TOTS Aouar

Comments

• Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional
    edited June 19
    DadBod wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues with aouar disappearing in game? First few games he was incredible, now he just sits way too deep... Very strange considering his workrates... although, everything in this game is acting funky... I tried 451 yesterday and my cdm decided he was a right midfielder and the right mid played cdm...

Thanks mate! I was planning to do his sbc but i guess i will wait for other reviews.

Tbh, I'm having trouble with all my players... eusebio hasn't scored in 7 games... Tots Icardi is the only one scoring right now. It's like every team I play has supersonic ai defending. The goals I'm scoring are stupid rebounds or lucky long shots. Every other shot gets blocked over and over again.

Sounds like something similar to my WL, I think that when I was losing a few games and playing rubbish didn’t help my situation tho. Worst thing to do is to carry on playing when you’re playing bad, end up rushing and just playing like a noob. I’ve since changed formation tho and it’s working wonders
  • Gnomenclature
    2514 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues with aouar disappearing in game? First few games he was incredible, now he just sits way too deep... Very strange considering his workrates... although, everything in this game is acting funky... I tried 451 yesterday and my cdm decided he was a right midfielder and the right mid played cdm...

Thanks mate! I was planning to do his sbc but i guess i will wait for other reviews.

Tbh, I'm having trouble with all my players... eusebio hasn't scored in 7 games... Tots Icardi is the only one scoring right now. It's like every team I play has supersonic ai defending. The goals I'm scoring are stupid rebounds or lucky long shots. Every other shot gets blocked over and over again.

Sounds like something similar to my WL, I think that when I was losing a few games and playing rubbish didn’t help my situation tho. Worst thing to do is to carry on playing when you’re playing bad, end up rushing and just playing like a noob. I’ve since changed formation tho and it’s working wonders

Yep... went from 1600 skill to 1250 today... my team refuses to defend. It's very strange. A few games I was out played - one guy was insanely good, not sure what he was doing in d4 because he was playing like a pro.

Also, my players keep running AWAY from the ball... this game is ****.
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional

Yep... went from 1600 skill to 1250 today... my team refuses to defend. It's very strange. A few games I was out played - one guy was insanely good, not sure what he was doing in d4 because he was playing like a pro.

Also, my players keep running AWAY from the ball... this game is ****.

Sounds like you need a break from the game ? But at the same time where this could be the last good WL you wanna try sort things before then ay. Tough spot. I got 20 wins last weekend but the weekend just gone I was all over the show so I’ve gone from 41212(2) to 352
  • MassiveMits
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would he work as CM on a 352?
    Is he body strong enough for it?
    Thanks!
  • L1vingl1fe
    3072 posts National Call-Up
    He’s great at everything...

Except finishing 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • win123vn
    455 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks!

same question, should I replace Petit 90 by him?
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional
    Thanks!

I’m gonna be playing him CDM in a 352, I’ll have a solid CDM next to him, one will do the dirty work and Aouar can have that free roam roll
  • Dudemaster_c1
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    That price is putting me off to be fair
  • Jonboyparker
    5156 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 19
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    I’m tempted to do the sbc and play him at CDM also. Alongside Vieira but the only issue is he’d be replacing Goretzka that I love.

My team is already stacked so he’s the only player I can drop.

Vieria/Goretzka or Vieria/Aouar?

I play all 3 in my team and if it’s a cdm you want go with goretzka, that being said I’d take aouar over goretzka at cm 7 days a week

Yeah that makes sense. Aouar looks great in attack. Only issue is I don’t play CM’s unless I use the 4411 and have Gullit, TOTY Mbappe and TOTY Neymar as cams. I’d still have to drop Goretzka and move Gullit back in a 4231. Then I’d have 3 very short cams.
  • win123vn
    455 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just did the SBC, so what chem do you recommend for CAM and CM? thanks
  • FerFuchsAke
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 19
    I think he’s top drawer ! Playing him beside tots eriksen and tots can
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional
    Definitely gonna do him after the rewards tomorrow. I’ve got the 87 squad sorted with it only costing me a few k. Reckon it should only gonna cost me around 150k max. No brainer for me where I packed Mendy in one of the SBC’s, hyper link and all that
  • Recoba10
    1164 posts Professional
    win123vn wrote: »
    I just did the SBC, so what chem do you recommend for CAM and CM? thanks

• James2201
    385 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am unsure whether I should do this sbc after rewards. He would replace kante in a 4231.

Would likely be my last big sbc as would take a lot of my high rated cards. He worth it?

Here my team

https://imgur.com/a/lMYBG88
  • MassiveMits
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks!

I’m gonna be playing him CDM in a 352, I’ll have a solid CDM next to him, one will do the dirty work and Aouar can have that free roam roll

I would have prime Vieira near him.
  • Chalmo
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 19
    Hi guys,
    I'd like to know your thoughts on this. I mainly play 4231 and 41212(2) and still can't decide on Kante TOTY or best Pogba version:

Aouar
    Goretzka - Kante
    41212(2)
    Aouar - Goretzka
    Kante

OR

Aouar
    Goretzka - Pogba
    41212(2)
    Aouar - Pogba
    Goretzka

Pros/Cons
    With Pogba
    - Physical but lack defensive abilities (on paper)
    With Kante
    - Defensive and interceptions but lack of heights

I guess it will go down to personnal preference and budget.
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional
    Thanks!

I haven’t got the coins for him unfortunately. I’m gonna have the CL Fabinho next to him I think
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tried one game with him half at cam and half at CM in 433(3)

His shot power seemed to be an issue for me and he isnt the best tackler but decent interceptions.
  • Chavez76
    2495 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks!

I haven’t got the coins for him unfortunately. I’m gonna have the CL Fabinho next to him I think

the 91 live version? He is solid as a rock... bought him yesterday since I was feeling I missed some heigth on CDM. Even scored 2 goals on balanced attacks in 5 games (so yeah, 5 games. honeymoon period maybe still)
  • Anti_Replay
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone try him as ST yet?
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    Thanks!

the 91 live version? He is solid as a rock... bought him yesterday since I was feeling I missed some heigth on CDM. Even scored 2 goals on balanced attacks in 5 games (so yeah, 5 games. honeymoon period maybe still)

Ye mate. It’s either him or Witsel on 8 chem. feel like I need some height in the middle of the park. He’s still a nightmare when I come up against, don’t often seen the CLL version either
  • D0lvl
    1416 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's been alright so far with me. I completed his sbc yesterday. I packed Mendy from the guaranteed tots and currently use him at RB. Aouar provides the perfect link to him and allows me to use Mendy at least 7 chem.
  • GL
    6369 posts Big Money Move
    He has unreal sauce. Finishing and passing is top tier
  • MLZlatan_Fan
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not gonna cost me much by the looks of it, reckon only a couple of hundred K. Packed Mendy last night in the Ligue 1 packs so seems like a no brainer for me. Can stick M’Vila and Dembele in the SBC aswell

I'm in the same boat as you. I will most likely do this tomorrow. My sbc pack luck has been Left Backs so I have an assortment of combos to use on my left side. Played a few with Mendy with FB Payet as a CM in front of him. Mendy was definitely fun. Being able to start him or Telles or Kostic then bringing on one of these others as sub was fun.
  • Anti_Replay
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone try him as ST yet?

Bump
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional
    Not gonna cost me much by the looks of it, reckon only a couple of hundred K. Packed Mendy last night in the Ligue 1 packs so seems like a no brainer for me. Can stick M’Vila and Dembele in the SBC aswell

I'm in the same boat as you. I will most likely do this tomorrow. My sbc pack luck has been Left Backs so I have an assortment of combos to use on my left side. Played a few with Mendy with FB Payet as a CM in front of him. Mendy was definitely fun. Being able to start him or Telles or Kostic then bringing on one of these others as sub was fun.

Ye those 4* skllls and 5* weak foot is a game changer isn’t it. I’ve got TOTS Robertson out of my player picks aswell but gonna change it up for a bit, see how Mendy gets on
  • kurbalija
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    he does not have a real face in game so he is not worth it
  • lukey200
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    what chem is best ?
  • Chavez76
    2495 posts Fans' Favourite
    kurbalija wrote: »
    he does not have a real face in game so he is not worth it

I guess that a tonload people will disagree with you
  • Khodkevich
    80 posts Park Captain
    Did Aouar sbc, played 2 games with most sluggish gameplay ever, but Aouar did his job one assist and earned penalty. He is so smooth on the ball , but lacks some defensive skills