Yep that’s enough div 1 rivals for the day

SlickDaddy
109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
3 games all icon stacked 10mil +teams and every game was flick up crosses to win how can anyone enjoy this type of game now seriously ?

Comments

• iST4PL3S
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s mid June how would you expect anything else in Division 1?
  • DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    Are you expecting nif golds on division 1? Lol
  • makkan00
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Div 1 is mostly full of game mechanical exploiters. One of the reasons why they are there...

Very few people play this game like a true football, however, you cannot achieve higher skills with that.

Unfortunately, you will have to exploit the broken mechanics, similar to any other video game.
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    DadBod wrote: »

I'm still rocking nif golds in Division 1, get on my level!....

Companion-2019-06-19-10-44-52.png
  • SlickDaddy
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The stacked teams perhaps not but the way people are winning is so sad especially with teams as good as they’ve got. If a player is making some nice passing and ripping me open then fair play but no it’s get it wide flick that ball up and up pops Ronaldo back post header then proceed to press and let the AI intercept for the rest of the game 😂🤦‍♂️
  • Knowlesdinho
    10005 posts Has That Special Something
    SlickDaddy wrote: »
    The stacked teams perhaps not but the way people are winning is so sad especially with teams as good as they’ve got. If a player is making some nice passing and ripping me open then fair play but no it’s get it wide flick that ball up and up pops Ronaldo back post header then proceed to press and let the AI intercept for the rest of the game 😂🤦‍♂️

A guy did this to me plus almost infinite croqueta. He scored early with the flick up, then sat back...I mean sat back! Until I equalised that was, then it was get the ball to the wings at all cost mentality. I won 4-2 in the end.

I just don’t get it, I mean I want to win as much as the next guy, and my journey to getting to a decent level has been a long and slow one this year. I don’t understand what enjoyment you can get by just spamming the same moves over and over?

Some of these people have no other ideas, so when they start losing, they just quit to find someone that their exploits work on. It’s sad really.
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional
    edited June 19
    Majority of them are the standard 4231 sheep
  • JED_JD
    1569 posts Fans' Favourite
    I still use the 85 fabinho in div 1 :lol: guy is just that good for me
  • oldboiler
    1979 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’d say 1 in 3 rinse flick ups, el tornados and la croquetas in D1 Rivals for me. Just quit the game when you encounter these people and go again. D1 or D10 at the end of the day it’s all irrelevant, if you’re not enjoying it then don’t play it.

I only play to R3 as well which isn’t a slog if you’re also ticking off the weekly TOTS objectives....it’s just not worth spending any longer on any FUT mode
  • zeultuturor
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »

??? it's the best formation in the game objectively. people don't play it because everyone does. everyone does because it works for everyone.
    crossing? check
    first time shots? check
    tiki taka? check
    park the bus? check
    2 cdms? check
    narrow? check
    wide? check
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional
    oldboiler wrote: »
    I’d say 1 in 3 rinse flick ups, el tornados and la croquetas in D1 Rivals for me. Just quit the game when you encounter these people and go again. D1 or D10 at the end of the day it’s all irrelevant, if you’re not enjoying it then don’t play it.

I only play to R3 as well which isn’t a slog if you’re also ticking off the weekly TOTS objectives....it’s just not worth spending any longer on any FUT mode

I’d say it’s around the same for me, 1 in 3. I can’t just quit tho as stressful it is sometimes. It’s the satisfaction when you beat them sorts of players
  • Bevlarrrr
    977 posts Professional

??? it's the best formation in the game objectively. people don't play it because everyone does. everyone does because it works for everyone.
    crossing? check
    first time shots? check
    tiki taka? check
    park the bus? check
    2 cdms? check
    narrow? check
    wide? check

😂😂
  • Chavez76
    2484 posts Fans' Favourite

crossing? check
    first time shots? check
    tiki taka? check
    park the bus? check
    2 cdms? check
    narrow? check
    wide? check

Unfortunately rhis.. I tried to play games on different formations this week, and I fell from high 1800's to high 1500's .. yesterday I went back to 4231 and am back around 1800 now.
    Maybe it is just that I am used to it too much though
  • zeultuturor
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chavez76 wrote: »

crossing? check
    first time shots? check
    tiki taka? check
    park the bus? check
    2 cdms? check
    narrow? check
    wide? check

Unfortunately rhis.. I tried to play games on different formations this week, and I fell from high 1800's to high 1500's .. yesterday I went back to 4231 and am back around 1800 now.
    Maybe it is just that I am used to it too much though

there are other good formations too but none as balanced and good at everything and every style of play.
  • DistinctDwayne
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »

Not sure if you're being serious..
  • kraid
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why bother playing good football when it’s easier to score a weak foot volley from 30 yards then to score a green timed shot in the 6 yard box? Game doesn’t reward good football, most people in div 1 have realised that.
  • SPN1987
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 19
    SlickDaddy wrote: »
    3 games all icon stacked 10mil +teams and every game was flick up crosses to win how can anyone enjoy this type of game now seriously ?

Welcome to division 1. Flick ups, first time shot abuse, Croquetta spamming, Tornado BS. This game doesn't have a skill gap. I wonder how those individuals can feel any satisfaction playing like that. Are they robots or something? I completely quit doing croquetta's. Doesn't matter much if you chain them. Even doing a single croquetta is stupid OP. Also first time shot abuse is fkn stupid and gets overlooked way too much. It takes no skill to score them. Majority of the time you are not breaking ppl down when first time shooting. You just have to be lucky with a certain transition run which is impossible to defend for your opponent. Being a division 1 player doesn't automatically make you any good. I suggest everyone take a closer look to Italian Stallion's video's on YouTube. His video's are perfect in depth analyses of how broken this game is. :(
  • SPN1987
    kraid wrote: »
    Why bother playing good football when it’s easier to score a weak foot volley from 30 yards then to score a green timed shot in the 6 yard box? Game doesn’t reward good football, most people in div 1 have realised that.

I honestly wonder why ppl play the game if their only objective is to win games rather than possibly enjoying the game. I can't see how anyone in the world enjoys abusing broken mechanics. :s
  • SPN1987

Level? Being a division 1 player doesn't automatically make you any good. I have to see how you play to make up my mind. The ppl that play proper football and still get good results are very rare this year. Majority of T100 players are mechanic abusers. Most of them don't even realize how bad they rely on them.
  • JohnDoe
    11185 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 19

Damn, you’re even playing without a right-back! You must be one heck of a player.
  • Retro_G

Deadly serious! I've a peasant squad in comparison to the teams I face in Division 1. Every game for me is a David vs Goliath situation. I've that RB spot empty for my red pick Lala on Thursday....

:trollface:

• Invincibility
    3316 posts National Call-Up
    Stop telling yourself this game has no skillgap.. otherwise you would finish at least Elite 3 every week.. which 75% of the community doesn't!
  • SPN1987

Deadly serious! I've a peasant squad in comparison to the teams I face in Division 1. Every game for me is a David vs Goliath situation. I've that RB spot empty for my red pick Lala on Thursday....

Your team is very good compared to ppl like Inceptionxx. I have no clue how he has a 2500 SR with a completely garbage team compared to every other person around his skill rating.
  • SPN1987
    Stop telling yourself this game has no skillgap.. otherwise you would finish at least Elite 3 every week.. which 75% of the community doesn't!

You are sooo fkn clueless. I finish G1/E3 when actually playing all WL games which is very rare. It would have been **** easy to get Elite 2/3 or maybe even better if I joined the club of mechanics abusers. I don't even score any headers from corners to give me some free goals since I always take them short. Since relying on RNG is stupid. :s
  • JohnDoe
    11185 posts Has That Special Something

division-rivals-graph.png.adapt.1456w.png

75% lol

You’re looking at the distribution of players in FUT divisions pre-redistribution and post-redistribution in that image. Look at the amount of people in D1 post-redistribution, nowhere near 25%. And not everyone in D1 hits E3. People on these forums have a severely skewed perception of the reality of FUT.
  • Retro_G
    edited June 19
    SPN1987 wrote: »

Your team is very good compared to ppl like Inceptionxx. I have no clue how he has a 2500 SR with a completely garbage team compared to every other person around his skill rating.

Ah yeah inception is a very good player, you've to give him credit for doing so well with an average team. My team is worse than 90% of the players I play in Division 1.
  • SPN1987
    SPN1987 wrote: »

Ah yeah inception is a very good player, you've to give him credit for doing so well with an average team. My team is worse than 90% of the players I play in Division 1.

True. It shouldn't have to be that way. Skill should be more decisive. There are many ppl in lower divisions barely playing the game with a garbage team being much more skilled than some D1 players being carried by their team and mechanics.
  • Invincibility
    3316 posts National Call-Up
    Based on my own experience I'm the only player in my group of friends that reaches Gold 1 and is div 1. 75% or less make it to Gold 1 majority of Fifa players are casuals and lucky to reach silver 1.. They all admit to me getting Gold 3 a grind for them.. Heck they are also the group that spend the most FP :D
  • SPN1987
    JohnDoe wrote: »

division-rivals-graph.png.adapt.1456w.png

75% lol

You’re looking at the distribution of players in FUT divisions pre-redistribution and post-redistribution in that image. Look at the amount of people in D1 post-redistribution, nowhere near 25%. And not everyone in D1 hits E3. People on these forums have a severely skewed perception of the reality of FUT.

Not sure what this graph shows. What do you mean by before and after change?
  • SPN1987
    Based on my own experience I'm the only player in my group of friends that reaches Gold 1 and is div 1. 75% or less make it to Gold 1 majority of Fifa players are casuals and lucky to reach silver 1.. They all admit to me getting Gold 3 a grind for them.. Heck they are also the group that spend the most FP :D

Your division 1 and WL rank doesn't mean all that much this year. Don't get it twisted. I don't rate anyone as being good or bad based solely on results. I have to watch how you play to form an opinion. Skill gap is in all the wrong places this year.