What’s so special about this Weekend’s Weekend League?

RobBanner
236 posts Sunday League Hero
I’ve seen a lot of talk about this weekend’s weekend league. What’s so special about the rewards?

Who are the potential player pick items?

Is it only great for the elite players?

Thanks.

Comments

• Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    This weeks main league is the best of all the main leagues haverts/hazard/vvd/CR7/neymar/messi etc. so if you get gold 2 you will have a better chance of getting those players. Ofc there will also be red alisson which almost everyone will get but thats a different story
  • arcadie
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You need minimum Gold 2 for Ultimate ToTs? For Gold 3 and below will ve Totw?
  • Daddy
    5748 posts Big Money Move
    arcadie wrote: »
    You need minimum Gold 2 for Ultimate ToTs? For Gold 3 and below will ve Totw?

Gold 3 and below will get ROTW TOTS alongwith a chance at Ultimate TOTS (No guarantee though)
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    This WL is special because all exploits will be in full display. Games will be sweatier than my balls during summer in thailand.

I honestly can’t wait to face those chained la croquettas and 90 minutes of high constant pressure.
  • Chubz
    3232 posts National Call-Up
    DadBod wrote: »
    This WL is special because all exploits will be in full display. Games will be sweatier than my balls during summer in thailand.

I honestly can’t wait to face those chained la croquettas and 90 minutes of high constant pressure.

hahah lovely analogy
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Has it been confirmed that G2 is ultimate TOTS picks or is it just assumption at this stage? I want to know whether to play for fun or actually try and push for G2 and above.
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Has it been confirmed that G2 is ultimate TOTS picks or is it just assumption at this stage? I want to know whether to play for fun or actually try and push for G2 and above.

Should be just like previous weeks, G2+ guaranteed from major leagues.
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    I'll be playing so its special in that sense. Its a very rare thing!