Switch tots bug

Gingerboaby83
159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
He guys we have another bug on the switch. Some of the la Liga tots players max price has glitched to 10k buy now max. One of my mates tried to sell his when the prices were normal and it didn’t sell. He just relisted all his players and his tots sold for the new max bid of 10k when the card was worth 200-300k

Comments

• Gingerboaby83
    Sorry again @EA_Andy for annoying you but can you make the team aware of this please.
  • Sambaparadise
    77 posts Park Captain
    Ouch
  • Gingerboaby83
    Ouch indeed mate
  • TheDon
    7 posts Ball Boy
    He guys we have another bug on the switch. Some of the la Liga tots players max price has glitched to 10k buy now max. One of my mates tried to sell his when the prices were normal and it didn’t sell. He just relisted all his players and his tots sold for the new max bid of 10k when the card was worth 200-300k

It's not only La Liga, it is all of the Superlig TOTS players too it seems...
  • Gingerboaby83
    They have been taken out the concept players so they will be working on a fix for it I think
  • EA_Andy
    3157 posts EA Community Manager
    Thanks for letting us know about this - we've escalated it now so it can be looked into. Sorry for the delay.
  • EA_Andy
    @Gingerboaby83 @Sambaparadise @TheDon - Is this still happening for you? Can you send me any screenshots of the players it's happening for
  • Gingerboaby83
    @EA_Andy I’ll try message the lads and see if they have anything. I know it was LaLiga and the Turkish leagues that were affected. Not seen any tots players from those leagues on the market since this happened myself but I do know a few people who managed to snipe them. Will hopefully get back to you soon.

Thanks again.
  • Gingerboaby83
    So far the players I have is trezeguet, gunok and kaldirim from the Turkish league. I’m sure there was more from there. Don’t have any from LaLiga name wise yet but there was 4 or 5 at least as well
  • RealKuxuxu
    42 posts Park Captain
    Also TOTS Banega, max price now is 10k. Please fix.
  • EA_Andy
    @Gingerboaby83 @RealKuxuxu - Is that still happening for those players you posted over the weekend? If so could you provide a screenshot?

Thanks!
  • Gingerboaby83
    @EA_Andy I’m have 3 images on my phone of Turkish league players who are affected. I can’t send them to you in this as for some reason it won’t let me. Can I send them to you on Twitter?
  • EA_Andy
    @EA_Andy I’m have 3 images on my phone of Turkish league players who are affected. I can’t send them to you in this as for some reason it won’t let me. Can I send them to you on Twitter?

Go for it - and just to confirm, this is still happening right now for you?
  • Gingerboaby83

EA_Andy wrote: »

I believe so yes. I’ve never had any of the players myself but some mates have been affected
  • EA_Andy

I believe so yes. I’ve never had any of the players myself but some mates have been affected

Could you get them to check and perhaps provide screenshots instead?

We've checked internally and the players mentioned in thread were able to be listed higher. That's why we're interested to see from someone having this issue still with screenshots of the items.
  • Gingerboaby83

Could you get them to check and perhaps provide screenshots instead?

We've checked internally and the players mentioned in thread were able to be listed higher. That's why we're interested to see from someone having this issue still with screenshots of the items.

I’ll speak with them today and hopefully get more info for you. I’ve sent the 3 photos I have to you on Twitter. Thanks again for your help.
  • Gingerboaby83
    @EA_Andy I’ve sent all the screenshots that I could get on Twitter to you. Hope it gives you something to go on.
  • @EA_Andy Same problem here. My TOTS Ben Yedder price range is 650 to 10000. I'll send you a photo over on Twitter.
  • EA_Andy
    Thanks @theubiscape @Gingerboaby83 - Thanks both - I saw the tweets. Will get them over to QA and see if we are seeing the same thing.
  • EA_Andy wrote: »
    Thanks @theubiscape @Gingerboaby83 - Thanks both - I saw the tweets. Will get them over to QA and see if we are seeing the same thing.

Any news?
  • Gingerboaby83
    @theubiscape was talking to Andy on twitter earlier. He said they had discovered the problem their side and were working on fixing it. It won’t happen overnight but it should get sorted. They will post something either here or on twitter when it gets sorted.
  • Gingerboaby83
    My mates just txt saying the Laliga players have been fixed.
  • EA_Andy
    My mates just txt saying the Laliga players have been fixed.

You beat me to it!

Should be fixed all round now. Let me know if you run into any other issues.

Thanks for all the help with this.
  • Gingerboaby83
    @EA_Andy haha sorry man, my mate had txt me to say laliga was sorted so I just shared it. Thanks for all your help and feedback with this, appreciate the time you have gave us.

Now any chance of us getting the Jadon sancho players back 😂.
  • @EA_Andy Hi. Will we get the guaranteed Ultimate TOTS SBC? We didn't get Prem, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, but we got Serie A.
  • killer xavi
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite
    vY8X49Z
  • TheDon
    7 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_Andy it is fixed only for the La Liga TOTS. Status quo on the Superlig players. Probably also why there are no TOTS Superlig on the market. They have a max BIN 10k. I will pm you pictures.
  • Maniman1
    1 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_Andy 88 TOTS Mariano (Superliga) limited to $10k buy now
  • EA_Andy
    TheDon wrote: »
    @EA_Andy it is fixed only for the La Liga TOTS. Status quo on the Superlig players. Probably also why there are no TOTS Superlig on the market. They have a max BIN 10k. I will pm you pictures.
    Maniman1 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy 88 TOTS Mariano (Superliga) limited to $10k buy now

Are these still happening for you?
  • Dizstruction
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    No Turkish league is OK now. Thanks.