I need to complete Viera who to get rid off

Amdp9
3150 posts National Call-Up
Here is my Dilemma who should I get rid of PIM Seedoff or Prime Ballack to fit 91 Viera,
here is my team ATM

[img][/img]dgpeaf.png

Basically I shall be throwing useless Reds and Untradables, I also have TOTS Goretzka too. It's almost end of the game and game is broke too what should I do,

Team will look like this after

13z8zex.png

Any suggestions will be appreciated

Comments

• number7rocky
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    I'd personally replace Seedorf, as a wide cam he is meh, rather keep ballack but if your playing 4231 he don't fit with Matheus and Vieira at CDM. Are you set on Vieira? Like you said you also have Goretska, Vieira seems unnecessary to me when other areas of your team need improving more.

I feel a Eusabio/Ronaldinho at wide cam for Seedorf would be more appropriate for your team, Matheus/Ballack cdm is already strong.

Also I'd get a proper RB, having a left footed player with 2 star weak at rb isn't ideal.
  • Supermario911
    1233 posts Professional
    That Gold ronaldo is spoiling your team lol

• Amdp9
    I'd personally replace Seedorf, as a wide cam he is meh, rather keep ballack but if your playing 4231 he don't fit with Matheus and Vieira at CDM. Are you set on Vieira? Like you said you also have Goretska, Vieira seems unnecessary to me when other areas of your team need improving more.

I feel a Eusabio/Ronaldinho at wide cam for Seedorf would be more appropriate for your team, Matheus/Ballack cdm is already strong.

Also I'd get a proper RB, having a left footed player with 2 star weak at rb isn't ideal.

@number7rocky that’s what I am thinking ! I have to sell CR-7 or Mattaus In order to go for Eusebio or And yes Goretzka is there too. You make more sense than me. What do you think sell CR-7 or Mattaus or both
  • number7rocky
    edited June 17
    Amdp9 wrote: »

@number7rocky that’s what I am thinking ! I have to sell CR-7 or Mattaus In order to go for Eusebio or And yes Goretzka is there too. You make more sense than me. What do you think sell CR-7 or Mattaus or both

It's up to you, maybe replace CR7, he's amazing but with so many tots cards out now he's not so special anymore. Personally id Move R9 central in game and then you could put anyone you want in to play the other cam position because of all the icons you got. Can get someone with incredible stats for cheap/decent value if coins are an issue after getting Eusebio.

I'd recommend Dumfries/Da Costa RB
  • pedro___
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    R9 ST, sell cr7 and buy Ronaldinho CAM
  • Team Sam
    1878 posts Fans' Favourite
    *Vieira
  • Amdp9
    @number7rocky I know it’s random but I traded R.Calos I didn’t like that card always attacking ! I have Telles to take care of that spot. I did complete Eusbio right now pulled two blues Delot and Random 89 rated blue worth 30k ! Nothing much! I did sell NIF CR7 too I actually have 2.2m spare thinking about getting Ben Yeder TOtS and Lala for RB ! That should complete the team. Will have Ballack and Seedoff still handy
  • Amdp9
    pedro___ wrote: »
    R9 ST, sell cr7 and buy Ronaldinho CAM

@pedro___ I still have 2.2m thinking about R10 prime or TOtS Ben Yeder?
  • number7rocky
    @number7rocky I know it’s random but I traded R.Calos I didn’t like that card always attacking ! I have Telles to take care of that spot. I did complete Eusbio right now pulled two blues Delot and Random 89 rated blue worth 30k ! Nothing much! I did sell NIF CR7 too I actually have 2.2m spare thinking about getting Ben Yeder TOtS and Lala for RB ! That should complete the team. Will have Ballack and Seedoff still handy

That works well, that was a good choice to trade Carlos as you have red Telles and Carlos is to short anyway and get's done backpost.

Chem isn't a problem so you can try anyone you like, depending on what type of players you like, small and agile like Tots Ben Yedder or Tall, Strong players like a Tots Ibra.

Any of Tots Lala, Da Costa, Dumfries is great.
  • Saekerhett
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect

Damn son, you are very good in misspelling names of players. It's Vieira, Matthäus, Carlos, Eusebio, Ben Yedder and Seedorf. And who is Delot?
  • Amdp9
    Saekerhett wrote: »

Damn son, you are very good in misspelling names of players. It's Vieira, Matthäus, Carlos, Eusebio, Ben Yedder and Seedorf. And who is Delot?

@Saekerhett that’s what happen when you are drunk and typing lol sorry about that sir! Also Remember IPhone does wonder to your typing with their incredible auto correct 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • IxToMxI
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    Seedorf, Ballack is class
  • Amdp9
    Team update now with another 300k spare

[img][/img]zir620.png
    [img][/img]5n9oub.png
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    Team update now with another 300k spare

[img][/img]zir620.png
    [img][/img]5n9oub.png

Sell Matthaus and do the SBC for his PIM.
  • Amdp9
    edited June 24
    sc6q0n.png
    idgilj.png

Here is the final update added new GK and CR-7 and RB