I spent 650k and he's still worth it.

Thank u so much, which chem style you use on him,
  • Pieman25
    15764 posts World Class
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    I spent 650k and he's still worth it.

Thank u so much, which chem style you use on him,

I recommend engine, he has incredible movement and finishing but engine tops up what he's lacking.
  • Grifan
    1198 posts Professional
    580 on him and he’s one of the Best I’ve used
  • Gnomenclature
    2514 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had my eye on him all week, but for some reason he is over 700k on xbox... maybe after rewards and red picks he will drop. I'd pay 550, but not 700.
  • Knytmare_1707
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Packed him, thought I’d try him out for 5 games or so.
    He is great, like people have said great movement, superb finishing and tall enough to compete.
    I also use engine, his balance is a little low but don’t seem to notice ingame.
    Gunna be interesting to see in the weekend league.
  • Chavez76
    2495 posts Fans' Favourite
    bought for 595 I think. He is awesome. I am a D2 / G2 - 3 player and he is scoring over a goal a game for me, which noone did before.
    Playing him with a catalyst at the moment.
  • Recoba10
    1164 posts Professional
    He is the one who took the spot of FB Ibra in my team.. I did not think it would still happen.
    His runs make me think of those of CR7, kind of runs that only few players can do and offer you a lot of opportunities to score.
    Very strong and very good in front of the goal as well.
  • iRusty_yo
    3916 posts National Call-Up
    Is he that good? Got him through the SBC and initial thought was to use him in a future SBC as I’ve never got on with his card
  • Chavez76
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Is he that good? Got him through the SBC and initial thought was to use him in a future SBC as I’ve never got on with his card

try him mate... you will like him (yet, dont you have other things to 'worry' about ;))
  • iRusty_yo
    3916 posts National Call-Up
    Chavez76 wrote: »

try him mate... you will like him (yet, dont you have other things to 'worry' about ;))

Haha Eric made the exact comment last night.

I’m all to myself tonight, Mrs is away with her mates in preparation of tomorrow ^^

So Fifa is a good way to spend my time
  • Jrutts
    694 posts Professional
    I’m hoping to grab him next week or two to put next to my suarez!
  • Chavez76
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Haha Eric made the exact comment last night.

I’m all to myself tonight, Mrs is away with her mates in preparation of tomorrow ^^

So Fifa is a good way to spend my time

then Deffo try him out :)
    Had a first with him yesterday, got a free kick just ouside the box (Alonso takes them norally) so I pressed for second man. Up came Cavani, but he positioned himself to shoot with his left foot instead of his right. Was in rivals, so I thought, fine let him do it, and he banged him the top right corner over the wall.. with his weak foot?
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just bought him to try out - hope I can get the most out of him.
  • limjitwe
    6706 posts Big Money Move
    Wow interesting review. I packed red Cavani and Di Maria. Can’t wait to try.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    I got him from the standard Ligue 1 upgrade, curious how he works out!
  • Moe_86
    822 posts Semi-Pro
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Wow interesting review. I packed red Cavani and Di Maria. Can’t wait to try.
    I got him from the standard Ligue 1 upgrade, curious how he works out!
    Nicku32 wrote: »
    Just bought him to try out - hope I can get the most out of him.

I bought him , he is amazing
  • stevotrueblue
    823 posts Professional
    Is he really that good guys? I got him in red picks. Is he as good or better than Prime Crespo? I have an almost all icon 11,,, with my wingers in a 433 Neymar NIF and PIM Best,, I have the blue 89 UCL Mbappe that I kind of rotate with Best or super sub,,, so linking in Cavani wouldn't be an issue.

Also if I sold Crespo I could finish Prime Vieira today and if then also sold Prime Laudrup could get in Prime Nedved.

I am kind of really attached now tho to crespo,,, hes been an absolute beast for me ,, also the 4star wf and skills is good whereas Cavani is a 3 star skill
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is he really that good guys? I got him in red picks. Is he as good or better than Prime Crespo? I have an almost all icon 11,,, with my wingers in a 433 Neymar NIF and PIM Best,, I have the blue 89 UCL Mbappe that I kind of rotate with Best or super sub,,, so linking in Cavani wouldn't be an issue.

Also if I sold Crespo I could finish Prime Vieira today and if then also sold Prime Laudrup could get in Prime Nedved.

I am kind of really attached now tho to crespo,,, hes been an absolute beast for me ,, also the 4star wf and skills is good whereas Cavani is a 3 star skill

Try out Cavani this weekend as you have nothing to lose. Obviously he will work a bit differently so you will have to get used to him then go based on that.
  • joehuk
    3168 posts National Call-Up
    Gone and packed him red after finishing r96 sigh.....

Oh well could be a useful super sub does look a very good card tho.
  • Shakkour
    216 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just got his red card.i will try him as sub
  • HullCity1904
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite
    hes amazing
  • Shakkour
    E0-FBE4-AE-77-A2-4256-9-E2-C-E2-A0928-A3689.pngThis’s my team now. I switch it to 4231 and will try Cavani as ST
  • Shakkour

This’s my team now. I switch it to 4231 and will try Cavani as ST
    [/quote]

• Rookie_Gold1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shakkour wrote: »

[/quote]

Who will be your CAM LAM RAM?
  • Shakkour

Who will be your CAM LAM RAM?[/quote]
    Now Neymar LCAM
    Socrates CCAM
    Silva RCAM
    But if i use Cavani he will ST and Eusbio will be RCAM or LCAM. silva will be out
  • Rookie_Gold1

Now Neymar LCAM
    Socrates CCAM
    Silva RCAM
    But if i use Cavani he will ST and Eusbio will be RCAM or LCAM. silva will be out[/quote]

U got it! That’s what I’m doing as well. Cavani will make me push gold Neymar and Gold 87 Mbappe out of my squad
  • Shakkour

Now Neymar LCAM
    Socrates CCAM
    Silva RCAM
    But if i use Cavani he will ST and Eusbio will be RCAM or LCAM. silva will be out

U got it! That’s what I’m doing as well. Cavani will make me push gold Neymar and Gold 87 Mbappe out of my squad [/quote]
    Hope he will be better Than FB ibra or TOTS Quak
  • Boysie91
    8094 posts League Winner
    E0-FBE4-AE-77-A2-4256-9-E2-C-E2-A0928-A3689.pngThis’s my team now. I switch it to 4231 and will try Cavani as ST

Move Neymar to CAM and that team looks better already. I reckon Cavani will be solid.
  • Rookie_Gold1

Now Neymar LCAM
    Socrates CCAM
    Silva RCAM

U got it! That’s what I’m doing as well. Cavani will make me push gold Neymar and Gold 87 Mbappe out of my squad
    Hope he will be better Than FB ibra or TOTS Quak
    [/quote]

He’s definitely better than Quaq and he’s at par with ibra but somehow got more goals in first 10 matches for me than Ibra.
    His positioning is out of this world.

Though I feel ibra is somehow better in the air