MY "packluck" is something else.

Comments

• RayS
    25558 posts Player of the Year
    Hrhrh wrote: »
    I’m sorry but I’m calling **** either way. There is simply no chance you haven’t packed a walkout in that time. Absolutely no chance

Yeaaaaaah I find it really hard to believe he hasn't packed a single walkout in that time. If so, that would suck except for the fact that he had pack luck to start the year that anyone here would dream of.

Any thread that starts:
    I packed Messi on day 1. Packed untradable cr7 on black Friday. Packed red cr7. packed middle Seedorf,toty kante, other Op NIF like DDG,VVD,Ramos,De bruyne early in the game BUT

Isn't gonna get much sympathy here
  • Boommaametw3
    1940 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Staxdoobie @GC10 @BigEneh @G000ner @SomeNextGuy @SuperSonicSean

Y'all don't get the point of the thread. Am not complaining about my pulls, even if i packed red Ben yedder,Messi,Sterling etc i will bench them. Even my Dembele is supersub. Am complaining about EA's manipulation of accounts to encourage spending. That pack luck is not based on so called "luck" as people are let to believe. New account undeniably get better "luck".

If y'all also haven't been packing anything good chances you have old accounts from 2011,2012 etc. There is almost no benefit if having those account. Everyone get those welcome packs.

As i said i start a new account for every fifa. So the new account get amazing "luck" first 4 months of game then after i clock in hours, log in almost every day then the "luck" turns to **** for 6 months straight and its consistently bad. Come on, looks pretty suspicious.

Fifa 18 too same thing. On a new account, I packed Larson in October and gold cr7 on 31st December then from January to till the end the luck was crap.

If you have similar troubles, start a new account now make sure you unlock webapp market on it before August 2nd. Wait and use that account for fifa 20.
  • Boommaametw3
    @RayS
    Am not joking zero walkout, zero special cards.

Got 84 IF once even tho he walkout he isn't an 86 rated. Haven't gotten an 86 rated or higher since Febuary. Am certain.

Just did Eusebio and Gullit back 2 back like last week, zero walkouts. Do you know how many packs those two icons give you?
  • Slawter
    3854 posts National Call-Up
    @RayS
    Am not joking zero walkout, zero special cards

Got 84 IF once even tho he walkout he isn't an 86 rated. Haven't gotten an 86 rated or higher since Febuary. Am certain.

So you have in fact had a walkout... and a special card.
  • Vix14
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's my first FUT so going by your logic, I should have got tonnes of great cards. I did not. So stop flexing.
  • Boommaametw3
    Slawter wrote: »
    @RayS
    Am not joking zero walkout, zero special cards

So you have in fact had a walkout... and a special card.

As in promo cards. All these Future stars,Carniball, team of the season and all the countless promo. Got none. Matuidi walk out but he is like 85 rated.

Am talking about 86+ player or promo card
  • aladdin
    893 posts Semi-Pro
    OP is a massive ****
  • Delvinho
    1151 posts Professional
    I’ve played since the very start of Ultimate Team and packed Messi once and Ronaldo once. Both this year
  • Cheesyballs1970
    648 posts An Exciting Prospect
    well i packed a TOTS ronaldo last Fifa but do Hundereds of League SBCs and never have that luck.

Actually today been really crazy pulled 2 Dupe Verratis, Mendy (untradable) and a few LATAMS TOTS that is better than most of my luck.
    Best Pull this fifa was the Mid ICON SBC with Eusebio.
    Best TRADABLE this tots was a 44k GK (no JOKE) that i pulled today ...

So please most would like ur luck!

At least pulled an ICON this FIFA 88 Vernon
  • zeultuturor
    615 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 20
    my little boy, i got the worst player in every guaranteed, i packed only 1 90k+ player the whole year unless it was guaranteed like tots packs from elite in some of the leagues, got bad reds except for lala tots the whole year and you don't see me complaining.
    you literally got: insane luck at the start of the year when it's the most important, great luck in guaranteed sbc, decent luck in red picks since you are a bad player playing for gold and i see you complaining. like wtf do you even want more than such great pulls? do you expect 3 toty ronaldo per mega pack?
    also, i was absolutely unlucky and i am sure there must be at least 1 person even unluckier which finished elite most weeks and got 0 decent red picks
    it's normal to not pack anything and yet you packed everything and you are complaining. get a grip
  • BPLosers
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 20
    What a freakin tool. My best pull all year (on a brand new account) has been NIF Chiellini. Gtfo
  • Boommaametw3
    my little boy, i got the worst player in every guaranteed, i packed only 1 90k+ player the whole year unless it was guaranteed like tots packs from elite in some of the leagues, got bad reds except for lala tots the whole year and you don't see me complaining.
    you literally got: insane luck at the start of the year when it's the most important, great luck in guaranteed sbc, decent luck in red picks since you are a bad player playing for gold and i see you complaining. like wtf do you even want more than such great pulls? do you expect 3 toty ronaldo per mega pack?
    also, i was absolutely unlucky and i am sure there must be at least 1 person even unluckier which finished elite most weeks and got 0 decent red picks
    it's normal to not pack anything and yet you packed everything and you are complaining. get a grip

Am a bad player? I finished ellite 3 for almost 5 months straight. Got nothing out of those stupid team of week packs it makes grinding for elitte pointless. Always discard IFs maybe one sbc 84 rated IF if am lucky.

I did not get a single 86+ player from rewards packs from Febuary till now. Not even 1
  • Rendevous_star
    419 posts Sunday League Hero

Am a bad player? I finished ellite 3 for almost 5 months straight. Got nothing out of those stupid team of week packs it makes grinding for elitte pointless. Always discard IFs maybe one sbc 84 rated IF if am lucky.

I did not get a single 86+ player from rewards packs from Febuary till now. Not even 1

No one really cares what you have to say. Worst brag thread I’ve had to read on here in a long time.
  • Raider
    3582 posts National Call-Up
    And yet ea tries to tell us their bs that it's rng how is this **** rng, some accounts clearly have better luck than others
  • Headshrinker363
    4932 posts Big Money Move
    Just finished Peime Gullit SBC with 2545 coins. Last pack, mega pack, TOTS Thiago Silva. Now there’s some luck😁
  • Queens11
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jesus man been playing fut from the start and never packed a player worth over 200k
    I havnt spent much this year but if I totalled the rest of years up would easily add up to £4K+
    Add that many packs plus the millions of coins wasted on packs plus reward packs
    And your complaining come on man if u hit messi on day one your miles ahead of the rest of traders and could easily have turned that to millions pretty quick
  • Sambaparadise
    77 posts Park Captain
    I feel like.. I’m being trolled :joy:
  • BernaLeo87
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    GC10 wrote: »
    This is a joke right? You've packed all that and write an essay about your bad luck? Jeez

• Boommaametw3
    edited June 21

No one really cares what you have to say. Worst brag thread I’ve had to read on here in a long time.

@Rendevous_star What is the brag about??? I had "good luck" because it was a new account and spent almost $900 in first 4 months. I have not gotten a single 86+ in 5 months and consistent playing all modes including squad battles. What am i bragging about?