luck with Ea support.

When I start a new career I’m prompted with the usual “based on your progress...you receive Edit Player, Rematch Ability” but they’re greyed out. I’m level 88 in the catalogue, I know you can only redeem things once. I don’t care about financial takeover or the fut ones.

Also, I’m dying a slow death trying to become manager of USMNT. It’s been easy before but not this year. I play with CO Rapids and chose American Manager. I win everything, meet the boards goals (except for the Financial one because it ask for an $87million profit margin because that’s basically impossible in the MLS). On one save I went through 4 seasons without getting the USA offer, despite getting the email that says they’re interested. Any help is much appreciated!

From my experience you rarely ever get the offer to manage the same country that ur clubs based in
  • nsholmberg11
    1111 posts Professional
    From my experience you rarely ever get the offer to manage the same country that ur clubs based in [/quote]

I’ve had the opposite occur usually, until this scenario happened. Every time I’ve done the Dutch while managing Ajax I was Dutch. Also had the same thing with Sweden. It increases your chances of managing domestically if you are from that country.
  • LiamSully
    6004 posts Big Money Move
    Can someone gift you the job offer?
  • nsholmberg11
    1111 posts Professional
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Can someone gift you the job offer?
    Maybe. But I redeemed it and it doesn’t appear to be available. Same with the other items not being able to use despite being redeemed.

Anyone else have these issues? I tried deleting my profile but that didn’t resolve. Should I uninstall fifa or any other ideas?