Rewards are not fair, game promotes less skilled players

MelkorAintGood
229 posts Sunday League Hero
edited June 20
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate you when you Gold 3/Silver 1 buddies get top players/picks, but I think it's wrong when you play 30 games after playing 30 games after playing 30 games and get picks with your G1/E3 that are equal or worse than S1/G3.
I don't get it. People are tend to play to S1 to get top picks these days. It's horrendous.
I've gotten G1 like every week and my best red pick is 88 Werner when S1 guys got CR7, Mbappe, Neymar, Messi.
It's not just luck at all, just google some T100 picks, they're all pretty bad, I don't think it's coincidence at all.

Comments

• Cheesyballs1970
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    and i only reach S1 or G3 and best pull was 95 Tadic but generally nothing great so not always true!
  • Slawter
    3855 posts National Call-Up
    As much as it's hard to believe it IS all coincidence.

Think of it this way, coding that sort of pack luck for specific cirumstances to give certain rated players for certain players would be insane. So why go through the hassle at all when they gain nothing from it.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Silver1 and gold3 should have a cap of 88 or 87 to only get the worst players

Gold 2 is sure the rewards should start to pay out. Winning over 50% should be the minimum requirement
  • Zambo9
    5127 posts Big Money Move
    Don't get me wrong, I don't hate you when you Gold 3/Silver 1 buddies get top players/picks, but I think it's wrong when you play 30 games after playing 30 games after playing 30 games and get picks with your G1/E3 that are equal or worse than S1/G3.
    I don't get it. People are tend to play to S1 to get top picks these days. It's horrendous.
    I've gotten G1 like every week and my best red pick is 88 Werner when S1 guys got CR7, Mbappe, Neymar, Messi.
    It's not just luck at all, just google some T100 picks, they're all pretty bad, I don't think it's coincidence at all.

Seems like people with lower tier get better rewards just because there are actually more people who finish in g3/s1 than people that finish in higher ranks
  • number7rocky
    4324 posts National Call-Up
    It is luck, that's the issue. It makes little difference what rank you finish because the odds of getting one the best reds are so small, having an extra pick or being able to choose from 5 players instead of 3/4 means little because you get the same pool of lesser players pop up for everyone.

I don't have an issue with lesser gold players getting top picks but elite/top 100 are getting shafted over and over, there should be an increased chance of the better players in these ranks.

Monthlies were more rewarding for Elite players because we got alot of cards and gold guys only got a few.
  • MelkorAintGood
    Zambo9 wrote: »

Seems like people with lower tier get better rewards just because there are actually more people who finish in g3/s1 than people that finish in higher ranks

I know it. But when your E3 pick is 89 rated RB and S1 pick is Ney-Ney or Mbappe.. you start thinking it's all wrong
  • Cheesyballs1970
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    then again top 100 players get like 11 TOTS cards i think thats more than enough a G3 only get 2 UNTRADABLES therefore is more than enough sorry
  • BasDostscp
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Gold 2 is sure the rewards should start to pay out. Winning over 50% should be the minimum requirement

Why not give only rewards to the top 100?

The reward system is fine. If G2 and S1 give the same rewards why you all hit g1?
  • number7rocky
    Look at this guys player picks from Gold 1... As an elite player it's sickening lol

25278ddef706387cba24db2c1e7cf33b.png

Robertson/Telles on bench/reserves to
  • MelkorAintGood
    then again top 100 players get like 11 TOTS cards i think thats more than enough a G3 only get 2 UNTRADABLES therefore is more than enough sorry

I was talking about basic red IFs we got all year before tots.
    I think 11 tots for T100 is too much tbf.
  • Retro_G
    29321 posts Player of the Year
    Look at this guys player picks from Gold 1... As an elite player it's sickening lol

Ok, but think about how many more coins you've earned than a Gold 1 player. How many millions have elite players earned in the last 5 weeks? It will dwarf what that gold 1 lad earned.
  • Dinksy
    2029 posts Fans' Favourite
    lets just say, would you rather finish Elite 3 every week or Gold 3? There you have the answer you are looking for
  • MelkorAintGood
    edited June 20
    Dinksy wrote: »
    lets just say, would you rather finish Elite 3 every week or Gold 3? There you have the answer you are looking for

It's not the answer. I'd choose thar rewards that fairly reflect reality. So achieving 9 wins with Silver 2 and getting crappy 30k player is OK? I think is ok, it's not enough to get good player, should win more games.
    But achieving 11 wins with S1 and get top pick is fair? No way bro, you shouldn't have even possibility to get top player with this rank.
  • gorillabear
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've only finished S1/G3 and never got these great picks I always hear of :(
  • number7rocky
    edited June 20
    Retro_G wrote: »

Ok, but think about how many more coins you've earned than a Gold 1 player. How many millions have elite players earned in the last 5 weeks? It will dwarf what that gold 1 lad earned.

That's true but until tots the rewards for getting elite were trash, gold 1 was legit better as you had more chance of a big pull with an extra 100k pack.

I got shafted all year and never made more than 50k from a totw pack, now during Pl/Bundesliga tots I made big coins and getting elite was finally rewarding coin wise but the reds are still way to luck based.

Like I said nothing wrong with gold guys getting insane reds but it's just wrong when elite or better are constantly getting bad picks. The better you are the more you get rewarded, that should include player picks. Top 100 should be garunteed one of the top reds.

This guys got 10m plus of untradable red picks I'd swap all those coins I made from tots for those.
  • FCBlunt
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are you good at Fifa?

Do you consider yourself an elite player?

Have you spent your weekends grinding out WL wins?

Great!
    Here’s a slotmachine with rigged odds for all your effort! You can pull this a few times, we’ll allow it.

Bummer! Didnt you win anything again?

How about using some of those coins, or how about those dead presidents to fuel another spin.

We promise it will be good (;
    Peek’a’boo!
    518.png
  • SPN1987
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite

You are delusional. Now fk off and start making some sensible claims not being based solely on emotion.
  • MelkorAintGood
    SPN1987 wrote: »

You are delusional. Now fk off and start making some sensible claims not being based solely on emotion.

Silver 1 buddy here?
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t think that is the whole story. There is high percentage of players finishing silver 1 and gold 3. I am sure if the ratio of players with good pulls/ total players will be accounted, higher finish players will have better ratio. And the reason being players with bad pulls from S1 or G3 won’t be broadcasting themselves.

The rewards for gold 1 and elite 2 is a fraud!!!.... Apart from that, I believe the reward system is fair. Assuming pack probabilities are random, of course!!!
  • juliuscaesar8
    396 posts Sunday League Hero

As someone who finishes in G1-G3 every week, I have only ever pulled one 89 GK as my highest card. So to say gold players get good rewards is bogus for most of us, I bet the very few players that get good pulls are the only ones that talk about it.
  • kathers81
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finished Gold 1 for the first time.
    Got red Mbappe :o
  • alvchong
    980 posts Professional
    as a average player, is in the mercy of DDA to get to gold 3 or Silver 1. whether i packed useable card or not is based on Surprise mechanics. As this is my first WL, i pulled 89 salah in my second WL silver 1 finished during early Fifa 19, that surprised me and make me play WL every week. Eversince, i never pull useable red picks, even in gold 3 finished of EPL TOTS week, i got all picks from Saudi. the most decent one is Chiesa TOTS last week. that's all. Yes...i believe those few who posted and talked about their great picks made people generally think finished gold 3 or silver 1 is better.
  • Yoshi
    3657 posts National Call-Up
    I was a E3-T100 player from the beginning of the game until January and my rewards horrendous. I played the other WLs to G1-G3 and guess what, my rewards were still garbage. Its all luck. The reason u see people getting insane rewards is because statistically there are way more people in G3-G1 than the higher tiered rewards.
  • Antiversum
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 21

So make the good players that even the richest in the game can barely afford even less affordable for the vast majority of players?
  • Chavez76
    2757 posts Fans' Favourite

rarely heard such a nonsense. Coming from someone who usualy gets Gold2. You do realise that people who usually dont get higher than the S2/1 or G3 will stop playing right? Which means the ones getting higher will not have their 'easy' wins anymore ?
    Antiversum wrote: »

So make the good players that even the richest in the game can barely afford even less affordable for the vast majority of players?

and this.
  • OZero
    5203 posts Big Money Move
    I ain’t saying the current practice is correct but as long as the rewards are packs, you will always have a chance and getting less rewards despite playing better. It’s not “rigged”.

Even if the packs are rating protected, say guaranteed 88+, you may still get Oblak while someone get Ronaldo.

In the future I think the rewards should base on tokens instead of packs, and there is a place (say token shop) where you can redeem specific players or items by using the reward tokens.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    OZero wrote: »
    I ain’t saying the current practice is correct but as long as the rewards are packs, you will always have a chance and getting less rewards despite playing better. It’s not “rigged”.

Even if the packs are rating protected, say guaranteed 88+, you may still get Oblak while someone get Ronaldo.

In the future I think the rewards should base on tokens instead of packs, and there is a place (say token shop) where you can redeem specific players or items by using the reward tokens.

We call it futswap.... and All players can't be in that system, else it will be the same as buying though coins
  • Elvisreus
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    Haven't got a good pick since...the beginning of the game.

G1/E3 usually
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    As a gold player that's never gotten a better reward pick than Manolas all season, I really effing hate these whiney entitled posts.

It's pack luck. It's the same rubbish that all of us live by at every skill level, some people are dead awful and just always end up packing icons and Ronaldo and whatever else.

Then some of us get about two or three walk outs a year tops. It's got nothing to do with how good you are. At every level the rewards are randomised.

You do NOT have more chance of getting better rewards at lower levels that is objectively false. It is a myth perpetuated by moron you tubers and confirmation bias. A few freaks posting to social media that they got TOTS Ronaldo from finishing gold doesn't change the fact that 99.9% of us got Mike Maignan as our best pull all tots.