League weekend - there will be no change

kapulsky
96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have not played in the league of the day off. Points were for entry, but did not play. Did not want to be nervous. This week I decided to play ... And as it turned out in vain! In this **** mode, everything is as before! Your team becomes **** in this mode. It still rules the **** connect and balance ea. During the match I saw my player (carles puyol) play forward positions ... five times !!! And for some reason my marcelo does not want to play in his position. He is constantly in the center of defense and opens the zone for an opponent on the flank. In the settings you should “run for the defenders”, but for some reason my forward runs away towards my goal))) or just stands still. Sometimes my midfield players (four players) just stand and watch my striker run to the goal))) is this the norm in this mode now)))? What generally happens in this mode))) It feels like my team forgot how to play. Example: the team had a less than 100% skill, and in this mode it got 25-30% less skill. They do not run. Can not pass the pass. Beat in different directions or in the players of the opponent. Sometimes it feels like a player hit a ball that is not inflated with air))) a player doesn’t hit the ball but on a rag))) players do not switch correctly. It is not possible to switch the player, the game does not respond to LB. Players do not jump to the top ball. Guys what happens))) this is .... not a game. This is one big bug, connect and balance ea. And these goblins began to offer us to buy fifa 20 prepaid))) idiots)))

Comments

• LLLLLZ
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 19
    It will be the same in Fifa 20, I assure you
  • Wi1son73
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    This has been 19 from the start. WL has really good players, but **** gameplay! Far to much stress for an average player
  • kapulsky
    LLLLLZ wrote: »
    It will be the same in Fifa 20, I assure you

Friend i have no doubt about it
  • kapulsky
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    This has been 19 from the start. WL has really good players, but **** gameplay! Far to much stress for an average player

What is the gameplay in the game ... So many impossible to find bad words! I begin to understand that 80% of my losses are due to gameplay and connectivity. I see when I lose the case. But this is a small percentage.
  • Wi1son73
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m just hating 19 full-stop.. I can’t bring myself to even touch WL..
    The game is broken, and it’s not going to get better... So I’m playing less and less
  • kapulsky
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    I’m just hating 19 full-stop.. I can’t bring myself to even touch WL..
    The game is broken, and it’s not going to get better... So I’m playing less and less

I hate 19 bro too! What awaits us in the new 20 ... VOLTA! And the same crappy gameplay! You noticed bro as ea began to hide their bugs? I am now on the penalty spot (11 meters) if you understand! Now there is no way to see a repeat violation. Now for violation in the area of ​​the goalkeeper there is no yellow card. And it is not possible to see it on the replay (after the match). Even in real time there is no replay (it breaks off. As the "button A" is pressed by the opponent). We now can not discuss this bug in violation of the rules! We have no opportunity to be indignant, there is no evidence! Why fix a bug when you can hide it. I often see a bug with offside. There can be no offside on their part of the field! This is not in the rules of the game FOOTBALL! But ea is. EA does not understand what it is - blocking the player and allowing the player to block (closing the ball with the body). There are a lot of things))) You will get tired of writing)