Any way to help with winning 4 SAF games?

iD33J91
5483 posts Big Money Move
edited June 19
Is there any quick way to match up with someone to swap 4 SAF online single wins?

Last I need for the 50k and would wanna whizz through ASAP without people subbing on icons etc

Comments

• IxToMxI
    5674 posts Big Money Move
    1st goal win squad name
  • Fadazzo
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Press search at the same time as your friend on his Xbox/PS and hope for the best? Can't think of any other shortcut.
  • iD33J91
    Fadazzo wrote: »
    Press search at the same time as your friend on his Xbox/PS and hope for the best? Can't think of any other shortcut.

I’m willing to try if anyone else would also like to do so?
  • iD33J91
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    1st goal win squad name

I’ve done this and so far out of three games they’ve just all subbed on icons after conceding
  • Dochter
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    1st goal win squad name

I’ve done this and so far out of three games they’ve just all subbed on icons after conceding

Probably the WL try hards doing the challenge during the week. I got it at the weekend and every player I faced honoured the 1st goals wins principle.
  • Rippa
    1587 posts Play-Off Hero
    What I don't understand is, why are 11 SAF players required to get a reward of a player not from The SAF league?
  • Dazzler
    1869 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rippa wrote: »
    What I don't understand is, why are 11 SAF players required to get a reward of a player not from The SAF league?

To be honest that’s is not even on my list of things to complain about with this years **** shower.
  • Shadyboos
    16 posts Ball Boy
    I played a team and game start he bring 3 good players from other competition do he get reward?
  • Dutch3723
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I do sub on 3x best players and go all out attack with a 1st goal wins team name. Nearly everyone played to that rule too but I did complete this much earlier in week
  • Huxx
    3026 posts National Call-Up
    the first goal wins thing was brilliant for a few weeks. like all good things in fifa, its been ruined by people who name their team that just to get a game quicker but refuse to back out. I bet they happily accept the quit when they score first though
  • daydreamer45
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    bring in 3 super sub. sub them in 1st min,

if you conceded goal earlier on, just quit to save your time.
  • leon1309
    4202 posts National Call-Up
    The community is the same as the game (bad bejond possibility of fix).
    Tried with home win and first goal wins and cca 1 in 10 (mildly put) honored the team name...and i played with the same named teams.