>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    PureFramez wrote: »
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Finished E2, easiest finish I’ve had all year was 26-4

Only difference this week Prime Eusebio, wow that guy is the best striker I’ve ever used on a FUT.

30 games, 41 goals

He is a goal machine. Made my prime Raul look like a right smuck, been raving about Raul since Christmas but he doesn’t had anything on Eusebio, that 5* WF just ruins the opposition

Mate what instructions are you using for him? I somehow can't get this guy to work for me, I always sub him out for ibra lol

I play him in a 4321 that’s my formation, I just literally have stay central everything else default, I don’t really use instructions on anyone tbf let them do their own thing feel you generate more chances, especially get in behind when you have opposition that drop back and have their full backs on stay back your attackers are just running into a wall

I only have my Striker on stay central, CCM on stay back and full backs on stay back, although I only do this as I put them onto attacking fullbacks in game then once 3/4-0 up I take the instruction off and they then hold back
  • ha032742
    46891 posts Moderator

Only difference this week Prime Eusebio, wow that guy is the best striker I’ve ever used on a FUT.

30 games, 41 goals

He is a goal machine. Made my prime Raul look like a right smuck, been raving about Raul since Christmas but he doesn’t had anything on Eusebio, that 5* WF just ruins the opposition

Mate what instructions are you using for him? I somehow can't get this guy to work for me, I always sub him out for ibra lol

I play him in a 4321 that’s my formation, I just literally have stay central everything else default, I don’t really use instructions on anyone tbf let them do their own thing feel you generate more chances, especially get in behind when you have opposition that drop back and have their full backs on stay back your attackers are just running into a wall

I only have my Striker on stay central, CCM on stay back and full backs on stay back, although I only do this as I put them onto attacking fullbacks in game then once 3/4-0 up I take the instruction off and they then hold back

Like that you use a different formation, props :+1:
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »

30 games, 41 goals

Like that you use a different formation, props :+1:

Haha cheers bro, I can’t use the 4231 dunno how people are so good with it as when I use people just seem to run through me :D

Been running 4321 for about 5 years of FUT if I play anything else it just doesn’t feel natural
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Oh boy, gameplay is even worse than last week. Gonna be a fun 30 games
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    Oh boy, gameplay is even worse than last week. Gonna be a fun 30 games

Trash for me too. 3-1. Every game a struggle against delay.
  • number7rocky
    8326 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    Post edited by number7rocky on
  • freakjas
    14209 posts Has That Special Something
    You know its the ultimate tots when somebody scores a lucky 3-2 in the 55th minute and changes to 5atb and wastes time from then on.
    Pressed pause to make subs in the 60th minute and the ball went out in the 88th lol
  • Sykesy
    4459 posts National Call-Up
    Just took a defeat from dynamic difficulty fc. Literally felt my players unable to attack the ball. Win possession back and feels like your players are running into the wind and opponents opposite.

5-1. Usually after a cheated defeat I stop but with the latest revelations about the game tells you just to play through. Mean the latest YouTube video pretty much shows you what cycle your accounts go through, For anyone in doubt just check dynamic difficulty part 2 from RunTheFutMarket. Undeniable formats
  • freakjas
    edited June 2019
    6-1 decent start. Playing really well and i‘m enjoying the servers, and i‘m loving my current team.
    The one loss was like i mentioned above against someone that Played like his fam was held as hostage lmao :D
  • Andyzim
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just hate the way my team plays completely differently from one day to the next. Not sure why it has to feel like I'm being handicapped by players standing still, terrible first touches etc. I don't care if it's servers, connection, bad game code or deliberate ploys, I'm just sick of it and it has no place in a competitive game like this.
  • Mathew1606
    2729 posts Fans' Favourite
    8-1

Gold 2 finish expected as normal
  • Basket
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2019
    Im really starting to hate fifa (im div 7 btw so not elite like u all).

Every ball i shoot at goal hits the bar or the post , and almost every ball shot at my goal rebounds from my defenders into the goal.

Played 6 lost 6 sofar, always fun

(usually im 11 win out of 30 btw if u wondering)
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    WTF is this gameplay? I'm usually one of the lucky ones when it comes to gameplay, don't think I've really had a bad week of gameplay this year tbh but ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me it's atrocious right now. Played 2 games against opponents I know I'm much better than, yet only won both by 1 goal, one of them in ET. My players can't dribble, their touches suck, they don't lock on to the ball and they're missing the easiest 1 on 1s ever... I hit the post 4 times in my ET win.

I feel really sorry for people who have played in this gameplay week in, week out, it's borderline unplayable.
  • Andyzim
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yep, it's atrocious like that for most of us. The really good players I guess can play around it. For the rest of us average players it screws us over completely.
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    Never
    Play
    Friday

Until after 12am UK time (bascially Saturday)
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Hope you got your sweatbands ready lads!

giphy-7.gif
  • Sykesy
    4459 posts National Call-Up
    7-3 will continue the hunt for 14 after lightening rounds are done
  • Mini_Miudo
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    10-0, thankfully gameplay improved after the first 2 or 3 games.
  • freakjas
    I absolutely love winning with half the shots against this meta bs.
    Guy did nothing but la croquettas, el tournado crosses/shots, fake throw ins and all the lovely stuff and i won 4-3. i love it.
  • Retro_G
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    10-0, thankfully gameplay improved after the first 2 or 3 games.

Check out the state of the ultimate TOTS, it's shocking. :D
  • number7rocky
    8326 posts League Winner
    Talk about ultimate buzz kill, genuinely not even bothered about Elite now, we all know how this story ends on Thursday Red Alisson/Oblak/Sarabia for everyone.

What a shambolic company, leaving out half the best players and including guys like Sarabia just to nerf player picks
  • SomeLegend
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    Talk about ultimate buzz kill, genuinely not even bothered about Elite now, we all know how this story ends on Thursday Red Alisson/Oblak/Sarabia for everyone.

What a shambolic company, leaving out half the best players and including guys like Sarabia just to nerf player picks

Alisson broke records oblak and Sarabia had good seasons I don't get your point?
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    11-1, basically every game the opponent goes up 1-0 and I have to chase the game.. Some crazy comebacks so far
  • sheckLon
    3264 posts National Call-Up
    11-3, not the best start. Felt a little unlucky with some balls not going my wat and me missing too many chances.

Not bothered after seeing the ultimate tots.
  • number7rocky
    8326 posts League Winner
    SomeLegend wrote: »

Alisson broke records oblak and Sarabia had good seasons I don't get your point?

You think Sarabia is worthy of being ultimate tots? Auba/Salah/Mane were top goalscorers in the prem... Where are they??? 😕 😂
  • Retro_G
    I got that 96 Pepe in my red picks lads, his finishing is woeful. :D The majority of these TOTS cards are trash, honestly thinking about going back to nif Mbappe.
  • Dandingooo
    2104 posts Fans' Favourite
    0-2 worst start I’ve had all year. Don’t think I’ll play any more games if I lose the next
  • freakjas
    Lost two games in a row. The guy was pretty good and had a god squad around r96 but he had 8 shots compared to my 25 so i felt quite annoyed.
    Second game was against this beauty.
    euEcREN.jpg

In case you didnt realize thats toty messi on the bench.

Was a close but infredibly laggy game. Like it was stuttering every few seconds. The guy started time wasting in the end, same as the first guy.

Defo finished for today and tomorrow, 11-5 which is still not bad.
  • Retro_G
    Pepe clutched my last game, will give him a bit more time to prove himself. His left peg is good, but his right peg feels like a 1* star weak foot.
  • Retro_G
    First loss against a full meta squad, always the same, joke of a competitive mode. Putting a 40m plus team against a 3m team. Lost 4-3, was even on stats, he scored an injury time Gullit winner. I would've slapped him had the teams been fair.