pressing ignored of stamina,break the balance of game especially in proclub

Jianing
3 posts Ball Boy
Most of proclubs take high press tactics in using sprint unlimitedly.
And this disobey the real football, it makes the passing and possesion tactics in the game much more tough to play.

In addition,
there are lots of clubs using player 198cm,with still quick agility ,
together with the stamina issus
this push the most of proclubs to use long pass tactics with out thinking,which is boring.

this just happend in east asia(japan,china,hongkong)
I dont know how about other countries,

I hope you can fix this in the FIFA20.

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• EA_Andy
    3259 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey @Jianing - Would you have screenshots and video to show that using sprint unlimited has no effect?

We did adjust how high pressure tactics worked in FUT based on player feedback, but perhaps it needs to be looked at for pro clubs too.
  • Covkilla91mob
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Hey @Jianing - Would you have screenshots and video to show that using sprint unlimited has no effect?

We did adjust how high pressure tactics worked in FUT based on player feedback, but perhaps it needs to be looked at for pro clubs too.

Also spaming a and x and b recovers to easy aswell as Sprint spam.
  • RobRokk
    57 posts Park Captain
    I see plenty of players in drop in matches that run at high speed constantly through out the match with no stamina loss. You cant catch up with these players at all. Neither can our bots. Must be some hack or they know a way of taking advantage of some game bug or glitch...
  • Jianing
    3 posts Ball Boy
    RobRokk wrote: »
    I see plenty of players in drop in matches that run at high speed constantly through out the match with no stamina loss. You cant catch up with these players at all. Neither can our bots. Must be some hack or they know a way of taking advantage of some game bug or glitch...

I think the sprint system is not scientific at all.
    A player makes constantly great intense movements shall need more time recover.
    But in fact,the in-game penalty seems not engouh to those clever one who break the balance and make football not like itself.